Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 20, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5

Cresent TE
Breaker

Pros
~1900 attack points
~Spellcaster(They are getting some support)
~Uses spell counters(Not many use them, so more for him)
~MST effect
~Can get more and more spell counters, just by playing right.
~Dark attribute(Chaos support and support for dark attributes)

Cons
~Only able to hold 1 counter at a time
~Not much spell counter support
~-300 without the counter
~Has to be normal summoned to get counter, not flip or special.

Kaiser glider

Pros
~2400 attack points
~Not destroyed by same attack battles
~Bounce effect within the other one
~Dragon(All the support, IE. dragons rage)
~Light attribute(chaos support and other cards help him)

Cons
~Tribute

Score
_______Pros l Cons l Final score
Breaker l 6 l 4 l 2
Kaiser _l 5 l 1 l 4

Kaiser glider is better. I like breaker more, but Kaiser is just better. Heh. I made a little system. >_>

like envoy of chaos said, even though kaiser is better in statistics, would you rather have breaker in ur hand or kaiser glider, plus, breaker's cons aren't that bad, his cons are just minor

btw, envoy of chaos, i advise you to not run gearfred the swordsmaster cause where are you going to get all that equip cards, dagger isn't going to work and you can only have up to five, and if you destroy them all with heavy storm or something, wouldn't those equipments be a waste
-please tell me if there is someway to use the swordsmaster in a better way (pm me with the way since i probably won't be able to find this topic or i'm too lazy too) thanx
yeah guys come on stop fighting about how cool a name is thats retarded to fight about but whatever clicks your trigger i guess it all depends on the deck with the cards
Determined
yeah guys come on stop fighting about how cool a name is thats retarded to fight about but whatever clicks your trigger i guess it all depends on the deck with the cards

i dont' think we weren't even fighting stare
bump biggrin
Kurama35
like envoy of chaos said, even though kaiser is better in statistics, would you rather have breaker in ur hand or kaiser glider, plus, breaker's cons aren't that bad, his cons are just minor

btw, envoy of chaos, i advise you to not run gearfred the swordsmaster cause where are you going to get all that equip cards, dagger isn't going to work and you can only have up to five, and if you destroy them all with heavy storm or something, wouldn't those equipments be a waste
-please tell me if there is someway to use the swordsmaster in a better way (pm me with the way since i probably won't be able to find this topic or i'm too lazy too) thanx

I would advise you not to advise me on anything unless I ask you to please, and besides got ride of that gearfried(Only used him for fun) for a Buster Blader(Which I feel is quite an effective card now-a-days)... crying I need some Diffusion Wave Motions...
Envoy of Chaos
Kurama35

I would advise you not to advise me on anything unless I ask you to please, and besides got ride of that gearfried(Only used him for fun) for a Buster Blader(Which I feel is quite an effective card now-a-days)... crying I need some Diffusion Wave Motions...

haha, i have a Secret rare diffusion wave motion xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces