Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey, I'm just starting at War Hammer, and wondered if I could have some help. I'm starting out as the Iron Warriors division of Chaos Space Marines, and it would be much appreciated if other I. W. players could help. I have played ONE game, though it was with Necrons. I currently have:
Iron Warrior Warsmith
The Chaos Space Marine Booster Pack (8 Bodies, w/ possesed stuff)
-And, I am *borrowing* a CSM Codex.-
If anyone wants to help, PM me.
Amidan

Load up on heavy since you can take 4...take up 4 defilers and take up 3 Obliterators units(Elites). Take a daemon prince and normal chaos marines with las cannons or missile launchers(missile launcher is multi-tasking since it is good for swarm armies and light infantry).

Hope this helps.
Happy Gaming

P.S. I don't play Chaos I have the Codex and have played for 8 years though. ^-^

P.P.S. I don't PM sorry.
Yay, a reply
Heavy, and oblitarators will be your best bet in winning games, I don't really play Iron Warriors but my friend does. His army is heavy on troops, oblitarators, and heavies. My suggestion is work on getting more troops and heavies than start adding oblitarators. Don't waste your time with Fast Attacks in a Iron Warriors army, or waste too many points in HQ.
post.........
PoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOost
Itherial
Amidan

Load up on heavy since you can take 4...take up 4 defilers and take up 3 Obliterators units(Elites). Take a daemon prince and normal chaos marines with las cannons or missile launchers(missile launcher is multi-tasking since it is good for swarm armies and light infantry).

Hope this helps.
Happy Gaming

P.S. I don't play Chaos I have the Codex and have played for 8 years though. ^-^

P.P.S. I don't PM sorry.

taking 4 defilers is stupid IMHO...take a basilisk instead...
well. I find taking that much heavy gear leaves no pts for the bulk of your force and when your beloved tanks are dead.... and they will die.

if i where you I would focus more on troops to start with you need at lest 3 to 4 units of troops just to make sure you can get missions done then start taking tanks.

also remember that in a comp allmost 1/3 of your pts is what other people think of you so taking that much armour and you will never get the votes you need to win.
Thanks guys!
i say get alote of solders then obilators then tanks. but thats just me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas