Welcome to Gaia! ::

There's this huge metal ring that acts as a portal between my charcter's time and feudal Japan. The portal opens, and my guy sticks only his head through. The other party si on the other side.

my guy-Ummm Hi!
Japanese guy=DO YO! HIYA SAI!! *random other Japanese gibberish*

He starts beating me over the head with his Quarterstaff. here's the thing, he gets a crit. So my guy is knocked out, half way in one world, half way in another.
It was the first DnD game I played at school and it was awesome because we played it during class and pissed off the teachers but thats beynd the point. I was playing a Chaotic Neutral Fighter and I was alone so in order to carry all my loot i needed some help so after acquiring a hand cart and starting of to the next town. After a week of travel with no encounters my character had grown very bored and preceded to find the largest hill in town which due to the magic of randaom landscape generation was pretty damn tall. apon the summit I preceded to push my Crat and take a Hearty leap into it whrn my DM made Me roll a Balance Ride and Strength check. Being lucky i rolled nat. Twentys on the ride and and Strength check but totally botched the balance which caused me to go careening through the air and into the mud near the town amid my broken up hand cart. lucky for me my stunt was seen by two guards who gave me much free beer and more than a little help

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff