Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seeker

ive been thinkin about building one idk playing against sharuum the hegemon all the time makes me wanna play with artifacts too
no1 in my playgroup plays with sen triplets im just wondering if any of u guys have played against it and what is it like
it must be fun to steal lots of cards esp scoureglass coz that pisses me off lol

Waiffu's Husband

Timid Punk

Magic: The Puffering
User Image
lol

Seeker

-Stumblefoot-
User Image
lol
lmao thats gr8 it makes me wanna go to 4chan and find the threads were they make cards

Waiffu's Husband

Timid Punk

Carna VII
-Stumblefoot-
lol
lmao thats gr8 it makes me wanna go to 4chan and find the threads were they make cards
I cant get on with 4chan. Its a strange strange place emotion_facepalm

Seeker

-Stumblefoot-
Carna VII
-Stumblefoot-
lol
I cant get on with 4chan. Its a strange strange place emotion_facepalm
its alright if u look past all the junk and trolls in /b/
i spend a lot of time on the paranormal forum with the ghost stories lol im a dork

Tipsy Loiterer

You end up with a lot of hate playing Sen Triplets since people don't like not playing the game and you playing their cards.

Seeker

Kaim Arouet
You end up with a lot of hate playing Sen Triplets since people don't like not playing the game and you playing their cards.
i see i didnt think about that tbh its prolly not a good idea then
thats prolly why i havent seen any around

Tipsy Loiterer

Carna VII
Kaim Arouet

I played the triplets for about three years and eventually I had to play a bunch of wraths just to ensure I could survive.

Seeker

Kaim Arouet
Carna VII
Kaim Arouet

I played the triplets for about three years and eventually I had to play a bunch of wraths just to ensure I could survive.
thats what i have to do against the new proshh decks coz it can get in for 21 commander damage rly fast and he neverstays dead and im always scared lol coz of the fires of yavimaya and whatnot its even worse with orge battledriver ******** all the kobolds classified_fu

8,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
I used to have Sen Triplets as a commander. Gets even more amusing with a Mycosynth Lattice on the table as you can play any card they have. Otherwise those cards have to be the same colour as you in order to use your mana to cast them. I have her picked as a commander for U/W/B commander module setup I have too. Can never go wrong with the triplets!

Though the hate you get for the above combo is enough to crush granite...

Dangerous Player

Although no one plays sen triplets anymore (Dunno why, Esper Control is amazing.) Sen triplets is stilla good general. Use her/them.The trio however you refer to the card. If you want Esper ControlSen triplets is better than sharuum (Overall) Sharuum can still however be used.
Sharuum decks are Usually Referred toas Sharuum Good stuff, but the other two decks are known as Sharuum Shenanigans (What i play) And Esper Control.

Gambler

Sen Triplets is great! Assuming you don't like having friends. I mean, that's true of a lot of commanders, but Sen Triplets especially is annoying.

Most of the Esper generals I've seen can be kind of not fun to deal with, really.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff