Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
Karmic Guide
Creatures:
Seedborn Muse (use your activated abilities during every bodies turns)
Karametra, God of the Harvests (gets lands when you cast creatures)
Avacyn, Angel of Hope (everything is indestructible)
Sigarada, Host of Herons (none of your creatures can be sacrificed)
Vigor (instead of your creatures taking damage they get +1,+1 counters)
Angel of Serenity (great removal card)
Admonition Angel (great removal card)
Akroma, Angel of Wrath (really strong legendary)
Somberwald Sage (speedy creature mana)
Hua Tuo, Honored Physician (recursion)
Elvish Piper (quick play your creatures)
Intrepid Hero (kill the undesirable fatties)
Oracle of Mul Daya (more land)
Linvala, Keeper of Silence (opponents can't use activated abilities)
Fauna Shaman (tutor any creature you want)
Serra Ascendant (low cost flying beating stick with life-link)

Instants:
Enlightened Tutor (get any artifact or enchantment you want from your deck)
Worldly Tutor (get any creature you want from your deck)

Enchantments:
Martyr's Bond (whenever you lose something your opponent lose something of the same card type)
True Conviction ( your creatures get double-strike and life-link)
Exploration (play and extra land per turn)
Defense of the Heart (play any two creature from your deck for four mana)
Lurking Predators (whenever an opponent casts a spell you look at the top of your deck if it is creature play it)

Artifact:
Scroll Rack (mulligan anytime during the game)
Lightning Greaves (protects your commander early and gives it haste)

Oooooh, I do like that Scroll Rack, it's a Hanna card from the Weatherlight to boot =D

Avacyn I'd dearly love to get hold of, but that'll be a while, lol, I DO have Sigarda from your list, Karametra I considered, but I held off of her, by the point I can get her out, land seems to be no longer an issue

Enlightened's also nice considering my high artifact use and how nice that'd be with Mirari's Wake and all =O

Thanks for all the suggestions, I appreciate it =B

GaYnus's Husband

Shameless Man-Lover

10,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Creatures:
Seedborn Muse (use your activated abilities during every bodies turns)
Karametra, God of the Harvests (gets lands when you cast creatures)
Avacyn, Angel of Hope (everything is indestructible)
Sigarada, Host of Herons (none of your creatures can be sacrificed)
Vigor (instead of your creatures taking damage they get +1,+1 counters)
Angel of Serenity (great removal card)
Admonition Angel (great removal card)
Akroma, Angel of Wrath (really strong legendary)
Somberwald Sage (speedy creature mana)
Hua Tuo, Honored Physician (recursion)
Elvish Piper (quick play your creatures)
Intrepid Hero (kill the undesirable fatties)
Oracle of Mul Daya (more land)
Linvala, Keeper of Silence (opponents can't use activated abilities)
Fauna Shaman (tutor any creature you want)
Serra Ascendant (low cost flying beating stick with life-link)

Instants:
Enlightened Tutor (get any artifact or enchantment you want from your deck)
Worldly Tutor (get any creature you want from your deck)

Enchantments:
Martyr's Bond (whenever you lose something your opponent lose something of the same card type)
True Conviction ( your creatures get double-strike and life-link)
Exploration (play and extra land per turn)
Defense of the Heart (play any two creature from your deck for four mana)
Lurking Predators (whenever an opponent casts a spell you look at the top of your deck if it is creature play it)

Artifact:
Scroll Rack (mulligan anytime during the game)
Lightning Greaves (protects your commander early and gives it haste)

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
AvalancheZer0
Gaddok Teeg is cheap to play & will shut down a lot of other players in the game. Anyone not running heavy creature based decks will be frustrated.

Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger will effectively double all of your mana and halve all of your opponents'.

Garruk Wildspeaker can give you some pretty awesome ramp early game with that land untapping & will give your creatures some more bang with that +3/+3 later in the game.
Meanwhile Garruk, Caller of Beasts nets you even more creatures than your commander could & god help anyone in a game where you get his ult off.

Jedit Ojanen of Efrava is an older, greener version of Birmaz

Reki, the History of Kamigawa gets you a lot of extra cards just for doing what you're already doing with Sisay.

Ulamog & Kozilek are basically win conditions themselves, but price wise will probably cost you the same if not more than Avacyn.

As for token subtheme, if you really wanna make it a token deck it might just be better to run Rhys as the commander, but that's just my opinion. Also there's probably a decent number of artifacts or creatures that would let you untap Sisay & use her more than once every turn. Hope some of this helps.

The more and more I look at Gaddock, the more he starts making more sense =o

The deck underwent an overhaul this weekend with some testing, but sadly I don't know if I've hit a 'too many cooks' scenario, will upload the list of this new lineup later to poke at, but Reki is a definite inclusion now =B

Although an Eldrazi would be nice, Jedit DOES look interesting...

High-functioning Hellraiser

Gaddok Teeg is cheap to play & will shut down a lot of other players in the game. Anyone not running heavy creature based decks will be frustrated.

Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger will effectively double all of your mana and halve all of your opponents'.

Garruk Wildspeaker can give you some pretty awesome ramp early game with that land untapping & will give your creatures some more bang with that +3/+3 later in the game.
Meanwhile Garruk, Caller of Beasts nets you even more creatures than your commander could & god help anyone in a game where you get his ult off.

Jedit Ojanen of Efrava is an older, greener version of Birmaz

Reki, the History of Kamigawa gets you a lot of extra cards just for doing what you're already doing with Sisay.

Ulamog & Kozilek are basically win conditions themselves, but price wise will probably cost you the same if not more than Avacyn.

As for token subtheme, if you really wanna make it a token deck it might just be better to run Rhys as the commander, but that's just my opinion. Also there's probably a decent number of artifacts or creatures that would let you untap Sisay & use her more than once every turn. Hope some of this helps.

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
Kagerou Imaizumi
Regarding the token sub-theme, some obvious placements would have to be...

- Doubling Season (ALL EDH token decks that are green based NEED this card. No exceptions. Note: DO NOT USE PRIMAL VIGOR. IT AFFECTS ALL PLAYERS WHERE DOUBLING SEASON JUST AFFECTS YOU c smile

- Elesh Norn (as stated above; already getting one so no problem there)

- Elspeth Knight-Errant (The number of scoops made with a Trostani deck with this becomes ridiculous. Now, I'm not saying TO put this in, because it IS rather situational, but if Doubling Season is in play as you cast Elspeth, you can pop her ultimate and it's game).

- Tolsimir Wolfblood (Stated above... +1/+1 on each green and white creatures you control)

- Verdeloth, the Ancient (If you go saprolings, he is a decent saproling lord that, with decent ramp, explodes tokens)

- Gavony Township (Giving a +1/+1 counter to each creature from a land is amazing. Trostani LOVED this one)

- Collective Blessing (The +3/+3 on everything you own is amazing and considered a finisher at times. Token staple for GW)

- Gaddock Teeg (fetchable via Sisay and also cheap to play. NECESSARY TO PREVENT SWEEPS. Considering IF you want tokens, you DON'T want sweeps used against you)

- Soul of New Phyrexia (Now, considering I can't even test this yet, I STILL don't know how good it will be, but for 5 mana to protect your permanent from almost EVERYTHING, tokens could see this as a godsend. I am definitely trying him out)

- Soul of Theros (Same as above, untested, but giving your army +2/+2, first strike and lifelink for 6 seems pretty good. This one is definitely a test; the activation cost is my only concern... EVEN with ramp)

- Archetype of Endurance ("My friends have hexproof and yours can't. Have fun" For an uncommon, he's amazing)

- Parallel Evolution (Somewhat good. It's only bad when someone else also plays tokens because THEY also benefit from it. EASILY can be replaced if you prefer something better)

- Avenger of Zendikar (Plant Tokens are fun... especially with ramp)

- Darien, King of Kjeldor (Good stall as well as a fun token generator. Legendary on top of it)

- Avacyn (FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING, DO NOT use Emmara over Avacyn. People made this mistake and it's just...ugh. Avacyn as well as Soul of New Phyrexia are two amazing pieces to have in tokens HANDS DOWN. Consider the following: Avacyn, for 1 CMC over Emmara, gives EVERYTHING you control indestructible where as all Emmara does is prevent damage to just TOKENS. You COULD argue that you can have both, but that's where our new Phyrexian friend now comes in)

- Mikaeus, the Lunarch (Legendary, X +1/+1 sink. Throw sink onto your tokens for strong army. Need I say more?)

- Rhys the Redeemed (THIS would probably be your replacement over Parallel evolution (unless you want to run both)... She makes tokens and doubles them. Staple for GW tokens)

- Cathar's Crusade (Free +1/+1 counters on all your creatures whenever you throw a creature into play)

- Growing Ranks (I only suggest this honestly IF you plan on having a BIG token somewhere. Otherwise replace this card with something else)

- Mirari's Wake (Mana doubler and anthem in one. Can't hate)

- Kalonian Hydra (He doubles your army's counters which also stacks with doubling season for 4x the counters each attack. Ouch, I know)

- Mycoloth (A devourer that makes A LOT OF TOKENS if used right. One of my favorites in token decks)

- Aura Shards (Blow up enchantments and artifacts that a threatening each time you throw a creature into play. Stops annoying things like Propaganda and Ghostly Prison effects as well as many other potential threats)

- Hour of Reckoning (Your only useful sweeper if you plan on dealing a final blow)

- White Sun's Zenith (Replayable kitty token maker)

- Entreat the Angels (with top deck fixing (diving top etc.) this thing makes A LOT OF TOKENS AND THIS THING WILL WIN YOU THE GAME OCCASIONALLY c smile

- Storm Herd (Now if you just want life well you're plain evil with this card... so yea use it '-')

- Champion of Lambholt (Have fun not blocking my army)

- Odric, Master Tactician (Control how your opponent block IF the above doesn't work + legendary)

- Giant Adephage (I'm just gonna hurt you and copy myself so he, too, can hurt you)

- Phyrexian Processor (Fun little X/X generator that becomes scary after a while)

- Akroma's memorial (Give everything trample, haste, first strike, vigilance, flying and basically the 90% chance win-condition if your opponent(s) only have R/B colors)

Well, that's a few suggestions to throw if interested. I can also suggest some more things later (non-token based), but too tired at the moment.

After that post I'm not surprised, lol! That's a VERY comprehensive list, Mirari's Wake and Aura Shards are already in the deck list, and a friend is possssibly gonna trade me Akroma's Memorial

But this is chock full of new ideas I may well have to consider >>

Thanks for all the thought that went in here!!

Divine Reveler

Regarding the token sub-theme, some obvious placements would have to be...

- Doubling Season (ALL EDH token decks that are green based NEED this card. No exceptions. Note: DO NOT USE PRIMAL VIGOR. IT AFFECTS ALL PLAYERS WHERE DOUBLING SEASON JUST AFFECTS YOU c smile

- Elesh Norn (as stated above; already getting one so no problem there)

- Elspeth Knight-Errant (The number of scoops made with a Trostani deck with this becomes ridiculous. Now, I'm not saying TO put this in, because it IS rather situational, but if Doubling Season is in play as you cast Elspeth, you can pop her ultimate and it's game).

- Tolsimir Wolfblood (Stated above... +1/+1 on each green and white creatures you control)

- Verdeloth, the Ancient (If you go saprolings, he is a decent saproling lord that, with decent ramp, explodes tokens)

- Gavony Township (Giving a +1/+1 counter to each creature from a land is amazing. Trostani LOVED this one)

- Collective Blessing (The +3/+3 on everything you own is amazing and considered a finisher at times. Token staple for GW)

- Gaddock Teeg (fetchable via Sisay and also cheap to play. NECESSARY TO PREVENT SWEEPS. Considering IF you want tokens, you DON'T want sweeps used against you)

- Soul of New Phyrexia (Now, considering I can't even test this yet, I STILL don't know how good it will be, but for 5 mana to protect your permanent from almost EVERYTHING, tokens could see this as a godsend. I am definitely trying him out)

- Soul of Theros (Same as above, untested, but giving your army +2/+2, first strike and lifelink for 6 seems pretty good. This one is definitely a test; the activation cost is my only concern... EVEN with ramp)

- Archetype of Endurance ("My friends have hexproof and yours can't. Have fun" For an uncommon, he's amazing)

- Parallel Evolution (Somewhat good. It's only bad when someone else also plays tokens because THEY also benefit from it. EASILY can be replaced if you prefer something better)

- Avenger of Zendikar (Plant Tokens are fun... especially with ramp)

- Darien, King of Kjeldor (Good stall as well as a fun token generator. Legendary on top of it)

- Avacyn (FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING, DO NOT use Emmara over Avacyn. People made this mistake and it's just...ugh. Avacyn as well as Soul of New Phyrexia are two amazing pieces to have in tokens HANDS DOWN. Consider the following: Avacyn, for 1 CMC over Emmara, gives EVERYTHING you control indestructible where as all Emmara does is prevent damage to just TOKENS. You COULD argue that you can have both, but that's where our new Phyrexian friend now comes in)

- Mikaeus, the Lunarch (Legendary, X +1/+1 sink. Throw sink onto your tokens for strong army. Need I say more?)

- Rhys the Redeemed (THIS would probably be your replacement over Parallel evolution (unless you want to run both)... She makes tokens and doubles them. Staple for GW tokens)

- Cathar's Crusade (Free +1/+1 counters on all your creatures whenever you throw a creature into play)

- Growing Ranks (I only suggest this honestly IF you plan on having a BIG token somewhere. Otherwise replace this card with something else)

- Mirari's Wake (Mana doubler and anthem in one. Can't hate)

- Kalonian Hydra (He doubles your army's counters which also stacks with doubling season for 4x the counters each attack. Ouch, I know)

- Mycoloth (A devourer that makes A LOT OF TOKENS if used right. One of my favorites in token decks)

- Aura Shards (Blow up enchantments and artifacts that a threatening each time you throw a creature into play. Stops annoying things like Propaganda and Ghostly Prison effects as well as many other potential threats)

- Hour of Reckoning (Your only useful sweeper if you plan on dealing a final blow)

- White Sun's Zenith (Replayable kitty token maker)

- Entreat the Angels (with top deck fixing (diving top etc.) this thing makes A LOT OF TOKENS AND THIS THING WILL WIN YOU THE GAME OCCASIONALLY c smile

- Storm Herd (Now if you just want life well you're plain evil with this card... so yea use it '-')

- Champion of Lambholt (Have fun not blocking my army)

- Odric, Master Tactician (Control how your opponent block IF the above doesn't work + legendary)

- Giant Adephage (I'm just gonna hurt you and copy myself so he, too, can hurt you)

- Phyrexian Processor (Fun little X/X generator that becomes scary after a while)

- Akroma's memorial (Give everything trample, haste, first strike, vigilance, flying and basically the 90% chance win-condition if your opponent(s) only have R/B colors)

Well, that's a few suggestions to throw if interested. I can also suggest some more things later (non-token based), but too tired at the moment.

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
Liliana of the Veil
If you want to push the token subtheme some more, I could suggest cards for that, too. Is there anything else you want help with?

I'd definitely appreciate any ideas you have that could work there with the token subtheme =D

I guess the only other big concern I have is my mana base/mana ramp idea, trying to get an even balance between the deck and trying to figure out if I've maybe put TOO much in, too little or just right?
Jazzfox
Lol, I know what you mean about fondness for cards, Gerrard is on a maybe list, but my personal fave is Mirri, which is why she got name dropped XD

It's sad that Sun Titan isn't a legendary, but he's a nice engine along with Reya to bring back not just creatures, but legendaries like the Bow and the Spear or Rune-Tail, so I'm pondering whether to include a Tutor card for him and Rector since I can't Sisay them to the forefront

On the equipment side, Chariot's just a pauper version of Greaves until I get a copy, and Mask is a placeholder til I get Champion's Helm, but I am looking to streamline the equipment a little and will get the full Kaldra set

But tokens, I argue, are an unassuming bunch

They're kind of my sub-victory target, The first legendaries I normally bring to my hand are either Brimaz or Kemba, depending how many equipment I have out, then the next target is usually Trostani, who'll give me life every time a token is created, same as Healer of the Pride, but then Trostani let's me populate and increase the army again!

In the non legendary side, here's the other cards who all create tokens
Elspeth
Moonsilver Spear
Increasing Devotion
Nacatl
Voice of Resurgence
Grove of the Guardian

If you have the bow out, ALL these tokens have deathtouch, add all the +1 buffs Mirari, Spear or Tolsimir could offer and it's a major army out of nowhere, all of whom Odric enjoys company with =B

That's pretty much how I won my last Commander game, these legendary beasts gather many followers quickly

If you want to push the token subtheme some more, I could suggest cards for that, too. Is there anything else you want help with?

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
Liliana of the Veil
I'd stay on the lower end of cheap legendaries to use with Sun Titan- while Mirri is evasive and pretty cool, she doesn't have much impact on the game overall. Remember, the deck is built around the legend theme, so Sun Titan should be of secondary importance.

And yeah, Gerrard Capashen isn't the best, but he WAS the leader of the weatherlight crew for a while. I kind of have a fondness for him just out of that.

I'd definitely run o-ring and banishing light. However, I'd keep the banisher priest out. In EDH, there's a whole lot of removal, and you can't really count on anything sticking around for too long.

If you do want to play some smaller spells, though, there are a lot of good, albeit non-legendary, spells to play that can help you stabilize before the real beaters come out. I'd cut down on the equipment. The rings- xathrid, thune, and kalonia- are way too slow to be too good, mask of avacyn and chariot of victory the same. you also have too few tokens to justify running parallel lives and intangible virtue. would you like me to suggest some lower-mana costed spells to play early?

Lol, I know what you mean about fondness for cards, Gerrard is on a maybe list, but my personal fave is Mirri, which is why she got name dropped XD

It's sad that Sun Titan isn't a legendary, but he's a nice engine along with Reya to bring back not just creatures, but legendaries like the Bow and the Spear or Rune-Tail, so I'm pondering whether to include a Tutor card for him and Rector since I can't Sisay them to the forefront

On the equipment side, Chariot's just a pauper version of Greaves until I get a copy, and Mask is a placeholder til I get Champion's Helm, but I am looking to streamline the equipment a little and will get the full Kaldra set

But tokens, I argue, are an unassuming bunch

They're kind of my sub-victory target, The first legendaries I normally bring to my hand are either Brimaz or Kemba, depending how many equipment I have out, then the next target is usually Trostani, who'll give me life every time a token is created, same as Healer of the Pride, but then Trostani let's me populate and increase the army again!

In the non legendary side, here's the other cards who all create tokens
Elspeth
Moonsilver Spear
Increasing Devotion
Nacatl
Voice of Resurgence
Grove of the Guardian

If you have the bow out, ALL these tokens have deathtouch, add all the +1 buffs Mirari, Spear or Tolsimir could offer and it's a major army out of nowhere, all of whom Odric enjoys company with =B

That's pretty much how I won my last Commander game, these legendary beasts gather many followers quickly
I'd stay on the lower end of cheap legendaries to use with Sun Titan- while Mirri is evasive and pretty cool, she doesn't have much impact on the game overall. Remember, the deck is built around the legend theme, so Sun Titan should be of secondary importance.

And yeah, Gerrard Capashen isn't the best, but he WAS the leader of the weatherlight crew for a while. I kind of have a fondness for him just out of that.

I'd definitely run o-ring and banishing light. However, I'd keep the banisher priest out. In EDH, there's a whole lot of removal, and you can't really count on anything sticking around for too long.

If you do want to play some smaller spells, though, there are a lot of good, albeit non-legendary, spells to play that can help you stabilize before the real beaters come out. I'd cut down on the equipment. The rings- xathrid, thune, and kalonia- are way too slow to be too good, mask of avacyn and chariot of victory the same. you also have too few tokens to justify running parallel lives and intangible virtue. would you like me to suggest some lower-mana costed spells to play early?

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
Liliana of the Veil
Hey! Long time Magic player here, and I thought I could help. Ismaru, Hound of Konda, is pretty useless in a format like EDH. I'd remove cards that don't really effect the other players in a big way.

Generally, you want to go for more splashy, powerful effects, since the games tend to run long. Here's a list of nice legendary cards that fit your color.

Bow of Nylea- Good toolbox card, and the deathtouch makes you tricky to block.
Arashi, the Sky Asunder- repeatable hurricane effect is pretty nice!
Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite
Gerrard Capashen
Kamahl, Fist of Krosa
Masako the Humorless
Michiko Konda, Truth Seeker
Reya Dawnbringer
Rune-Tail, Kitsune Ascendant
Spear of Heliod
Tolsimir Wolfblood
Yomiji, Who Bars the Way

I hope this was helpful!

Thanks for the list of legendaries, I ran through the Gatherer the other day hunting for some legendaries, I'm only saddened there isn't a token you can actually use with Tolsimir, lol, I've seen pretty custom ones, but can't find one myself

Masako the Humorless is a very fun idea actually and rather nasty, I must say =O

Of this list? Bow and Gerrard are already in the deck, but Gerrard sadly didn't fit well, his cost was too much for his lifegain ability and his tapping ability requiring him to attack just felt a little too slow

I DO however, have an Elesh Norn coming soon, a Spear I been considering aaaaand from eBay Reya, Rune-Tail and Tolsimir =B

Pondering Yomiji particularly, but now I'm considering smaller things, I nabbed a Sun Titan, so trying to cycle in more 3 or less converted cost, Darksteel Plate, Mirri, Kemba, Brimaz... along with the thought to try and maybe include the various white exiles: Banisher Priest, Fiend Hunter, Banishing Light, Oblivion Ring

Any thoughts on that idea whether or not it holds some weight? =o
Hey! Long time Magic player here, and I thought I could help. Ismaru, Hound of Konda, is pretty useless in a format like EDH. I'd remove cards that don't really effect the other players in a big way.

Generally, you want to go for more splashy, powerful effects, since the games tend to run long. Here's a list of nice legendary cards that fit your color.

Bow of Nylea- Good toolbox card, and the deathtouch makes you tricky to block.
Arashi, the Sky Asunder- repeatable hurricane effect is pretty nice!
Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite
Gerrard Capashen
Kamahl, Fist of Krosa
Masako the Humorless
Michiko Konda, Truth Seeker
Reya Dawnbringer
Rune-Tail, Kitsune Ascendant
Spear of Heliod
Tolsimir Wolfblood
Yomiji, Who Bars the Way

I hope this was helpful!

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
Eltiana
Heroes' Podium.

Tried running it previously and sadly didn't get much out of it =o I'd probably prefer a Day of Destiny over it, but I just got a HAUL of new cards to update this with, via some friends donations, some trading (Which I'm sure I got the raw deal of, lol) and payday purchases

Need to see how it'll look together...
Heroes' Podium.

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
A Captain Sisay deck!

I'm a Magic newbie about half a year into the game, and finally the Commander but has bit me, so, being a Weatherlight and Mirri fan, I went with Captain Sisay as my commander, using her to nab any Legendary cards and trying to basically wrangle different win conditions from there

Keeping in mind this is not the final iteration of this deck, that this is what I have at present, from pulls, trades, gifts and hunting on eBay, I'm looking for advice on where to take this deck, which cards would be good, etc

Cards I KNOW I'm after this far:
Shield of Kaldra, Helm of Kaldra, Academy Rector, Stoneforge Mystic, Reki the Legend of Kamigawa, Eight-and-a-Half Tails, Lightning Grieves, Avacyn the An- okay, that last one isn't likely to happen for a while XP

But yes, you get the idea, pushing the legendary theme majorly since it's only about a tenth of the deck this far, would appreciate any insight or improvements that could be made to this =O

Oh Captain, My Captain
Commander:
Captain Sisay

Creatures:
Mirri, Cat Warrior
Brimaz, King of Oreskos
Kemba, Kha Regent
Nacatl War-Pride
Orim, Samite Healer
Isamaru, Hound of Konda
Trostani, Selesnya's Voice
Fleecemane Lion