Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Munchkin noob here,

Recently my brother and I have gotten into Munchkin (Deluxe, Adventure Time, and Cthulhu) and for Christmas he got us Munchkin Quest. So far we're pretty confused and we were wondering if there were any detailed tutorials or set up and play guides. The manual seems detailed about the rules, but without explanations.

A couple of our questions:

yum_strawberry What do you do with the monsters and standees, we understand that when taking a turn you pick a room to go to from the entrance, pick up a DxM card, and then a monster. Not really sure to go from here, defeat the monster and it dies? if you can't you die?..Pretty fuzzy..

yum_strawberry We have no idea about dropped tokens and search result tokens.

edit: Oh and I noticed that the orange and purple colors are excluded from the player tokens that came with and the monster standees as well as the dice pairs. However, not the arrows on the board doorways or colored die. Why? is this an error in my game or are those two colors sold desperately? I have the orange and purple player tokens in my Deluxe game, but for the standees and die I do not.

Business Cat

Have you looked at any Let's Play videos on YouTube?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff