Welcome to Gaia! ::

Business Tycoon

Sit on some removal spells like Day of Judgement and Supreme Verdict. You would have to think about what guild Lavinia is in her guild is good for restraining and removing creatures so blue and white spells that are good at doing one or the other is good enough if you have Gwafa Hazid, Profiteer he might do wonders for your deck I hope you find my advice helpful and wish you good luck with it can't wait to hear the end result.

Sentai

15,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
LiaThistle
Kyoto Tushoni
Blink, Clone, and tap abilities.

Deranged Assistant

I'm trying to get more people to use this dude because it's blue and grabs you mana.

Apprentice Wizard for the blue mana win.

Ooooo... I'd use both, for sure.

Hilarious Raider

11,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Jamus Prime
Sit on some removal spells like Day of Judgement and Supreme Verdict. You would have to think about what guild Lavinia is in her guild is good for restraining and removing creatures so blue and white spells that are good at doing one or the other is good enough if you have Gwafa Hazid, Profiteer he might do wonders for your deck I hope you find my advice helpful and wish you good luck with it can't wait to hear the end result.

You make a good point. I will try this out and see what happens. Thanks for the advice.

Business Tycoon

sagethewanderer
Jamus Prime

You make a good point. I will try this out and see what happens. Thanks for the advice.
No problem im always here to help anyone who like me loves to build magic decks I often compare it to cooking of which I also love to do just a few simple ingredients and whola you got yourself a Magic Deck
Erratic Portal is a nice tool if you plan to abuse CITP effects.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff