Welcome to Gaia! ::

gobbo123's Compadre

Shirtless Reveler

Ok, this may sound a little off subject, but I couldn't find another forum to put this in.
Ok.
So my friend had a bakugan.
And I offered to fix it for her.
But I can't.
Here is how it broke:
She pulled to hard on a piece without looking, and chipped it off.
What broke:
One of the legs of the bakugan.
Halp?
Offer to pawn it off to some small child for a little change and offer to buy her something better. Like some MTG cards.
Ever notice how the guy who sings the Bakugan theme song sounds like he has Tourette's or something?

BAKUGAWN BAKUGAWN!!!!!!!

Dapper Explorer

This is just a guess, but have you tried some model glue? I'm assuming that the Bakugan thingamibob is plastic, and that the model glue for plastic model kits would work well - it effectively melts the plastic so the two parts can fuse together then dry as one piece. In theory that should work to fix it.
Fan_Boy
This is just a guess, but have you tried some model glue? I'm assuming that the Bakugan thingamibob is plastic, and that the model glue for plastic model kits would work well - it effectively melts the plastic so the two parts can fuse together then dry as one piece. In theory that should work to fix it.
This would probably work.

Notice how the first two people are complete douchebags about this?
Soylent R000 B000 G001
Fan_Boy
This would probably work.

Notice how the first two people are complete douchebags about this?

Indeed. also, yes, go with either model glue, plastic glue (used in Warhammer), or crazy glue. Those are my suggestions. If there is a little chip in the full result though, get some green stuff (Warhammer again) and fill in the little cracks and paint it over with the same colour. You can go to stores with it and match the colour with a paint if you want it accurate.
Flying Salt
Ok, this may sound a little off subject, but I couldn't find another forum to put this in.
Ok.
So my friend had a bakugan.
And I offered to fix it for her.
But I can't.
Here is how it broke:
She pulled to hard on a piece without looking, and chipped it off.
What broke:
One of the legs of the bakugan.
Halp?

i have a bakugan too i think the name is pyrus griffin on of the wings wont close i think its broken stressed dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama lol cry yup i need help too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff