Welcome to Gaia! ::

Raith Shadowsoul
I never bias a game on gender, although the best PC's in my group are male, but I think the most powerful after the two that have been playing the longest is a female druid. As far as inexpirenced player go, my PC's help them out usually.
I think the intention was players. not the meat-shields girlfriend IG.
if it's a tournament, There's no way i'm going easy. i only go easy on the inexperienced outside the tournament. Gender doesn't matter to me. I'm a winner and nothing delays my onslaught
When I used to play Yugioh, I found it very hard to go easy on anyone except my 5 year old sister. She got mad whenever anything bad happened, so I always made our matches close. Playing against anyone else, the only reason I would go easy on someone would be to beat them badly from a situation that looked like they would win. I was a really good player when I played, even though my cards sucked. Me and my friends even made a Yugioh club... Good times. Now, if you even mention Yugioh, you'll be socially crucified, lol.
I'm a girl and at one point was inexpierenced and no one went easy on me and I was happy about that. It helped me learn very quickly you do this you die! When I started playing D&D I started as a sorceress which most people would not recommend as a starting class. She was eventually killed when the DM sent her up against a dragon by herself. My skill thereafter improved tremendously.

4,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
If I thought the guys at my anime clubs were going easy on me in our YGO duels, I'd be offended! I know for a fact they don't, because they take great delight in telling me how much I suck if (**if**) I lose. Sometimes I'll make an alliance in the middle of the game ("I won't Spellbinding Circle your monster if you don't attack me with it" kind of thing), but they don't go easy on me.

In Magic, my usual opponent/teacher probably DOES go a bit easy on me, but that's just because I have only been learning the game for two weeks and have played a grand total of three games. He still plays to win, but he's more patient with me and my mistakes. smile
No one really goes easy on me for one good reason: We have an all-girl DnD group! xd Sure, one out of every three times the DM will be two of the players' dad, but that hardly counts. Besides for that, every single player there is a girl, and, might I add, we won't accept any new members--guy or girl. biggrin I find it quite funny, though, because the first time a guy asked to join we proposed he sleep over as well, like the rest of us. xp That didn't get far, but, yeah, our DnD group isn't very serious--very fun, though.
Online guys don't seem to go any easier on me, but in person they tend to be too busy trying to flirt or joke around that they either make mistakes accidentally or on purpose.

It's kind of cool, but at the same time it aggrivates me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff