Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spoopy Kitten

Where are the best places online to buy them? Ebay and Amazon are good, but can get expensive sometimes. Are there any specific websites where you can buy DnD figurines? Path tile things would be helpful too

Please be nice if i ask too many questions. This is my first time doing the pen-and-paper version of the game

ironaxe14's Queen

Shameless Exhibitionist

20,925 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
well i know that you can get them from wayland games but they tend to be a bit on the expensive side so i'd say you might be slightly better off with ebay or amazon.

Original Player

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
For buying in bulk, I tend to go with eBay.

For specific ones, I look at Troll and Toad, and StrikeZoneOnline.

Original Shapeshifter

8,475 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
xChibi Cannibalx
Where are the best places online to buy them? Ebay and Amazon are good, but can get expensive sometimes. Are there any specific websites where you can buy DnD figurines? Path tile things would be helpful too

Please be nice if i ask too many questions. This is my first time doing the pen-and-paper version of the game

Take a page from my book: make your own. Then you'll have figurines for your own custom characters.

Divine Paladin

8,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
no matter what you do, minis are a pricey investment. paizo releases cardboard minis for pathfinder, but they can be used for anything, and they're much cheaper than minis. also has that great pathfinder art. there's a lot of crossover with dnd so most of the stuff you'd need would be available, as long as it's not something wizards has the rights to like a beholder or whatever.

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Reaper Minitures has several miniatures done up in a high-quality plastic called Bones.
They're cheaper then pewter minis, the white plastic needs no base coat before painting, and they're just awesome.

Reaper also has metal minis, but they're more expensive then Bones.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff