Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Supporter

13,540 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I'm trying to make a 4th edition ranger and i cant remember any of the rangers feats...
also explain paragon paths for an archery focus...
my character is human and ideally i want to make it a lv 15 ranger/lv 5 rouge(or druid...)
also a friend of mine told me that they got rid of elohnna is this true?
i know i should check the PHB, but i can't afford to purchase one...

Original Player

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Paragon Paths are pretty much Prestige classes from 3.5. Its basically an addition to your actual class.

You can multiclass only through Multiclass feats. Usually you'd only want to pick up one, maybe two for abilities and powers.

It's not that they got rid of Ehlonna, it's that they switched from Greyhawk (general default setting for dnd) to Forgotten Realms.

If you're having problems purchasing 4.0 books, I'd suggest heading to Half-Price Bookstores. I'm pretty sure they're having fire sales for 4.0 due to the work being done of DND Next.

Loyal Supporter

13,540 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Thanks... thats really helpful...

Liberal Raider

Multiclassing in 4th generally is not worth the effort it is confusing and eats up a lot of feats and powers. Unless it is for something specific you absolutely need for a build I advise against it. Paragon Paths are basically Prestige classes, Ehlonna should still be around if not ask your DM for the nearest equivalent. It sounds like your mostly used to 3.5 and fairly new to 4th. Think of 4th as more like an MMO or video game RPG than like 3.5 it makes some things easier to transition to that way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff