Welcome to Gaia! ::

is there a template ?

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Manual of the Planes has half elemental templates for Greyhawk. Other than that if you're doing a Forgotten Realms campaign there's the Genasi from Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting which isn't so much a template as a planetouched race (from differing elemental planes) but something to look into.

Hope that helps.
Lanackse-Kanvae
Manual of the Planes has half elemental templates for Greyhawk. Other than that if you're doing a Forgotten Realms campaign there's the Genasi from Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting which isn't so much a template as a planetouched race (from differing elemental planes) but something to look into.

Hope that helps.

well i am doing a story based on the fairy tail manga with my freinds and i want to play a swords men who had a lot of fire based powers

Liberal Raider

Sandstorm is a good spot to look up things too, feats that let fire burn through resistances, let you endure heat you normally wouldn't, there is even a rage feat that turns your subtype to fire while you rage. Lots of neat stuff to help you play around with fire.
Linfac
Sandstorm is a good spot to look up things too, feats that let fire burn through resistances, let you endure heat you normally wouldn't, there is even a rage feat that turns your subtype to fire while you rage. Lots of neat stuff to help you play around with fire.

well some one gave me a list of templates and i'm digging the half fire elemental one

i just need a race and two classes to go with it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces