Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Tycoon

Anyone know where I could find altered MTG or Yu-gi-oh cards online? My boyfriend's birthday is Friday, and I would like to find something for him. :/

Mythical Rare

You can try eBay. YGO cards would typically be marked as "Orica" (short for Original Card), if that helps.

Ruthless Tycoon

Willexia Rennar
You can try eBay. YGO cards would typically be marked as "Orica" (short for Original Card), if that helps.

Thank you ^^ that does help! I'll look more into the Yugioh. I've looked all over Ebay, Amazon, and Etsy now, and haven't really found anything. Maybe I'm too picky... I almost had this until someone bought it out from under me, while I was looking for more to add to my cart. crying

Hilarious Raider

11,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Oh Akirea
Willexia Rennar

Thank you ^^ that does help! I'll look more into the Yugioh. I've looked all over Ebay, Amazon, and Etsy now, and haven't really found anything. Maybe I'm too picky... I almost had this until someone bought it out from under me, while I was looking for more to add to my cart. crying

Man that is just cool. I love extended art cards.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff