User Image

...Morning, Gaians. It's Monday, and I'm way too sleepy to be my usual upbeat self. Sorry about that. I just want a cup of coffee, but the coffee machine is nowhere to be found, which means Cygnus either hid it from me or I misplaced it. Which...normally I would blame this on Cygnus, but I have a feeling it might be my fault. Normally if he's hiding the coffee machine from me he tells me he's hiding it from me, so I guess I must've put it somewhere I wouldn't normally put it. It's good I woke up enough to answer the door without it though, because we did have some great new items arrive this morning!

User Image

User Image Crystal Clear Fluorite may be a regal galactic princess, but don't let the fashionably shining outfit she's wearing distract you from the fact that she is a warrior as well, because if you make that mistake, she'll take you down.

User Image Moonlit Witch of Fate is sitting quietly in her hidden store in town, not making it known that she can change the fate of anyone who comes to visit her shop. But she knows what awaits, and she knows how she can change it.

We'll have more coming your way later today, Gaians, so be sure to stop in and see what's new when you have the chance. If I've fallen asleep by then...just have Cygnus help you.

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!