User Image

Hey Gaians! Things have been getting a little weird around the shop lately. And I don't just mean from Cygnus' doll collection. Customers have been a little off. They must be waiting for the new edition of Dungeons and Landsharks to hit shelves! I know I have been. They've added even more characters to the latest edition. I can't wait to play. Anyways, while I was napping I stumbled upon a handful of totally harmless bundles. They're cute, really! I swear! As soon as I saw them I had to put them straight into La Victoire. I think I am going to call this sale the Seven Deadly Sins Sale. Adorable, huh?

User Image

The Seven Deadly Sins Sale has begun! You can get one of a number of totally innocent bundles with some fantastic items in them no matter what you choose. If you're not sure which look you want to score, then you can try out the Seven Deadly Sins chance item, which will give you one of the bundles from the Seven Deadly Sins Saleā€”or, if you happen to be a particularly lucky individual, you could get the Holy Virtues Bundle, which contains every bundle from the Seven Deadly Sins bundle as well as a Perfect Parcel!

Also - for a limited time the Seven Deadly Sins chance item bundles are discounted! Don't miss out on fantastic savings!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!