User Image

Hey Gaians! It's the season of love, and my favorite thing about it is watching people fall in love with one another! Or, in some cases, try and fail to fall in love with one another, I guess. That part's not so fun to watch though, being honest. You kinda want to see everyone get that happy ending, you know? So, I decided it would be a good idea to come up with something that guarantees that everyone ends up happy in the end, no matter how things turn out as far as falling in love goes. Don't believe me? Well, you will when you see just what I've come up with for yourself! Check it out!

User Image

User Image Open up a Love Spell and you're sure to fall in love with an item! ...Maybe that's not how love spells are supposed to work, but that's how this one works, and it'll turn out for the best for you, I promise! Inside of each of these bottles is a fantastic item like Midway Monster, Elegant Fighter, Corrupt Gaze, Dark Regent of Aurelian, Shooting Star's Debut, the Super Beauty Bundle, or Sinful Fashionmeister Horns! Plus, you could even find one of a number of Golden Fragments for Alchemy, a Perfect Parcel that can be redeemed for any non-limited equippable item, a Golden Envelope containing between 2,500 and 100,000 Gaia Cash, or even a Project Golden Ticket, which can be used to create your own custom 6-pose item!

Hurry on over to La Victoire and fall in love with this fantastic chance item!

Get a Love Spell!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!