User Image

Happy Friday, Gaians! So far it's been a pretty busy day here in La Victoire. I'm still trying to come up with ideas for more items I can put together to show Cygnus that I'm the better shopkeeper, but right now it's not looking like I really have to try! I woke up a bit ago and started doing stuff, and he was nowhere to be found! What kind of shopkeeper vanishes from a store when there could be customers around?! I bet he went to go get something for his doll collection.

I was shoveling snow outside the front of the store.

Who could be so irresponsible?! What kind of shopkeeper neglects their duties like that?! Truly shameful.

Stop acting like I'm not here. I—

Anyway, I'm sorry that you didn't get quality service from Cygnus, everyone, but I will be happy to guide you through today's updates! Here's what's new in La Victoire today!

User Image

User Image Melty Spoilt Milk was having a pretty good day, right up to the part where things started turning sour. Now this day is beginning to smell.

User Image The Lucky Year of the Monkey Faithful Bundle comes bearing nothing but good fortune for your future, with a 10 pack of Lucky Year of the Monkey, plus the bundle exclusive Loving Faithful Rookie!

We'll have more coming your way as the day goes on, so be sure to stop by La Victoire when you get the chance! And be sure to tell Cygnus that I'm doing a better job than he is when you get here.

I'm standing right next to you, you know.

I'm gonna win this one! See you here, Gaians!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!