User Image

Hey Gaians! Have you decided what you're going to do for Valentine's Day? If you're like me, which frankly you all should be, you're going to sit around and eat all of the candy within reach! ...That's not what you were planning to do? Maybe you oughta change your plans, then! Candy is great! I love this time of year specifically for candy! Well, that and Cygnus locks himself up in his room for the whole duration of it, so I get the shop to myself to do whatever I please! But don't worry, I'm being responsible this year, and I asked for some outside opinions about what sort of things ought to be in the works for the weekend, and some wonderful people gave me some great ideas!

User Image

User Image Open up a Community Picks: Date Night and you'll be all set for a great night out (or in)! Each one of these fantastic bundles was designed by a member of the community, and each one was made for a different sort of date night, so you could find yourself with Sinfulcraft's cleverly designed I Chu-Chu-Chuuse You, Canicuss's Amour Noveau, an Obsessive Valentine by --Beckys Nightmare--, Gifts & Noms by RandomKate, or you could find yourself Forever Alone thanks to Sir Dark Hat!

Be sure to stop by La Victoire when you get the chance and check out these great date night ideas!

Check it out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!