Welcome to Gaia! ::

If all of you "Christians" had such strong beliefs in your faith, you would not be trying to prove everybody else wrong. Yes, I understand that some believe you should "witness" to people, but after a certain amount of time and other people proving that you are indeed wrong, please be quiet and return to your sheltered homes.
PsychoGroupieCocaineCrazy
If all of you "Christians" had such strong beliefs in your faith, you would not be trying to prove everybody else wrong. Yes, I understand that some believe you should "witness" to people, but after a certain amount of time and other people proving that you are indeed wrong, please be quiet and return to your sheltered homes.
You have failed to prove anything wrong thus far. lol

Go back to your dream world spawned by meth.
Argh! Enough with the religious intolerance! I'm not Christian or Jewish or anything close, but you don't see me denying what other people might actually believe. So maybe they believe in Jesus being a savior; let them try and convert us. Our faith, or in some cases disbelief, is strong enough to withstand them. You don't need to go making them think they've gotten to you.
Garban
Zandar
I cannot explain his supposed resurection. Just like you cannot prove that he was the son of god. It if blind faith. That is what faith is.
Well, besides that Jesus said that he was the son of God, his birth, life, miracles, everything he did were predicted in the old testament. Furthermore, every prediction came true. refute that.
What about not telling the truth? Mary could have said " I'm with child but since I haven't had sex (when in reality she was banging every guy she could in her tent) I must be carrying the son of god!"
o thats such bull crap, rolleyes can I ask were the proof of this stuff is??????
Then where is the proof that Christ was the son of god besides the opinionated bible?
Zandar

And you can prove anything?
oh jesus h

is this another one of those pointless threads where self righteous atheists scream @ christians?

If you give us so much credit about our believe why do you think we would believe anything anybody said against our religion/believe??
Karinas
Zandar

My mission is not to prove anything completely and utterly right.

That is, in fact, impossible.

My mission is to prove all of you wrong. lol
Karinas
Zandar

No they can't prove anything right. That is why they are being rude and unChristian like.
whats your religion question and what happened to make you feel this way confused
I'm not sure if you've noticed, but I'm pretty dang sure this thread and argument wasn't started by a christian, so it seem's that the non-christians were trying to prove us wrong first, so what do we do, stick up for are believes, and maybe get someone to become a christian, but that never happens in GD does it? You guys complain that christians are always trying to prove you wrong, but look in the mirror, you're preaching that somethings wrong then goiing and doing it too!
Zandar
Karinas
Zandar

uh w/ ur logic, that would be impossible too

and its pointless anyway

the energy expended to even attempted such a task is outweighs the benefits

by a lot
Karinas
Zandar

No they can't prove anything right. That is why they are being rude and unChristian like.
Christians are not obligated to be polite.

You would know that if you knew anything about us.

We are obligated to obey the law. We are obligated to witness to those who don't believe. We are obligated to the teachings of the Bible.

But I can insult you all I want to. Jesus was anything BUT tactful all the time.
solunastella
Zandar
Karinas
Zandar

uh w/ ur logic, that would be impossible too

and its pointless anyway

the energy expended to even attempted such a task is outweighs the benefits

by a lot
No. Absolute positive proof is restricted to what you can see before your eyes. But if someone claims something is true, and something about that is found to be false, then the entire thing is absolutely false. This same idea goes with the Bible.

therefore, it is infinitely easier to disprove someone else than to prove yourself right.

I prefer those odds. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces