Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Lunatic

25,425 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Master Slayer 200
juice pls
Casua Aria
Very true, I can agree with that. Honestly I think I get too lost in thought sometimes and think about too much at once. It causes me to over worry about things I shouldn't over worry about. Maybe it's just anxiety. And there are days where I have nothing much to think about. I guess it depends.

As far as the internet making people more shallow in thinking and making them more stupid, I can agree, it does make a lot of people stupid. Not everyone, but a majority. I DO enjoy being social, but when there's no one to be social with, internet is sometimes the only other choice for people. It is kinda a shame though.

you should keep a book to write your thoughts; eventually you can probably come up with a good coherent story from it and make some money

sadly, that's true. it's harder to get out there anymore since everyone is all locked into online

Yeah it really is.....and oddly enough, I feel like long distance friends are stronger than real life ones. Bittersweet maybe. Having a strong connection, but not being able to be there to actually hang out. I am slowly trying to get out more though. And by slowly, I mean traveling on my own, going outside more to visit with people. It's so hard to.

Dedicated Lunatic

25,425 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Master Slayer 200
faerie graveyard
Casua Aria
faerie graveyard
Casua Aria
faerie graveyard
cause drama
post a lot
give gifts
be an artist

That's the problem. I post a lot and basically get ignored and overlooked constantly. BBumping constantly does nothing.

I'm an artist, but I don't have enough motivation to ever draw like I used to. I dunno if people here will even like it anyways. It feels like people don't even like me at all and never seem to ever give me a chance. It sucks.

keep trying
or don't
i've never really been able to attract people
i'm great at pushing them away tho

I know the feel. I don't like pushing people away and try not to, but sometimes it does happen. I wish it wouldn't.

everyone is their own ship at sea imo

In that sense, I am probably a tiny little boat. o3o

Pumpkin

Casua Aria
juice pls
Casua Aria
Very true, I can agree with that. Honestly I think I get too lost in thought sometimes and think about too much at once. It causes me to over worry about things I shouldn't over worry about. Maybe it's just anxiety. And there are days where I have nothing much to think about. I guess it depends.

As far as the internet making people more shallow in thinking and making them more stupid, I can agree, it does make a lot of people stupid. Not everyone, but a majority. I DO enjoy being social, but when there's no one to be social with, internet is sometimes the only other choice for people. It is kinda a shame though.

you should keep a book to write your thoughts; eventually you can probably come up with a good coherent story from it and make some money

sadly, that's true. it's harder to get out there anymore since everyone is all locked into online

Yeah it really is.....and oddly enough, I feel like long distance friends are stronger than real life ones. Bittersweet maybe. Having a strong connection, but not being able to be there to actually hang out. I am slowly trying to get out more though. And by slowly, I mean traveling on my own, going outside more to visit with people. It's so hard to.

I can never seem to get rid of the notion that real life friends >> internet friends :/
I don't think it'll ever happen to me, I like the physical connection, person-to-person

ashy elbows's Widower

Cosmic Nymph

Casua Aria
Queen Guu
Trolling or giving away free s**t (items, gold, art, ratings/advice).

Maybe being intelligent, but that is generally swept under the carpet.

I have considered give away threads, but I feel they would become too overwhelming....maybe I should just go around and throw things at people. I did give a way a lot before to someone, and I do throw stuff into the dumpster dive for people. I could approach that differently.

Ah yes, I know what you mean with that. I see it way too much in fact. gonk
I took a five year hiatus and literally have been back not even two weeks. I have like four friends who seem to still get on regularly.

The whole tipping thing was brand new to me; it seems like people tip more than they reply these days.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Just be you and let the right people come along :3

Dedicated Lunatic

25,425 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Master Slayer 200
Queen Guu
Casua Aria
Queen Guu
Trolling or giving away free s**t (items, gold, art, ratings/advice).

Maybe being intelligent, but that is generally swept under the carpet.

I have considered give away threads, but I feel they would become too overwhelming....maybe I should just go around and throw things at people. I did give a way a lot before to someone, and I do throw stuff into the dumpster dive for people. I could approach that differently.

Ah yes, I know what you mean with that. I see it way too much in fact. gonk
I took a five year hiatus and literally have been back not even two weeks. I have like four friends who seem to still get on regularly.

The whole tipping thing was brand new to me; it seems like people tip more than they reply these days.

Ah yeah I actually got tipped earlier....

I barely have anyone at all. No one comes on anymore, save for like two people, one I never talk to and another better friend that I still don't end up talking to very much. For me, it's sp hard to find anyone even remotely interested in being on what I am if at all, and all of my friends I do know pretty much aren't into what I am. Not like me.

Dedicated Lunatic

25,425 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Master Slayer 200
juice pls
Casua Aria
juice pls
Casua Aria

I can never seem to get rid of the notion that real life friends >> internet friends :/
I don't think it'll ever happen to me, I like the physical connection, person-to-person

I wouldn't say one is better than the other, it's different from person to person. If I could though, I'd really love to hang out with them personally, compared to remaining just long distance friends forever. I have had one long distance friend, become a personal friend. I still rarely ever get to see him or visit with him though which sucks. I would love to have person-to-person interaction if I couldm, it's just really hard to where I am right now and I guess with the living situation.

Sugary Bunny

23,740 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
be annoying or make gaudy items

Dedicated Lunatic

25,425 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Master Slayer 200
DJ Twissta

Being myself has caused so many problems already, and yet I still try to. Sometimes being mysellf becomes really draining and depressing. I hate it. sad

Assimilated Survivor

just have to post a lot. I've been on cb for years and i dont know most people who post in mornings, cause i always post at night. Just post often and consistently, and you'll get noticed biggrin

Dedicated Lunatic

25,425 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Master Slayer 200
cuntstone creamery

I think I've got the annoying part down pretty well already. rofl

Mr-HoneyBzzt's Princess

Generous Explorer

14,850 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Etheniel Devinuchi
CB is a dark hole, the more you hang around the more you become part of the hole. You start out as a decent human being and you come out of the other end as a piece of s**t.

Punny.

Sugary Bunny

23,740 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Casua Aria
cuntstone creamery

I think I've got the annoying part down pretty well already. rofl

now start paying gaia 2 make u gaudy items

Dedicated Lunatic

25,425 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Master Slayer 200
JulieKablooie
just have to post a lot. I've been on cb for years and i dont know most people who post in mornings, cause i always post at night. Just post often and consistently, and you'll get noticed biggrin

I feel like I've annoyed the whole world with all the exchange posts I make already. I guess I could try posting more in other places too. Mehhh.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Casua Aria
DJ Twissta

Being myself has caused so many problems already, and yet I still try to. Sometimes being mysellf becomes really draining and depressing. I hate it. sad

I wonder why that is, you sound pretty nice to me :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces