Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Cat

i bought the new #DS animal crossing happy home desighner bundle along with amibo cars and animal crossing new leaf god its soooooo much fun i got my renters rebate back finally so i bought it yay me and i also bought the new double sided twilight book which comes with life and death and twilight all in one book, eragon eldest(because my copies were worn as hell i had to tape them lol) and howls moving castle and jurassic world and a new laptop charge cord which mine went out in august so i didnt have a laptop for a while and then i bought the sims 3 showtime EP and it is the last EP i needed now onto the sims 4 EPs yay i looove the sims i have played it since the original also i bought water packets for work ^^ i bought this all in the beggining of this month so i have had it for awhile i spend all $611.75 of my renters rebate but i got what i wanted so yay me
Buy me something next.

Timid Cat

Solid Snek
Buy me something next.
sorry spent my money already

Lightbringer

MasterStrings1990
Sell the things you bought and then buy them something.

Vicious Fatcat

Takarashi
MasterStrings1990

Timid Cat

Takarashi
MasterStrings1990
uh how about no

Colorful Decorator

Congrats on the fun purchases! This black friday target had new leaf for 15 bucks. I'm hoping the new leaf general thread gets more activity from yesterday.

Timid Cat

I am Darpie
Congrats on the fun purchases! This black friday target had new leaf for 15 bucks. I'm hoping the new leaf general thread gets more activity from yesterday.
thanks and that would be cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces