Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Duck

No limited time, exclusives, that are specially made for any of the 22 or so shops there seem to be? It's laughable how scarcely they get new items, compared to Victoire, so you think there would be soething nice, something actually worth buying, good quality, and with a few additional poses, in the cheapo stores around Black Friday, to get people interested in spending gold, outside the pitiful once a month update

Undead Enchantress

Not sure if they even received any updates during this time. I don't really remember. I doubt they'd care outside their usual schedule though since they don't necessarily earn from gold shop items. I doubt they'd let their artists spend time on working on essentially freebies.

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

Sales like this are meant to make money for Gaia so gold shops aren't a part of that.

A gold sink event styled after sales like this some time could be cool though! I'd like that, maybe instead of having items sold at different times some gold shops would have store themed event exclusive items on certain days, then other shops would have their own the next day. Dernier Cri (This would be better than Loyal's, because I'm still not sure everyone has access yet.) could have event exclusive multipose items.

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
Erynne
Not sure if they even received any updates during this time. I don't really remember. I doubt they'd care outside their usual schedule though since they don't necessarily earn from gold shop items. I doubt they'd let their artists spend time on working on essentially freebies.

They did in Loyal's. Black Friday is usually retail stuff for actual money. It's when businesses make the most bang for their buck by having sales and stuff.

Sparkly Duck

Erynne
if they don't want their artists wasting time on freebies, then they should uit the free itm grants, and just delete all the non cash currency shops, and make the hole site p2p

It's not fair that non cash currency holders don't get to have anything special done for them, for BF. But, ok, I guess users who don't cough up cash aren't important.

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
We have a gold shop update that's in the works, so stayed tuned. 3nodding

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
I'm pretty sure the Gaian Revenue Service put in restrictive rules for gold shops Black Friday after Carl's little...incident with gatecrashers.

So much blood...I shudder remembering it. eek

Sparkly Duck

Astra the Fae
Erynne

They did in Loyal's. Black Friday is usually retail stuff for actual money. It's when businesses make the most bang for their buck by having sales and stuff.
iit's every day, multiple times a day that Gaia advertises sales and whatever else out of LV. 10 cash ads a day. No other business does that. I I'm sure they make a good amount of money yer roun, with how many item they're able to push out on a daily basis. Its hardly too much to ask, for 1 day out the year to do a speial black. Friday goodie sale geared toward both cash shop spenderd nd gold shop spenders.

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
Divine Celestial Wish
Astra the Fae
Erynne

iit's every day, multiple times a day that Gaia advertises sales and whatever else out of LV. 10 cash ads a day. No other business does that. I I'm sure they make a good amount of money yer roun, with how many item they're able to push out on a daily basis. Its hardly too much to ask, for 1 day out the year to do a speial black. Friday goodie sale geared toward both cash shop spenderd nd gold shop spenders.

Actually everyone is doing a multi day sale.

Target is having a 10 day Black Friday sale that actually started Sunday and ends some day next week. Plus you have to factor in Cyber Monday next Monday..

A lot of people are extending out the whole Black Friday deals by doing a different thing everyday, Gaia is no different than most retailers. Even Amazon is doing some special sales over the next few days. It's the time to capitalize on money.

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

Arlette Mori

Do we get any hint on what it will be? emotion_kirakira

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Csilla Silvana
Arlette Mori

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkly Duck

Arlette Mori
that's nothing special, th Ho ugh, since it follows the same released formula every month, like an afterthought, once all the focus gets put on special goodies and promos and stuff for LV.
The othe shops should be sharing in the fun, and feeling more special, too, with item exclusives and holiday sales
Gaia knows that we will purchase no matter what. Why would they put anything on sale? They don't care

Healing Hunter

26,500 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
They've never had any Gold shop black Friday deals, least not that I ever remember happening, the idea is a swanky one thou.

Would be amazing if Loyal had a sale to where his price was an actual loyalty reward * insert awesome face here*

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Arlette Mori
Csilla Silvana
Arlette Mori

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh, some nice Doctor Who knock-offs? Sounds cool! /sarcastic comment taking your "hint" too literally

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff