Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hopscotch Glow

55,075 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Edgiest 250

If that's it I'm going to cry.

I have 350+ Kin on this account for my giveaway thread, not counting my collection.
Moving all of those will drive me crazy.

Kindred Giftgiver

58,050 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Full Selection 200
wreaks_havoc

Charlie Tangerine

Dear heavens it worked. Apparently Gaia's expanded the game so that all the Kin show up in-game; after transferring 300+ eggs to another account I still have 300+ eggs and they ALL SHOWED UP (took the game a long time to load).

Hopscotch Glow

55,075 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Edgiest 250
HiretsuJiketsu
wreaks_havoc

Charlie Tangerine

Dear heavens it worked. Apparently Gaia's expanded the game so that all the Kin show up in-game; after transferring 300+ eggs to another account I still have 300+ eggs and they ALL SHOWED UP (took the game a long time to load).

...welp
definitely not looking forward to that

Feral Lunatic

50,800 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Party Member 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
wreaks_havoc
I kept trading eggs to my kin. I had close to 2 pages of eggs. I can now fit all my eggs into the game. I have no idea if that was it or not.

It worked! *bows down and praises you* dramallama

I also had several hundred eggs. (I didn't count exactly, but it filled well over a page of my inventory, which shows 300 each page, and I have about 60 near the front in my official, 'catch 'em all' collection. )

Sent about 60 Prunnies to one mule, and another 90-ish kin to another mule, and that seems to be enough for now. I'll probably clear out more later, to try and shrink the in-game list, but for now, I'm just happy I can play again and that I'm not being blocked purposely by Gaia or something. *weeps with joy*

Full morning grind while watching Turkey Day parades? Aw yeah. cool

Hopscotch Glow

55,075 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Edgiest 250

I've got about 9 more trades to go before I've cleared out everything that isn't my personal collection. sweatdrop
I've been checking periodically and it hasn't loaded for me yet, but I'm not stopping until I've sent them all anyway.
If it doesn't work then...then I cry.

Hygenic Enabler

35,450 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Same here. It's stuck at 0%. Perhaps it's time to post it in the bug report forum?

edit: what? It has to do with the number of kin in our inventories? Oh goodness gracious..

Hygenic Enabler

35,450 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Erynne
I wonder if the new kins are keeping you from loading?

I tried a few times and I am able to load just fine and I have none of the new kins.

Will the problem be solved if I trade the Gobble Gobble kin to my muley?

Undead Enchantress

Sepulcra
Erynne

I tried a few times and I am able to load just fine and I have none of the new kins.

Apparently, the reason why some couldn't load is that they have hundreds of kins. The devs managed to allow all the kins to be included in the in game roster and that took forever to load.

Hygenic Enabler

35,450 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Erynne
Sepulcra
Erynne

Apparently, the reason why some couldn't load is that they have hundreds of kins. The devs managed to allow all the kins to be included in the in game roster and that took forever to load.

That's terrible! I have too many kin (I just let them clutter in my invy and didn't sell them).
What do you advice? To trade as many as I can or to wait for Gaia to come up with a solution?
Since there is no inventory tab for Lake Kindred it will be really difficult just to find them. gonk

Undead Enchantress

Sepulcra
Erynne
Sepulcra
Erynne

That's terrible! I have too many kin (I just let them clutter in my invy and didn't sell them).
What do you advice? To trade as many as I can or to wait for Gaia to come up with a solution?
Since there is no inventory tab for Lake Kindred it will be really difficult just to find them. gonk
Personally, I'd move excess kin to a mule. It might take a while, but at least, you'd load faster.

Hygenic Enabler

35,450 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Erynne
Sepulcra
Erynne
Sepulcra
Erynne

Personally, I'd move excess kin to a mule. It might take a while, but at least, you'd load faster.

Alrighty. I'm on it ^^ Thanks for responding! heart
(this is going to be a paaaain)

Hopscotch Glow

55,075 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Update!
I traded over 500 Kin (oh my god I did not know it was that many oh my god) to my mule.
My game loads almost immediately now. I could cry.
But I won't. Instead, I'll go to bed. Because it's 5:30 in the morning and I spent all night moving eggs.
I will probably dream about eggs and Kin. gonk

BUT THE GAME WORKS I CAN PLAY AGAIN I CAN slowly EARN GOLD AND BUY ALL THE SHINY NEW KIN

Undead Enchantress

Sepulcra
Erynne
Sepulcra
Erynne
Sepulcra
Erynne

I don't have that many, but I am going to do a little housekeeping too.

Hygenic Enabler

35,450 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Erynne
Sepulcra
Erynne
Sepulcra
Erynne

I started playing LK as soon as it was released. So they've been building up in my invy. I just succesfully moved my army of prunnies (just keeping one). It's true that once everything is cleaned up, it will look a whole lot better. But I would have preferred it if Gaia would have left it the way it was. It's so much work.

Undead Enchantress

Sepulcra
Erynne
Sepulcra
Erynne
Sepulcra
Erynne

I started playing LK as soon as it was released. So they've been building up in my invy. I just succesfully moved my army of prunnies (just keeping one). It's true that once everything is cleaned up, it will look a whole lot better. But I would have preferred it if Gaia would have left it the way it was. It's so much work.
I wish I started earlier. lol.
I was an early starter with zOMG. I still have several hundreds of rings and a ton of recipes and loot. I'm glad I could transfer them to my storage. Too bad that doesn't quite work so well with kins.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff