Gabriel Ezekiel Roman
The Quiet Jock

Omnipresent Zealot

7,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
                                                    B A S I C SxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXxxx

[✩] FULL NAME » Gabriel Ezekiel Roman

[✩] NICKNAME » Gabe

[✩] AGE » Nineteen

[✩] BIRTHDAY » April 19th

[✩] GENDER » Male

[✩] SEXUALITY » Pansexual

[✩] BIRTHPLACE » Detriot

[✩] HEIGHT » 6 Foot 4 inches

Omnipresent Zealot

7,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
                                                    P E R S O N A L I T YxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXxxx

[✩] RESERVED » Gabe is a quiet person by nature, not usually talking. He prefers to act rather than to speak. Gabe usually won't speak unless spoken to first, even then he doesn't usually use words.

[✩] PROTECTIVE » Gabe has a tendency to put himself in harms way to protect his friends or anyone he sees as someone who can't protect themselves.

[✩] POSITIVE » Gabe is always looking on the bright side of things, preferring to stay positive instead of looking at the negatives in a situation.

[✩] EASY GOING » Gabe is a very relaxed person, it takes a bit to get him worked up. Gabe easily makes friends and genuinely likes people.

[✩] BAD TEMPER » While he is usually pretty level headed, when angered, Gabe has a horrible temper and is known to start fights on the field if someone hurts his team.

[✩] STUBBORN » Once Gabe has decided to do something, nothing can sway him from his decision, which can get him in trouble.

[✩] BRUTALLY HONEST » Gabe believes honesty is the best policy but at times is brutally honest and really doesn't know how to filter what he says.

[✩] OVERLY DRIVEN » Gabe constantly pushes himself both mentally and physically which is cause for concern sometimes when he wears himself down too far.

Omnipresent Zealot

7,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
                                                    L I K E SxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXxxx

[✩] SPORTS » Gabe loves to compete in sports with a team, not much of a single sports type.

[✩] RUNNING » Every morning Gabe is up at an ungodly hour running as it is a great exercise and he loves doing it.

[✩] FOOD » Gabe is a big eater, consuming more food than any of his friends. Gabe will try anything.

[✩] HISTORY » Gabe is not stupid in anyway, but his favorite subject is history.

[✩] KIDS » Gabe just loves kids and kids tend to like him since he'll play with them and give them piggy back rides.

[✩] MUSIC » Gabe loves all kinds of music and even taught himself piano and guitar. He sings but won't admit to it.

[✩] MOVIES » Gabe is a huge movie buff and will quote movies a lot in the rare events he actually talks.

D I S L I K E SxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXxxx

[✩] SWEETS » Gabe has little to no sweet tooth at all and hates things like cake and candies.

[✩] BULLIES » Gabe absolutely hates bullies or anyone who takes advantage of the weak.

[✩] CHEATING » Another of Gabe's pet peeves, this applies to anything though.

[✩] SITTING STILL » Gabe is always moving, even when he's sitting down, so trying to stay still is torture.

[✩] WAKING UP » Gabe likes sleeping despite how active he is and while he always gets up early, he doesn't like waking up.

[✩] CLOWNS » Gabe absolutely HATES clowns, he's afraid of them but won't admit it.

[✩] FAILING » Gabe has an irrational fear of failing anything from his sports to failing school.

Omnipresent Zealot

7,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
                                                    B A C K G R O U N DxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXxxx

[✩] Gabe was born to a relatively well off family in Detriot Michigan. He is the oldest of four children, his younger siblings being 16, 12, and 4 years in age. Gabe is incredibly close to his family.

[✩] Gabe's siblings are name Anna, Michael, and Cassy respectively. From a young age, Gabe was always active and was involved in community sports to keep him from bouncing off the walls all the time. As a kid, Gabe was bullied because he was so hyper and he was also quite short for his age. His younger sister would stick up for him, which he both loved and hated.

[✩] When Gabe was 12, his little brother Michael was diagnosed with leukemia. The blow was severe for his family. Gabe, who had always been protective of his little siblings, became even more protective of Michael as he was too weak to do much for himself. Gabe was found to be able to donate bone marrow to his brother and volunteered to do so. Around that time, Gabe began to have growth spurts and became much taller than the kids who used to pick on his for his size.

[✩] Gabe made several donations to his brother despite the painful procedure. At the same time, Gabe still remained active, having a reason to stay healthy, so his brother could get better. Michael finally achieved remission two years later. Gabe then took the time to apply to Ashton after his younger sister Anna showed him the website. He was quickly accepted due to his athletic abilities.

[✩] Since then, Gabe has excelled in both sports and his studies. He made a few friends through sports and even some from his classes. Gabe became somewhat of a protector of the smaller students from those who liked to bully since he was bullied as a kid. Gabe decided his Senior year to apply to local colleges so he can stay close to Ashton since he loves the school.

Omnipresent Zealot

7,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
                                                    S C H E D U L ExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXxxx

[✩] PERIOD 1 » AP Nonwestern History

[✩] PERIOD 2 » Sociology

[✩] PERIOD 3 » Team Sports

[✩] PERIOD 4 » Mandarin Chinese IV

[✩] PERIOD 5 » Chemistry

[✩] PERIOD 6 » Senior English

[✩] CLUBS » N/A at this time

[✩] SPORTS » Football, Basketball, and Lacrosse.

Omnipresent Zealot

7,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
                                                    R E L A T I O N S H I P SxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXxxx

biggrin - You're cool
                                                            biggrin biggrin - We should be friends
                                                            biggrin biggrin biggrin - Best friends

stressed - You kind of annoy me
                                                            stressed stressed - Leave me alone
                                                            stressed stressed stressed - I can't stand you

redface - You're cute
                                                            redface redface - Ok, you're really cute
                                                            redface redface redface - Hottie alert

heart - I might like you
                                                            heart heart - Ok, maybe a little more than like
                                                            heart heart heart - I think I'm in love with you

[✩] Trent Austin Fields
                                                            biggrin biggrin redface redface redface heart heart
                                                            Trent is cute and nice and.... uhhhhh.... I might REALLY like him or something and want to kiss him on the lips....

[✩] Tommy Robert Hannigan
                                                            biggrin biggrin redface
                                                            Tommy is cool, I like running with him in the mornings.

[✩] Dominic Ryan Waltman
                                                            Don't really know him.

[✩] Nathan Eric Lee
                                                            biggrin redface redface
                                                            I think he's taken pictures of me before, he seems pretty nice and he's friends with Trent.

[✩] Eyota Han Kalmanu
                                                            biggrin redface redface redface
                                                            I mean, he's really good looking and cool...

[✩] Calisto Azarius Elwood
                                                            Coming soon...

[✩] Brandon Alexander Larracuente
                                                            biggrin redface redface
                                                            I don't really know him that well, but he's pretty hot.

[✩] Branden Tyler Morris
                                                            redface redface redface heart
                                                            We used to be great friends until he started picking on people. He's seems different now and I want to be friends, especially since it's awkward being his roommate if he never talks to be.

[✩] Sebastian Svenson
                                                            biggrin biggrin biggrin redface redface redface heart heart
                                                            Honestly my best friend. He's pretty hot and I wouldn't mind you know... dating him or something.

[✩] Eden Harper
                                                            biggrin
                                                            He seems pretty cool.

[✩] Lewis Dumar Soyinka
                                                            redface
                                                            I don't really know him at all...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff