Welcome to Gaia! ::

z-zutter
Accepted!

Super Streaker

xxx ELEANOR CAMBRIDGE !
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxx「 sixteen && half-blood && year six && lady vesuvius 」
xxxxxxxxxxxxhufflepuff --- dedicated. stubborn. beautiful. unsociable.

tab eleanor was born motherless, of a father rich by trade in the heart of london. when she began expressing magical tendencies, her father told her that she was born of a siren, or in more modern terms, a veela. eleanor is very beautiful, but she tends to hide this nature as well as she can to avoid unwanted attention. she is very walled-in because of this, and does not trust nor let others in as result.

About Me!
xxx D A N K
xxx A
xxx N
xxx K

Super Streaker

Fuushin's Waifu

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Chariot of Smoke

I have a question. Can one of the students be a werewolf?
Like they were bitten but still attend the school?
Jarzus

Yea indeed

Fuushin's Waifu

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Chariot of Smoke

Awesome. Thank you <3

IRL Ladykiller

xxx ANYON GILVEY !
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxx「 17 && pureblood && 7th year && Your Missing Period 」
xxxxxxxxxxxxgryffindor --- determined. cruel. confident. possessive.

tab Coming from a long line of purebloods, they can happily say they've never had a hufflepuff in their ranks. Primarily slytherin, but the family doesn't mind ravenclaws or gryffindors. he's brash and loud and a bit of a bully. He throws his weight around and is known for making deals with other students with a "I scratch your back you scratch mine" sort of deal. Very smooth talker and likes to pretend he's friends with everyone, though it's obviously not the case.

About Me!
xxx Central Standard Time
xxx Link to Samples
xxx I'm on at least 3 times a week, though I am moving soon so it may shorten to once a week.
xxx My favorite hobbies are still sleeping and napping.

Anxious Friend

10,425 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
xxx TRISTA SAVINI !
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxx「 18 && half-blood && 7th year && moonsyrin 」
xxxxxxxxxxxxravenclaw --- steadfast. sarcastic. observant. misleading at times.

tab Trista was born in Italy to a muggle mother and a wizard father. They relocated to England shortly before her 10th birthday due to his job. Her parents have always been opened to both the muggle and wizarding world, raising their children to believe the same. Her parents discussed continuing to send her to muggle school or Hogwarts, obviously choosing the latter. She would have thrown a fit if they had her stay in the former, which they knew about. Trista was extremely glad to hear that Hogwarts had wifi, considering that's not the case for most wizarding schools. Girl loves her social media.

About Me!
xxx EST
xxx Link to Samples
xxx Usually every day
xxx My name's Alyssa and I really love cats
moonsyrin
xxx TRISTA SAVINI !
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxx「 18 && half-blood && 7th year && moonsyrin 」
xxxxxxxxxxxxravenclaw --- steadfast. sarcastic. observant. misleading at times.

tab Trista was born in Italy to a muggle mother and a wizard father. They relocated to England shortly before her 10th birthday due to his job. Her parents have always been opened to both the muggle and wizarding world, raising their children to believe the same. Her parents discussed continuing to send her to muggle school or Hogwarts, obviously choosing the latter. She would have thrown a fit if they had her stay in the former, which they knew about. Trista was extremely glad to hear that Hogwarts had wifi, considering that's not the case for most wizarding schools. Girl loves her social media.

About Me!
xxx EST
xxx Link to Samples
xxx Usually every day
xxx My name's Alyssa and I really love cats

Accepted!
xxx AINSLEE MACARTHUR !
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxx「 seventeen && half-blood && sixth year && xx wae 」
xxxxxxxxxxxxgryffindor --- determined. impulsive. open-minded. the bad kind of persistent.

tab ainslee was born with an American muggle father and a pureblood mother. her mother was the daughter to a long line of wealthy wizards, and the pressure of being the perfect daughter caught up to her. one wild night with a man from a foreign country left the young daughter to be single mother. her grandfather did take ainslee into his home with open arms but her life wasn't all that glamorous as you may think.

About Me!
xxx est
xxx Link to Samples
xxx for now, MWF I will be one after 2 PM and TR I will be on after 8 AM. weekends it depends. but winter break is coming soon so I'll be on more often.
xxx hi I'm xx wae, but you can call me wae or kat. whichever you want.

Divine Star

xxx MARY BASKE !
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxx「 sixteen && pureblood && year six && yandeer 」
xxxxxxxxxxxxravenclaw --- sociable. haughty. innovative. hypocritical.

tab mary baske was born in the scottish region of ayrshire. her father was an accomplished and respected magizoologist, and it was only customary that mary was sent to hogwarts, to get the education any english pureblood witch should. for a treat, the summer between her fifth and sixth years, her father took her along on an expedition to greece to see a firebird. unfortunately, the group stumbled upon a werewolf in a full frenzy from hunger. the she-wolf slaughtered another member of the group, and mauled mary's leg. unwilling to let his daughter die, mr. baske was forced to have her become a werewolf, and mary bears the brunt of this decision. it's her best kept secret as of yet, though there are the rumors.

About Me!
xxx us. central
xxx xoxo
xxx mobile blogging 24/7. when am i not on gaia?
xxx memequeen from chicago studying prelaw. harry potter fanatic.
xx wae

yandeer

Both accepted!

Adorable Lionheart

Chariot of Smoke

LOOK I DID A THING!

xxx LOGAN WEAVER !
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxx「 seventeen&& half-blood && 7th year&& Abberdoodle 」
xxxxxxxxxxxxravenclaw --- patient. inflexible. reliable. possessive.

tab Logan was born minutes before his twin brother Arin. Their father was a wizard who loved muggle things and their mother was one of those things their father loved. However, Logan never got to meet his mother, she died while trying to bring him and his brother into the world. Because of this, the twins were raised by only their father and it was no surprise when their letters arrived. The twins were sorted into different houses and are turning out rather competitive against one another. Both are rather aloof to the danger lurking around the campus.

xxx ALLISTER THEIRIN !
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxx「 seventeen && pure-blood && 7th year && Abberdoodle 」
xxxxxxxxxxxxGryffindor --- energetic. egotistical. loyal. impatient.

tab Allister's family has many great names in it but his story has just begun. Allister likes to do what he wants though he was pressured quite a bit into so many things when it came to magic. His parents want him to be the best and do the best, they do not feel their son is learning a thing unless he is acing all his classes. Allister does not enjoy the pressure so he frequently 'forgets' to write his parents updates. Playful and competitive, Allister's entire life is focused around quidditch.

Dapper Fairy

Chariot of Smoke

xxx ANNABEL SNOW !
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxx「 seventeen && pure-blood && seventh && Seremela_Tiwele 」
xxxxxxxxxxxxslytherin --- creative. intolerant. generous. bossy.

tab Annabel comes from a rather wealthy and long line of witches and wizards, most of which have been in Slytherin before her. She holds her family in high regard and wishes to do well by them. She's somewhat torn on the uses of muggle technology but has a guilty pleasure for them despite her parents thinking that the new headmaster is sending Hogwarts straight down the loo.

xxx ARIN WEAVER !
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxx「 seventeen && half-blood && seventh && Seremela_Tiwele 」
xxxxxxxxxxxxhufflepuff --- flexible. reckless. outgoing. impulsive.

tab Where his twin brother Logan is much more calm and organized, Arin is a little...more crazy. Raised by their single wizard father, the twins got their letters and were put into separate houses. Which then began the most ridiculous rivalry between the two since they were sorted into different houses. Arin is rather loveable, for all that he loves causing mischief and getting himself (and often Logan) into trouble.

About Me!
xxx Arizona (currently MST)
xxx samples~
xxx i get one every day after work for at least a couple of hours. on the weekends, i'm on much more often.
xxx ummmm....graduated college last year, still don't know wtf i'm doing in this "adulting" business.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff