No 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 7 ]
I don't know 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 4 ]
I'm just here for the gold 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 3 ]
I'm here for the friends 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
I'm here for the 'friends' 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 >

Invisible Phantom

Hello all, and welcome to the Friendship Cafe! Here, you can make friends, chat with all of your own friends, or just come here to not feel lonely. Let's face it, loneliness sucks! However, no hangout is without rules. So I'm gonna lay some rules on you beforehand before you all start going crazy in here.

Rules

1.) Always be kind to others- kindness goes a long ways, so be nice, no matter what sort of terrible past you and someone else has had before.
2.) Follow the general Gaia terms and whatnot- Everyone's gotta follow that.
3.) If someone seems lonely, give them a friendly hello, hi- No one knows what sort of day someone's going through. Why not help them out?
4.) No spamming!- If you want to come here to be a troll or just to spam, please don't. We're here to hold friendly conversations with people and to try to make some real friendships.
5.) Let's all have fun!- Remember to always have fun. Isn't that why we're all on Gaia in the first place?

Alright. That's it. Find a seat, have some tea and cake, and let's get crazy!

Vampire

15,150 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Planetary Technician 150
One strawberry shortcake please! 4laugh *sits in cafe and patiently waits for order and someone to talk to*

Invisible Phantom

Anjell Cake
One strawberry shortcake please! 4laugh *sits in cafe and patiently waits for order and someone to talk to*

*hands you a strawberry shortcake and sits across the table from you* ^.^ Hi! I hope I didn't startle you.

Vampire

15,150 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
MultiAsh
Anjell Cake

*hands you a strawberry shortcake and sits across the table from you* ^.^ Hi! I hope I didn't startle you.

Yay! ~ Thank you! ^_^ Not at all. Hi there. *takes a bite*

Invisible Phantom

Anjell Cake

*sips on some hot chocolate* ^w^ So, how has your day been today? Oh! I should introduce myself! xD Haha! Gosh, I'm so terrible at this. I'm Ash, and it's a pleasure to meet you~

Vampire

15,150 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
MultiAsh
Anjell Cake

*sips on some hot chocolate* ^w^ So, how has your day been today? Oh! I should introduce myself! xD Haha! Gosh, I'm so terrible at this. I'm Ash, and it's a pleasure to meet you~

Nice to meet cha, Ash. I'm Lena. smile
Pretty tiring cuz I haven't gotten enough sleep lately. Hope yours is going well.

Invisible Phantom

Anjell Cake
Pretty tiring cuz I haven't gotten enough sleep lately. Hope yours is going well.

Yeah, lack of sleep could do that to you. o.o; My day's going pretty well. ^.^ I had a pretty busy day today, though I think tomorrow is just gonna be all sorts of relaxing for me~

Vampire

15,150 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
MultiAsh
Anjell Cake

Yeah, lack of sleep could do that to you. o.o; My day's going pretty well. ^.^ I had a pretty busy day today, though I think tomorrow is just gonna be all sorts of relaxing for me~

Lucky you.
I can't wait until Thanksgiving break next week. I've had so much on my plate lately for the past week.

Invisible Phantom

Anjell Cake
Lucky you.
I can't wait until Thanksgiving break next week. I've had so much on my plate lately for the past week.

Oh, are you in school? To be honest, I miss going to college. It was a lot of fun. ^.^ But, it does leave a lot on your plate, with semester exams and whatnot.

Vampire

15,150 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
MultiAsh
Anjell Cake
Lucky you.

Oh, are you in school? To be honest, I miss going to college. It was a lot of fun. ^.^ But, it does leave a lot on your plate, with semester exams and whatnot.

Yes,I just recently started college.

Invisible Phantom

Anjell Cake

Good for you! Keep it up. ^.^

Vampire

15,150 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
MultiAsh
Anjell Cake

Good for you! Keep it up. ^.^

Thanks! ^_^

Invisible Phantom

Anjell Cake
Thanks! ^_^

Of course. No problem. ^.^

Fashionable Datemate

Oooh hello! I wouldn't mind some tea. 4laugh
A bottle of rootbeer and a bucket of icecream please...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff