Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Senshi

Zero Omega
We actually found out after the fact that the mass thread moving we did was PMing each person who had a thread move a link to not only their thread, but a link to every other thread moved. >______> Whoops.

Aww man, so you mean I wasn't as active in that forum as I thought I had been over the last eight years. Well gee there goes me thinking I had forgotten about thirty-six of the thirty-seven threads listed in that PM. xp

Ah phew that's all
some science question I asked was shipped to the ED and I thought I unknowingly sparked a debate or something sweatdrop

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

My hiphoprnb aka urban music thread is gone gonk
All those friends I made there memories

The place is a ghost town now but still. I wonder what they'd say when someone decide s to go take a look and find out its missing

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Just got one notice about my thread in Homes being moved. I don't remember when was the last time I made a topic. Hmm... that reminds me I should try to make one somewhere.

Dedicated Treasure-Seeker

I haven't had this account long enough to have made many topics anywhere, the few I have made are in main forums. On my main account, which is 9 years old, not one topic was in need of moving! I guess I didn't haunt many sub forums. But then, aren't some older topics excised anyway? I seem to remember making topics in Homes and what is now Hobbies and Crafts...actually, come to think of it, they might have been made on yet other accounts, abandoned now lol

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
xd Just thankful that most of my stomping ground forums aren't affected except for LK which is just moved, not archived.

Aquarium untouched, GCD untouched emotion_awesome

Magical Star

Rance Clear
RIP Naruto Forum
crying

Please give me a moment of silence dattebayo

I didn't post much but I've been lurking there since it was a Hot Topic.

;____;

That was my favourite lurking ground.
I'll miss the people...
believe it.

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
If there is a reintroduction of the Artist's Walk, I am conflicted on whether I should refresh my Why I Am Not A Gaia Artist thread or let it die a dignified death.

I mean, hell, it's aged like stale cheese, some of those jokes.

Snarky Vampire

39,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Champion 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I was unaffected by the forum restructuring, as far as I know, since most of the embarrassingly terrible threads I made over the years were created in the GD, but it's good to know they're getting the forums cleaned up. Several of the old single-topic pop culture forums they had lying around that really didn't see much use anymore were getting to be a bit of an eyesore. I was a little disappointed that they didn't make zOMG! Memories more visible than it is, but I guess I can understand why they didn't.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff