Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skilled Paladin

12,725 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
hello fellow gians I bet your wondering what this thread is all about well I'm going to tell you the game final fantasy xiv a realm reborn is an award winning mmorpg for those of you who don't know that means massive multiple online role playing game now I bet your also wondering whats with the recruitment well let me shed some lighton that the game is now doing a campaign where people like you and me can recruit others into the game how so you ask very simple an email is all that is needed to do so once the email is given ithe person who is doing the recruiting I.E. myself goes to the mog station you can easily find that through any search engine clicks on recruit a friend and types in the email given to them now I know you rthinking if I give you my email you will hack everything that's associated with it well I'm here to tell you your wrong for you see I don't know how to hack anything so if you want to play an awesome game then please send me a message to my inbox with your email and ill send you a recruitment email to your inbox

this is the mog station website: https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/mogstation

Skilled Paladin

12,725 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
I also forgot to mention there is a small subscription fee to pay in order to play the game hopefully in due time square enix will drop the fee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff