Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Hoarder

51,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
The-Lady-Anatola
Hello there~ Would you be willing to draw a bust for each of these sisters, Durgalesc and Yondalkist, please?
Here is their colored reference, and here is the uncolored lineart just in case the colors make the details difficult to see. Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for your time~

Annndd here we go!
bloop

Spacey Misfit

element crystals
tfwfangirlsatk

Maybe my friend's OC, Aria?
User Image
more refs
Please note that her skin color isn't white, she's a poc.

bloop
I hope I got her skin color right.

She looks awesome! Thank you so much!

Demonic Protagonist

11,825 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Could you draw my OC Abel?
; v;

Deathly Demigod

element crystals
itsie bitsie spider

Sorry this took me so long!
bloop

Oh gosh! They look amazing! Thank you so much <333
Trade got sent, hun! Thank you again!

Mega Hoarder

51,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Benevolent Rose
element crystals
Benevolent Rose

Ahah don't worry. I don't get bored of people very easily. C: I can draw as many cuties as you like me too.
bloop

ASDKDKJEVKAJLFKVjab you're wonderful~ ;w; I'm glad I'm not being annoying. ^_^;

Aaaaah Tucker my babby~ I legit died when I saw his gorgeous/goofy smile~ <3 <3 <3

I have a girl for you this time~ >w<

Veronika is a double-agent and very elusive. I think of Carmen San Diego when I write her. XD (I can't do sunglasses pffff OTZ Her eyes are like a steel gray if that helps/ is important. ;w; )

Annnnd here's the next one. I had to have a shower and get some dinner so this took me a extra while.
bloop

Mega Hoarder

51,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Unstable Prince
; v;

bloop

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
element crystals
Benevolent Rose
element crystals
Benevolent Rose

Ahah don't worry. I don't get bored of people very easily. C: I can draw as many cuties as you like me too.
bloop

ASDKDKJEVKAJLFKVjab you're wonderful~ ;w; I'm glad I'm not being annoying. ^_^;

Aaaaah Tucker my babby~ I legit died when I saw his gorgeous/goofy smile~ <3 <3 <3

I have a girl for you this time~ >w<

Veronika is a double-agent and very elusive. I think of Carmen San Diego when I write her. XD (I can't do sunglasses pffff OTZ Her eyes are like a steel gray if that helps/ is important. ;w; )

Annnnd here's the next one. I had to have a shower and get some dinner so this took me a extra while.
bloop

Ermagerd love that's totally fine~ ;w;

Aaaaah Veronika looks so precious AMG~ ;w; <3 <3 <3 Why is everything you do awesome dlkvsjdflvksfbl;jdb <3 <3 *Embraces all her drawn babbies~ ;w;

Here's another one for you, love~ A cowardly wizard-type who really has the best dumb luck. XD Scales

My Tumblr watchers are all gonna be bombarded with OC art oh goodness. XD <3 <3

Also, how confident are you with curly hair? <.<;

Mega Hoarder

51,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Im Iovin It
Here is my avi
10bill?
Ref:
User Image
Personally- Chill, lay-back, shy, sweet, sarcastic, independent, silly, blushes a lot
â™  You make take off any items, or question what items I'm wearing.
User Image

bloop

Mega Hoarder

51,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Benevolent Rose

Aaaaah Veronika looks so precious AMG~ ;w; <3 <3 <3 Why is everything you do awesome dlkvsjdflvksfbl;jdb <3 <3 *Embraces all her drawn babbies~ ;w;

Here's another one for you, love~ A cowardly wizard-type who really has the best dumb luck. XD Scales

I've had lots and lots of practice with doing busts shots so uh I'm bound to get sorta good at it.

I'm sure your followers won't mind. I only have like four active ones on my gaai order blog and those guys have been flooded a lot today
Also
bloop

Curly hair is fine with me!

Mega Hoarder

51,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Ted D Ber
Feel like doing 2 busts?

bloop

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
element crystals
Benevolent Rose

I've had lots and lots of practice with doing busts shots so uh I'm bound to get sorta good at it.

I'm sure your followers won't mind. I only have like four active ones on my gaai order blog and those guys have been flooded a lot today
Also
bloop

Curly hair is fine with me!

Haha, I'd say so~ I'd say the same about my chibis but I feel like I'm out of touch. OTZ

I'm so glad~ ;w;

Scales looks so wonderful~~~~~ *Embraces my quirky bby* <3 <3 <3 Thank you so much love~ ;A;

Scales has a rival, too~ A very powerful wizard that bullies Scales. His name is Phineas and he's a spoiled brat. XD But it's fun watching them play cat-and-mouse~

How are you today, by the way?~

Fashionable Lover

11,375 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Clambake 200
element crystals
Im Iovin It
Here is my avi
10bill?
Ref:
User Image
Personally- Chill, lay-back, shy, sweet, sarcastic, independent, silly, blushes a lot
â™  You make take off any items, or question what items I'm wearing.
User Image

bloop

beautiful!!` i love itsoooo much sending trade rn!~

Mega Hoarder

51,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Benevolent Rose

Haha, I'd say so~ I'd say the same about my chibis but I feel like I'm out of touch. OTZ

I'm so glad~ ;w;

Scales looks so wonderful~~~~~ *Embraces my quirky bby* <3 <3 <3 Thank you so much love~ ;A;

Scales has a rival, too~ A very powerful wizard that bullies Scales. His name is Phineas and he's a spoiled brat. XD But it's fun watching them play cat-and-mouse~

I haven't done chibis in so long. Maybe after this shop I'll open a chibi shop for practice.

Whoops well it's gotten late. I really need to go to bed because I work tomorrow. But I'll get the next one finished after work for you!

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
element crystals
Benevolent Rose

I'm so glad~ ;w;

I haven't done chibis in so long. Maybe after this shop I'll open a chibi shop for practice.

Whoops well it's gotten late. I really need to go to bed because I work tomorrow. But I'll get the next one finished after work for you!
No worries, love~ Rest well and have a good time at work!~ <3 Woo chibi shop~ XD

Demonic Protagonist

11,825 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
element crystals
Unstable Prince
; v;

bloop

AHIDIDNTSEETHISEARLIER
IM IN LOVE