Welcome to Gaia! ::

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
I am new to the KIndred world.

I would love to know what Kindreds are better then others to battle with.

What levels and places normally drop Kindreds?

What is best place to level up and find Kindreds drops?

Is there any tricks to the game

Wintry Misfit

22,500 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Pied Piper 200
Welcome to the Kindred world 4laugh
Here is a really great guide for new players~
User Image

Undead Enchantress

I started last week myself, but with the help of good friends, I think I've done quite well for myself.

Let's see. I read lots of guides for starters.
However, this new one is an absolute hoot to read and really helpful.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lake-kindred/how-to-be-the-best-lk-new-player-s-guide/t.98232973/

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Misfit Raccoon
User Image

thankyou

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Erynne
I started last week myself, but with the help of good friends, I think I've done quite well for myself.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lake-kindred/how-to-be-the-best-lk-new-player-s-guide/t.98232973/

thank you

Wintry Misfit

22,500 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Pied Piper 200
MistyMary24
Misfit Raccoon
User Image

thankyou

You're welcome! Have fun mrgreen

Friendly Dreamer

Don't get too frustrated with it. If you can get a decent Kin it will really pay off in the end.

Adventuring Flame

9,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Wall Street 200
Erynne

You only started a week ago?? I assumed you were playing for ages haha

Undead Enchantress

Schnerkel
Erynne

I resisted for months, but I only did it to get the achievement that will give me the Undead title. Before I knew it, I was grinding and grinding and got all the achievements, even the splicing one. Now, I'm stuck. I blame my zOMG pedigree. lol.

I do regret not starting early enough, but I've friends who lent me powerful kins to help me not get discouraged in the early stages. xd

Much Flame

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Kin Wrangler 100
welcome to lake kindred. I've only been here for about a week and a half(just joined gaia recently)
but its really fun and if you're like me and tend to do a ton of research and stuff then you'll get the basics down really quick.
Hope you enjoy your time here and may your pockets be ever full of gold and kin souls

Adventuring Flame

9,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Wall Street 200
Erynne
Schnerkel
Erynne

I resisted for months, but I only did it to get the achievement that will give me the Undead title. Before I knew it, I was grinding and grinding and got all the achievements, even the splicing one. Now, I'm stuck. I blame my zOMG pedigree. lol.

I do regret not starting early enough, but I've friends who lent me powerful kins to help me not get discouraged in the early stages. xd

Impressive!! I played zOMG a shitton like...5 years ago, then left when my character got stuck on a quest.

What is the undead achievement?

Undead Enchantress

Schnerkel
Erynne
Schnerkel
Erynne

Impressive!! I played zOMG a shitton like...5 years ago, then left when my character got stuck on a quest.

What is the undead achievement?
Thanks!
It involved killing 10 Candinatis.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Loner Yanagi
Don't get too frustrated with it. If you can get a decent Kin it will really pay off in the end.

What makes a kin decent? What kins are decent?

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Sugoi Supreme
welcome to lake kindred. I've only been here for about a week and a half(just joined gaia recently)
but its really fun and if you're like me and tend to do a ton of research and stuff then you'll get the basics down really quick.
Hope you enjoy your time here and may your pockets be ever full of gold and kin souls

Thank you. and you as well

Friendly Dreamer

MistyMary24

What makes a kin decent? What kins are decent?

The ones with high power and HP are best for fighting the trees. Ones like Sakura Pegacorn Fluff, Ember the Spirited Fox, and Pumperilla. There are others that can kill the trees, but it's easier with these ones.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff