Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clean Member

Oliver Queen We know his story and how he saves the day. But things had change and new people keep showing up to help him so he started to train some of them but some wants the Arrow dead. New Hero’s been showing up and Villon’s too. The Arrow wants to stop and fine out what is going on but at the same time he has to fight to keep the city safe.

Clean Member

Oliver Queen (Arrow
Play By:
Thea Queen
Play by:
John Diggle
Play by:
Slade Wilson
Play by:
Laurel Lance / Black Canary
Play by:
Quentin Lance
Play by:
Felicity Smoak
Play by:
Roy Harper / Arsenal
Play by:
Nyssa al Ghul
Play by:
Ra's al Ghul.
Play by:

Clean Member

Name:
Look like:
History:
Weapon:
Powers: (if any)
Job:

made ups

Name: Jill Angel
Look like: User Image
Good/evil: Good
History: Jill was on the island that Oliver was at and made it off but was not the same seeing she lived and learn things that made her stronger thin what she was
Weapon: Bow, Sword, and guns
Powers: (if any) Speed and strong
Job: works at the bank

Name: Sean o raily
Look like: a humanoid blue nose bully pit wolf hybrid. Lean but muscled with crystal blue eyes. UUsually where in an ninja plate armor
Good/evil:good
History:Sean was an experiment to enhance the body for war. After back ng his death he begun to help Oliver to steal.and assanate. He is very kind but will not to think twice to kill
Weapon: twin battle axes, and a bladed bo staff
Powers: super senses. Regeneration, night vision, and super speed
Job: the ninja

Sarah Riley
age 19
looks[img][img=http://s10.postimg.org/xv0dypxit/superthumb.jpg][/img]
History: Sarah is a run away, she had been in a house fire where it killed her family and came to Star city to start over. She is Shy, and easy scared by dogs but is not afraid to help out her friends.
Powers: healing.

Clean Member

Rules
1) Keep it Pg13
2) If I say your out then your out.
3) Post your file and wait tell I say your in
4) No god mode
5) Have fun
6) No killing with out asking.

Clean Member

Clean Member

Clean Member

*any one going to join?*

Loyal Lover

DarkJillTitans
*any one going to join?*

I just did Iol

Clean Member

haku723
DarkJillTitans
*any one going to join?*

I just did Iol
**Lol I know lol**

Loyal Lover

Sean stood atop of Oliver's building. He was playing a grass whisle as he looked out to the bay. His blue for helped him blend in

Clean Member

Jill was jumping and running she found guy that rob from family. She shot his legs and kick him in the face and tied him up "its best you pay for what you did to that family but am not like you." She said and took stuff he took and took it back to the family and left. Jill stand on roof top not far from Oliver's building and went into shadows and went home

Loyal Lover

Sean chuckled as he softly jumped down the fave of the build hand and softly on one foot and push off gliding across the street. He was after a mobster. He drew both axes and slced him open. He slide his mask and let out a blood curling howl and took off into the night

Clean Member

Jill stop then went in her house and sit down on the floor and close her eyes

Loyal Lover

Sean went home he was meditating in his room. He as been bored lately.

Clean Member

Jill went home and took a bath then went out looking around seeing she did not know what to do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff