User Image

Welcome back, fellow Sciencers! I hope you did your research like I recommended last week. Proper research leads to more efficient experimentation, after all! I've been doing a lot of research on experiments myself, though I think my results after experimenting with this most recent EI may have impacted its outcome. That is to say, of course, that they were wholly safe experiments that you shouldn't be worried about in the slightest. Nonetheless, here are my findings for this week:

User Image

User Image Cutey Hunter:

"HEART SEEKER LAUNCHER? CHECK. KAWAII OUTFIT? CHECK. RUNNING BOOTS? CHECK. BBL OFF TO STEAL YOUR MAN. BYyyyyyeeee"

Our fearless heroine is off and moving, ready to take on any and every guy she can and bring them along with her as her walking trophy case. It sounds like she's fully prepared to hunt her prey down no matter how far he may run, which could spell serious trouble for any guy she runs into. How many guys will be hunted down before she's done?

"I told you already. All of them. Every. Single. One. And the not so single ones, too. Heh. ;3 OK BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~"

Some pretty fascinating findings, don't you think? Looks like our fledgling hunter is about to get herself into something serious, so be sure to take notes so you can compile your research later! Check back in next week, I'll have another update for you then. See you soon, scientists!

Get Cutey Hunter!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!