Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fairy

XxKinari the lost soulxX
Who knows... Regardless I'll come back here even without a reason to keep me here.

It's the people. They seem.. addictive.

Friend

11,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Junior 100
i'll be here as long as i don't get banned for excessive swearing, lmao
`Nona

beggars cant be choosers
they made it because a lot of the users are pokemon fans, and it's similar, but not very much tbh o.o; there are other games to play though, but idk if they've been updated to earn more gold or anything.

I suppose you're right. But he isn't a super fan of Pokemon either. Heh, oh well.
Asdfghjkiller
XxKinari the lost soulxX
Who knows... Regardless I'll come back here even without a reason to keep me here.

It's the people. They seem.. addictive.

That's exactly what I say about everything I join. xP but unfortunately, only a handful of people come online now.
fohmuth
i'll be here as long as i don't get banned for excessive swearing, lmao

It used to be a kid/teen site but I think it has evolved enough into an adult based audience to allow swearing like a pirate. XP

Fairy

XxKinari the lost soulxX
That's exactly what I say about everything I join. xP but unfortunately, only a handful of people come online now.

Well, atleast we're still here.
4laugh

Invisible Regular

XxKinari the lost soulxX
`Nona

beggars cant be choosers
they made it because a lot of the users are pokemon fans, and it's similar, but not very much tbh o.o; there are other games to play though, but idk if they've been updated to earn more gold or anything.

I suppose you're right. But he isn't a super fan of Pokemon either. Heh, oh well.

tbh i been here since 04, and it was a different site back then, but with time u just get used to it all tbh, gaia has changed in so many ways in my perspective that i've just stopped caring, you just get on it with kinda, i wish they'd re-release items in bundles though, 'cause i'm sick of seeing loads of good items that have no listings gonk
Asdfghjkiller
XxKinari the lost soulxX

Well, atleast we're still here.
4laugh

Yeaahh! We're so awesome.
`Nona
XxKinari the lost soulxX
`Nona

beggars cant be choosers

tbh i been here since 04, and it was a different site back then, but with time u just get used to it all tbh, gaia has changed in so many ways in my perspective that i've just stopped caring, you just get on it with kinda, i wish they'd re-release items in bundles though, 'cause i'm sick of seeing loads of good items that have no listings gonk

I just dislike the recolored ... everything. Like a black grunny? It wouldn't even be called a grunny anymore if it were black.

Invisible Regular

XxKinari the lost soulxX
`Nona
XxKinari the lost soulxX
`Nona

beggars cant be choosers

I just dislike the recolored ... everything. Like a black grunny? It wouldn't even be called a grunny anymore if it were black.
#

hmm, i don't pay attention to stuff like that tho o: they were just made for fun anyway, u never know it could be just a grunny dyed black with red contacts cool
`Nona

hmm, i don't pay attention to stuff like that tho o: they were just made for fun anyway, u never know it could be just a grunny dyed black with red contacts cool

I just think the concept is trash. But that's just me.

OMG Dragon's Husband

Invisible Gaian

See sig pic.

Newbie Pumpkin

it's zomg that made the cow of chatterbox move to recolor.me it's self..... when they shutdown zomg that was the end for the cow..... the cow now lives on recolor.me User Image

Pigyz_Sempai's Pardner

Fashionable Cat

If gaia was smart. (i mean people smart)
They would find a creative way to get users involved to feel like they are a part of the cite and to meet each other.........

Personally I think gaia should make those tickets $100 or less instead of $4000 and more so gaia can have users make items.
Why?
So we can interact with ideas and gaia can stop ripping off movies and t.v. shows!
It is still a source of income both the ticket and the items themselves.
people can come up with their own ideas and feel like they can contribute
users who are tech savy can come up with ideas (like tektek) and want to share and grow the cite
people are not being spammed by recolors after recolors of the same item
the gold cap can decrease since the biggest item on gaia is not worth as much.
We don't have the same dumb ideas by the same dumb people anymore being made.
Users will have put though into the items they made.
They have to listen to users and ideas because they talk to make the items.

It is just an idea on one big item.
Really a large sum of problems are around listening and money.
I am just being hopeful in this depressing place I come back to trying to cherish the fun I once had and still try to force and obtain
Overlord Jianichie
See sig pic.

Right on. Is that Bobobo-bo-bobobo?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out