10,575 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
━━━━ The• Basics ━━━━

User Image

name

xxxxxxxxxx→『 Matchasumi, Junko 』

nicknames

xxxxxxxxxx→『 Matcha or Jun. Anything goes really. 』

xxxxxxxxxx→『 Eighteen years. 』

birthday

xxxxxxxxxx→『 April 5 』

xxxxxxxxxx→『 Female 』

status

xxxxxxxxxx→『 Single as a 』

occupation

xxxxxxxxxx→『 Dogwalker at Furever Friends』

clubs

xxxxxxxxxx→『 Vice President of the sports club 』

Adorable Hunter

10,575 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

━━━━ In• The• Mirror ━━━━

height

xxxxxxxxxx→『Five foot, five inches. 』

weight

xxxxxxxxxx→『 One hundred and twenty five pounds. 』

complexion

xxxxxxxxxx→『 A creamy, ivory complexion since she uses a bunch of sunscreen to avoid getting burned during her job. Has no major imperfections (only a few) but a mole on the inner side of left arm. 』

hair

xxxxxxxxxx→『 A soft brunette brown cascading down her back. Usually put up in a half up and down style with her signature messy, undone half bun-ponytail on the top of her head. Bangs framing her face. 』

clothes

xxxxxxxxxx→『 Loves dressing up in the clothes she creates, but if she has to pick anything that fits to her figure. Usually a skirt and comfy shirt. 』

username

xxxxxxxxxx→『 Suki Desu Chu 』

Adorable Hunter

10,575 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

━━━━ Digging• Deeper ━━━━

personality

xxxxxxxxxx→『 Junko is a very carefree gal who loves getting dirty....with the animals. While she has friends, her time seems more valuable with her four legged friends instead. Her clumsiness is the cause of her being so accident prone that she is rather afraid of sharp objects or anything dealing with blood. That being something to related with her past, she would rather just sleep or be around things who understands her. Like birds, or cats....dogs even since they're loyal and friendly. She can get a bit depressed if she gets alone, reason that she tends to stick around others at school(and at home, the animals). One can see her even chatting it up with the most shyest of people since she hates to see anyone feeling alone, but since being betrayed by one of her friends, she tends to keep things strictly school related. She isn't shy, but can get flustered really quickly when something is completely out of place. Junko, while outgoing and sweet, she can be a bit of a troublemaker and has a short temper if anyone important to her is messed with. She can go from playful goldfish to mama bird in a flash and tends to do things before realizing what she's done. 』

xxxxxxxxxx→『 • Her animal friends - "w-who wouldn't love an animal?!?"
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxx • Sleeping -"I guess...I mean..I love to sleep. It helps me relax during stressful times...*pouts*"
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxx • Food....lots of food - "*drools*........O////O "IF YOU GIVE ME FOOD, I'LL LOVE YOU FOR LIFE!"
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxx • Graham crackers to be precise - "Pretty self explanatory....heehee..."*walks away to get some*
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxx • Acting - "I can play any role that seems fit."
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxx • Walking outdoors - "The serenity of the trees and birds helps me relax, though I do try to climb a tree every now an then to try to make birdie friends...hahaa" ^^;
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxx • Getting others riled up - "I love to see people's embarrassed faces. It gives me such a funny feeling...hmm.."
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxx • Bright colors - "Again, bright colors should make anyone happy! Right?! A blinding bright yellow like the sun...I mean, look at the sun for a few seconds and tell me that doesn't brighten your day!!"
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxx • Hot weather - "Summer is an amazing time to soak up the sun, with sunscreen of course, and the feel of cooling off in a pool in just amazing.." O u O
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxx • Her DS - I love playing a RPG with me being a princess knight or something. Or pokemon.. I would love to befriend a Frokie."』

dislikes

xxxxxxxxxx→『 • Cold weather - "Brrrrr....no thanks. Being stuck in layers of clothes is not for me." - A -
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxx • Formal settings - "Trying to be courteous and proper makes me break out in hives." -.-
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxx • Heights - "Just the thought of falling and then....splat.....mmm." > n >
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxx • Pants - "I like the feel of the air between...well, I hate pants. That's all." >//////>
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxx • Anyone taking my food - "DON'T."
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxx • Cruelty to animals/people - "I'll never forgive you if I see violence towards a helpless animal or person. I'll punch you."
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxx • People - "I'll be your friend anytime during school hours. But I don't really trust anyone. Hehe."
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxx • Rain - "I mean, it's pretty and all, but it mostly ruins my plans."
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxx • Homework - "Who really likes it? I'm sure really smart people hates it too."
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxx • Bananas - "My number one enemy. It has no taste to me whatsoever!"』

fears

xxxxxxxxxx→『• Ducks - "Only reason for this was I was attacked by one while trying to be nice when I was little. I'm still traumatized..." O A O
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxx • Blood - "...................." *dashes away at lightning speed*
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxx • Failure - "Aha, I guess failing my friends and family are really important to me. Their opinions really matter."』

biography

xxxxxxxxxx→『 Junko Matchasumi was born on a bright spring day full of health and was an extremely chubby baby. Her parents always work in the veterinary field and introduced Junko to their work field the time they were able to bring her home. Growing up with animals, she made them her very first friends and felt her happiness to be so pure. By her elementary school days, her parents decided to give her as much freedom as they could knowing she was safe with the animals. She was a very shy students but soon made many friends with the knowledge that it didn't matter if they had four legs or two, there are people who liked her. By middle school, Junko was still very friendly, but made the wrong set of friends during her seventh grade year. Her supposedly best friend only used her for her parents knowledge since she wanted to be a vet and Jun only found out after overhearing her speak with her other classmates. Feeling her first betrayal, she still acted the part and didn't show that her heart has been shattered and vowed then that other people are only friends with other to gain something...(CONTINUING) 』

Adorable Hunter

10,575 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

━━━━ Personal• Events ━━━━

xxxxxxxxxx→『Plot Name 』

"Information detailing the plot."

xxxxxxxxxx→『Plot Name 』

xxxxxxxxxx→『Plot Name 』

xxxxxxxxxx→『Plot Name 』

xxxxxxxxxx→『Plot Name 』

xxxxxxxxxx→『Plot Name 』

Adorable Hunter

10,575 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇falloutboyisamazing ☀《 ( RELATI↻NSHIP SCALE )

ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ
                        █████████████┊"ᴏʜ, ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ!" ⇒ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs
                        █████████████┊".. ɪ'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴍᴜsᴛ ɢᴏ..." ⇒ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs
                        ████████████┊"ɪ'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ!" ⇒ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
                        █████████████┊"ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴇʟʟ?" ⇒ ᴀᴄǫᴜᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ
                        █████████████┊"ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ sᴘᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ!" ⇒ sᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ᴛɪᴍᴇs
                        █████████████┊"ᴍᴀʏ ɪ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ?" ⇒ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs
                        █████████████┊"ᴡʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ?" ⇒ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ
                        █████████████┊"ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ." ⇒ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ
                        █████████████┊"ᴀ ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɪs ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ɪs ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴍɪɴᴇ!" ⇒ ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ

ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ
                        █████████████┊"..." ⇒ ɴᴏ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
                        █████████████┊"ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ." ⇒ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴜᴘ
                        ████████████┊"ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ sᴏ.." ⇒ ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛᴇᴅ
                        █████████████┊"ᴜᴍ..." ⇒ ᴜɴʟɪᴋᴇʟʏ
                        █████████████┊"ɪ'ʟʟ ᴀᴅᴍɪᴛ, ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴏғ ᴜs." ⇒ ᴘᴏssɪʙʟʏ
                        █████████████┊"ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛs ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜʏ." ⇒ ᴄʀᴜsʜ
                        █████████████┊"ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ.." ⇒ ʙᴜᴅᴅɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
                        █████████████┊"ɪ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴄʜᴇʀɪsʜ ᴛʜɪs.." ⇒ ɪɴ ᴀ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ
                        █████████████┊"'ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ɪɴsᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ sᴀᴡ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴅɪᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ғʟʏ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ.' - sʜᴀᴋᴇsᴘᴇᴀʀᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴇsᴛ." ⇒ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

ᴛʀᴜsᴛ
                        █████████████┊"..." ⇒ ɴᴏ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ
                        █████████████┊"ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ." ⇒ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ᴅᴇᴄᴇɪᴠᴇᴅ
                        ████████████┊"ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴇᴛ." ⇒ ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴀʟ
                        █████████████┊"ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ!" ⇒ ᴘᴏssɪʙʟʏ
                        █████████████┊"ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀɴ ᴏɴ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ?" ⇒ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴀʟ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ
                        █████████████┊"ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴀᴊᴏʀ." ⇒ sᴜғғɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ
                        █████████████┊"ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏᴍᴇ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs." ⇒ ᴛʀᴜsᴛᴇᴅ
                        █████████████┊"ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀs ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ." ⇒ ᴍᴏsᴛʟʏ ᴛʀᴜsᴛᴇᴅ
                        █████████████┊"ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ.." ⇒ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ

ʜᴀᴛᴇ
                        █████████████┊"ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ." ⇒ ɴᴏ ʜᴀᴛᴇ
                        ████████████┊"ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴏᴘ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ?" ⇒ sʟɪɢʜᴛʟʏ ᴀɴɴᴏʏᴇᴅ
                        █████████████┊"ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴏᴘ." ⇒ ᴠᴇxᴇᴅ
                        █████████████┊"ɪ'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ.." ⇒ ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇ
                        █████████████┊"ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ." ⇒ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇ
                        █████████████┊"ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴏᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏᴜᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʀᴇᴘᴜʟsᴇᴅ." ⇒ ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇʟʏ ɪʀʀɪᴛᴀᴛᴇᴅ
                        █████████████┊"ɢᴏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ. ɪ'ᴍ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs." ⇒ ᴅᴇᴛᴇsᴛ
                        █████████████┊"ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴏɴᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴅʏɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜ." ⇒ ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴀʙʜᴏʀʀᴇɴᴄᴇ

User Image
                                              ✦┊name ❜
                                              █████████████┊ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ
                                              █████████████┊ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ
                                              █████████████┊ᴛʀᴜsᴛ
                                              █████████████┊ʜᴀᴛᴇ
                                              ongoing plots:
                                              insert insert insert

● comment
                                              ● comment
                                              ● comment
                                              ● comment

[list][list][list][list][imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/fSIx9pa.jpg[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11] ✦┊name ❜[/size]
                        [size=9]█████████████[/size]┊ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ
                        [size=9]█████████████[/size]┊ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ
                        [size=9]█████████████[/size]┊ᴛʀᴜsᴛ
                        [size=9]█████████████[/size]┊ʜᴀᴛᴇ
                        [size=10]ongoing plots [/size]

[size=10.5]● WHO THEY WANT YOU TO BE
                        ● WHO THEY WANTED TO SEE
                        ● GO KILL THE PARTY WITH ME
                        ● AND NEVER GO HOME[/size]
                        [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Adorable Hunter

10,575 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Adorable Hunter

10,575 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Adorable Hunter

10,575 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100