Welcome to Gaia! ::

gaia_angelleft PROJECT SAPPHIRE TICKET gaia_angelright

WHAT DOES THIS TICKET DO?
  • Winners of a Project Sapphire Ticket can trade it in to create a custom Evolving Item with 15 poses.
  • You will receive 25 copies of the item to keep, sell, give away or trade.
  • When the item is complete, it will evolve for 6 weeks just like our other evolving items!
  • This item will not be distributed elsewhere by Gaia Online during this period, but there is a possibility that they may be resold in the future.

TICKET RULES
  • Your item is limited to a maximum of fifteen poses.
  • Your item will evolve for 6 weeks every Friday in the Evolving Item Report following the schedule of two poses for 5 weeks and a finale of 5 poses for a total of 15 poses.
  • There is a maximum of two hidden poses allowed in your evolving item.
    >> Your hidden pose MUST be related to your base pose. You may not request 2 completely separate items. Some examples are special cuts with scissors, color variations, glow/sparkle variation, position change, arm mod with 2 variations, etc. Examples of what is considered standard and NOT hidden is: a wig auto cutting shorter, a handheld in multiple positions, arm mods with all base or fantasy skin colors. Arm mods with 2 variations cannot have multiple skin tones as it is not technically possible.
  • You are allowed one week upon ticket acceptance to change your initial order. After that your ticket request is final.
  • You are allowed one round of revisions after you receive a pixelled mock of your item.
  • You may submit a story for your item for each of the 6 weeks.
  • Your item must not include animated poses.
  • You may design your pet for the Animal base.
  • You may sell/trade/gift or redeem your ticket at any time. There is no expiration date but one may be added in the future.
  • Your item must not be identical or compete with items currently existing on Gaia Online.
  • Your item must not contain any sexually explicit, profane, disparaging, libelous or other inappropriate content, or poses that are abusive towards other users or staff members.
  • Your item must not contain any commercial content that promotes any product, service, or copyrighted materials.
    >> If you are creating a parody item, it must be different from the original source. You are required to state the source material and include images of said reference. Failure to do so may end in a cancelled ticket without the option for a refund.
  • We have full discretion to deny any design if we feel it is not appropriate for Gaia Online.
  • You cannot base your order off of an item or recolor that is in production. If you have a ticket in queue, we will not base a new ticket off of this order until it has been released.
  • ALL correspondence regarding your order must be over email at: project-custom@gaiaonline.com . You may not contact any of the staff over PMs regarding your ticket or order.
  • Any other questions can be discussed by emailing project-custom@gaiaonline.com

HOW DO I REDEEM MY TICKET?
  • Please send an email to project-custom@gaiaonline.com with Project Sapphire Ticket, your username, and the date (MM-DD) in the subject line. Please copy and paste the below order form into your email:

Project Sapphire Ticket Order Form
    **ITEM NAME**:
    **ITEM DESCRIPTION**:

(optional)
    **POSE 2 NAME**:
    **POSE 3 NAME**:
    **POSE 4 NAME**:
    **POSE 5 NAME**:
    **POSE 6 NAME**:
    **POSE 7 NAME**:
    **POSE 8 NAME**:
    **POSE 9 NAME**:
    **POSE 10 NAME**:
    **POSE 11 NAME**:
    **POSE 12 NAME**:
    **POSE 13 NAME**:
    **POSE 14 NAME**:
    **POSE 15 NAME**:

**POSE 1 EXPLANATION**:
    **POSE 2 EXPLANATION**:
    **POSE 3 EXPLANATION**:
    **POSE 4 EXPLANATION**:
    **POSE 5 EXPLANATION**:
    **POSE 6 EXPLANATION**:
    **POSE 7 EXPLANATION**:
    **POSE 8 EXPLANATION**:
    **POSE 9 EXPLANATION**:
    **POSE 10 EXPLANATION**:
    **POSE 11 EXPLANATION**:
    **POSE 12 EXPLANATION**:
    **POSE 13 EXPLANATION**:
    **POSE 14 EXPLANATION**:
    **POSE 15 EXPLANATION**:

**EXTRA NOTES**#:

I AGREE THAT I UNDERSTAND ALL THE RULES BY TYPING MY USERNAME HERE:

# If you'd like to send references or links, please be sure to send us as much information as you can so that we can make your item perfect for you!
gaia_angelleft PROJECT EMERALD TICKET gaia_angelright

• Winners of a Project Emerald Ticket can trade it in to have their avatar illustrated and featured in a shop of their choice for one month!
  • The winner will receive an illustration of their avatar done by a Gaia artist.
  • The shopkeeper will have five lines of dialogue of your choosing.
  • The winner will receive a new and exclusive achievement with the titles, “Shopkeep” and “Apprentice

TICKET RULES
  • You may only submit a Gaia avatar to be illustrated. We will not accept Original Characters or other illustrations.
  • You are allowed one week upon ticket acceptance to change your initial order. After that your ticket request is final.
  • You are allowed one round of revisions after you receive a sketch of your illustration.
  • You may submit an Animal avatar.
  • You may sell/trade/gift or redeem your ticket at any time. There is no expiration date but one may be added in the future.
  • Your avatar and illustration must not contain any sexually explicit, profane, disparaging, libelous or other inappropriate content, or poses that are abusive towards other users or staff members.
  • Your avatar and illustration must not contain any commercial content that promotes any product, service, or copyrighted materials.
    >> If you are creating a parody item, it must be different from the original source. You are required to state the source material and include images of said reference. Failure to do so may end in a cancelled ticket without the option for a refund.
  • We have full discretion to deny any avatar or dialogue if we feel it is not appropriate for Gaia Online.
  • You cannot base your order off of an item or recolor that is in production. If you have a ticket in queue, we will not base a new ticket off of this order until it has been released.
  • ALL correspondence regarding your order must be over email at: project-custom@gaiaonline.com . You may not contact any of the staff over PMs regarding your ticket or order.
  • Any other questions can be discussed by emailing project-custom@gaiaonline.com

• Please send an email to project-custom@gaiaonline.com with Project Emerald Ticket, your username, and the date (MM-DD) in the subject line. Please copy and paste the below order form into your email:

Project Emerald Ticket Order Form
    **SHOP YOU'D LIKE TO BE IN*:
    **LIST OF ITEMS EQUIPPED ON YOUR AVATAR**:

**DIALOGUE LINE 1**:
    **DIALOGUE LINE 2**:
    **DIALOGUE LINE 3**:
    **DIALOGUE LINE 4**:
    **DIALOGUE LINE 5**:

**EXTRA NOTES**#:

# If you'd like to send references or links, please be sure to send us as much information as you can so that we can make your art perfect for you!
gaia_angelleft PROJECT LAPIS TICKET gaia_angelright

• Winners of a Project Lapis Ticket can trade it in to get custom artwork of their avatar!
  • The winner will receive a high-res digital artwork of their avatar from an official Gaia Artist.
  • The winner will be able to choose from a list of currently available Gaia artists.
  • The rights to use and post the artwork at their discretion.

TICKET RULES
  • You may only submit a Gaia avatar to be illustrated. We will not accept Original Characters or other illustrations.
    >>Final acceptance is at the discretion of the artists. If your avatar is very complicated and your selected artist is not comfortable with or capable of doing certain things (anthros, mechs, etc.) we will have to assign it to someone else to make sure it will meet our quality standards.
    >>If you do not want your illustration assigned to another artist, you have one week from the time you are informed that your selected artist can not do your illustration to cancel your order.
  • The artwork will be a half body (waist up) of one character. Small pets are ok but companions are not allowed. If you would like an illustration of two avatars you will need to submit two Project Lapis Tickets.
  • Please do not submit avatars with backgrounds or highly cluttered avatars.
  • Asking for minor adjustments to the items is acceptable however very large changes or inventing items will not be allowed.
  • You are allowed one round of revisions after you receive a sketch of your illustration.
  • You may submit an Animal avatar.
  • Your avatar and illustration must not contain any sexually explicit, profane, disparaging, libelous or other inappropriate content, or poses that are abusive towards other users or staff members.
  • Your avatar and illustration must not contain any commercial content that promotes any product, service, or copyrighted materials.
  • We have full discretion to deny any avatar if we feel it is not appropriate for Gaia Online.

• Please send an email to project-custom@gaiaonline.com with Project Lapis Ticket, your username, and the date (MM-DD) in the subject line. Please copy and paste the below order form into your email. We will email you back with a list of artists currently available for illustrations:

Project Lapis Ticket Order Form
    **LIST OF ITEMS EQUIPPED ON YOUR AVATAR**:

**EXTRA NOTES**#:

# If you'd like to send references or links, please be sure to send us as much information as you can so that we can make your art perfect for you!
gaia_angelleft PROJECT OBSIDIAN TICKET gaia_angelright

• Winners of a Project Obsidian Ticket can trade it in to create their very own sale in La Victoire for 24 hours!
  • You will get to choose the theme and color scheme for a future Limited Quantity Item for your sale.
  • You get to help design two bundles (5-7 items), including new exclusive recolors for each bundle.
  • You'll receive 10 of the Limited Quantity Item, 1 of each bundle you help design, and 10 of each of the exclusive bundle recolors.
  • These items will not be distributed elsewhere by Gaia Online during this period but may be resold at a later time.

TICKET RULES
  • Your limited quantity item is limited to 6 poses.
  • While you will influence the theme and direction of the Limited Quantity Item, the final design of every pose will be left to the Gaia artists.
  • You will get to choose an exclusive recolor for each bundle. You may use Double Rainbow extended rules for these recolors.
  • Each bundle can have 5-7 items of your choice. You may not repeat items within a bundle or have the same item in each bundle. You may not request exclusive items or user items. We may also deny your request for non-equippable items at our discretion.
  • This ticket does NOT come with any revisions.
  • Your item or exclusive recolor choices must not include animated poses.
  • You may design your item and exclusive recolors for the Animal base.
  • Bundles will be available for purchase for a 24-hour period. Your Limited Quantity Item will be in the shop for a 1-week period at 1,000 quantity.
  • You may redeem extra Obsidian tickets. This will allow you to receive more copies of all the items but cannot restart your sale.
  • Your item and recolors must not be identical or compete with items currently existing on Gaia Online.
  • Your item and recolors must not contain any sexually explicit, profane, disparaging, libelous or other inappropriate content, or poses that are abusive towards other users or staff members.
  • Your item must not contain any commercial content that promotes any product, service, or copyrighted materials.
  • We have full discretion to deny any design or items for your bundle if we feel it is not appropriate for Gaia Online.

• Please send an email to project-custom@gaiaonline.com with Project Obsidian Ticket, your username, and the date (MM-DD) in the subject line. Please copy and paste the below order form into your email:

Project Obsidian Ticket Order Form
    **ITEM NAME**:
    **ITEM DESCRIPTION**:

**THEME AND EXPLANATION FOR ITEM POSES**:

**BUNDLE 1 NAME**:
    **LIST OF ITEMS IN BUNDLE 2**:

**ITEM 1 TO RECOLOR**:
    **NEW RECOLOR NAME**:
    **NEW RECOLOR DESCRIPTION**:

**NEW RECOLOR COLORSCHEME**:

**BUNDLE 2 NAME**:
    **LIST OF ITEMS IN BUNDLE 2**:

**ITEM 2 TO RECOLOR**:
    **NEW RECOLOR NAME**:
    **NEW RECOLOR DESCRIPTION**:

**NEW RECOLOR COLORSCHEME**:

**EXTRA NOTES**#:

# If you'd like to send references or links, please be sure to send us as much information as you can so that we can make your item perfect for you!
gaia_angelleft KINDRED OPAL TICKET gaia_angelright

• Winners of a Kindred Opal Ticket can trade it in to design a new kin for Lake Kindred!
  • The winner will receive 10 copies of their item to keep, sell, give away or trade.
  • When the winner’s kin is complete, a limited quantity of 1,000 will be available for purchase to all Gaians for Gaia Cash for a 1-week period.
  • These items will not be distributed elsewhere by Gaia Online during this period, but there is a possibility that they may be resold in the future.

TICKET RULES
  • You get to design one kin and choose its element (Fire, Leaf, Metal, Stone or Water).
  • Your kin will not have any evolutions.
  • Your kin may not be too large or it will not work properly in Lake Kindred.
  • You get to choose one equippable level up pose as a drop when your kin reaches a certain level.
  • Your equippable pose must match your pet. It may contain a hidden pose.
    >> Your hidden pose MUST be related to your base pose. You may not request 2 completely separate items. Some examples are special cuts with scissors, color variations, glow/sparkle variation, position change, arm mod with 2 variations, etc. Examples of what is considered standard and NOT hidden is: a wig auto cutting shorter, a handheld in multiple positions, arm mods with all base or fantasy skin colors. Arm mods with 2 variations cannot have multiple skin tones as it is not technically possible.
  • You may design your item for the Animal base.
  • Your item must not be identical or compete with items currently existing on Gaia Online.
  • Price of the winner’s kin will be at our discretion.
  • Your kin and equippable level up pose must not contain any sexually explicit, profane, disparaging, libelous or other inappropriate content, or poses that are abusive towards other users or staff members.
  • Your kin and equippable level up pose must not contain any commercial content that promotes any product, service, or copyrighted materials.
  • You will not be able to select which artist creates your kin.
  • We have full discretion to deny any design if we feel it is not appropriate for Gaia Online.

• Please send an email to project-custom@gaiaonline.com with Kindred Opal Ticket, your username, and the date (MM-DD) in the subject line. Please copy and paste the below order form into your email:

Kindred Opal Ticket Order Form
    **KIN NAME**:
    **KIN DESCRIPTION**:

**KIN EXPLANATION**:

**LEVEL UP EQUIP NAME**:
    **LEVEL UP EQUIP DESCRIPTION**:
    **LEVEL UP EQUIP EXPLANATION**:

**EXTRA NOTES**#:

# If you'd like to send references or links, please be sure to send us as much information as you can so that we can make your kin perfect for you!
gaia_angelleft KINDRED CAPTURE SEAL gaia_angelright

• Winners of a Kindred Capture Seal can trade it in to design a special colored version of their favorite Kin (non-evolution only) and consequently, that Kin's correlating item set!
  • The winner will receive 25 copies of their Kin's egg to keep, sell, give away or trade.
  • No other copies of your kin will ever be sold or distributed.

TICKET RULES
  • You get to recolor one kin and choose its element (Fire, Leaf, Metal, Stone or Water).
  • You get to decide the color palette of your new Kin, not specific placement. For example, "Ember in Toxic and Black" is an acceptable request, whereas "Ember with Toxic ears, Black feet, Crimson eyes" is not.
  • You may select a maximum of 3 colors to apply to your recolored Kin. Your Kin will not feature any gradients, patterns or glowing effects.
  • You will not have any input on the skills or stats of your Kin.
  • Your item set must not include animated poses.
  • Your item set must not be identical or compete with items currently existing on Gaia Online.
  • Your kin must not contain any sexually explicit, profane, disparaging, libelous or other inappropriate content, or poses that are abusive towards other users or staff members.
  • Your kin must not contain any commercial content that promotes any product, service, or copyrighted materials.
  • ALL correspondence regarding your order must be over email at: project-recolor@gaiaonline.com . You may not contact any of the staff over PMs regarding your ticket or order.
  • Any other questions can be discussed by emailing project-recolor@gaiaonline.com

• Please send an email to project-recolor@gaiaonline.com with Kindred Capture Seal, your username, and the date (MM-DD) in the subject line. Please copy and paste the below order form into your email:

Kindred Capture Seal Order Form
    **NEW KIN NAME**:
    **NEW KIN DESCRIPTION**:

**RECOLOR EXPLANATION**:

**EXTRA NOTES**#:

# If you'd like to send references or links, please be sure to send us as much information as you can so that we can make your kin perfect for you!
gaia_angelleft RAINBOW KINDRED SEAL gaia_angelright

• Winners of a Rainbow Kindred Seal can trade it in to design a special colored version of their favorite Kin (non-evolution only) and consequently, that Kin's correlating item set!
  • The winner will receive 25 copies of their Kin's egg to keep, sell, give away or trade.
  • When the item is complete, a limited quantity of 1,000 will be available for purchase in La Victoire to all Gaians for Gaia Cash for a 1-week period.
  • These items will not be distributed elsewhere by Gaia Online during this period, but there is a possibility that they may be resold in the future.
  • Price of the winner’s item will be set at Gaia's discretion.

TICKET RULES
  • You get to recolor one kin and choose its element (Fire, Leaf, Metal, Stone or Water).
  • You get to decide the color palette of your new Kin, not specific placement. For example, "Ember in Toxic and Black" is an acceptable request, whereas "Ember with Toxic ears, Black feet, Crimson eyes" is not.
  • You may select a maximum of 3 colors to apply to your recolored Kin. Your Kin will not feature any gradients, patterns or glowing effects.
  • Your item set must not include animated poses.
  • Your item set must not be identical or compete with items currently existing on Gaia Online.
  • Your kin must not contain any sexually explicit, profane, disparaging, libelous or other inappropriate content, or poses that are abusive towards other users or staff members.
  • Your kin must not contain any commercial content that promotes any product, service, or copyrighted materials.
  • Your Kin will be released as either a drop in a future chance item or mini chance item, or may be sold in the cash shop outright at Gaia Online's discretion.
  • ALL correspondence regarding your order must be over email at: project-recolor@gaiaonline.com . You may not contact any of the staff over PMs regarding your ticket or order.
  • Any other questions can be discussed by emailing project-recolor@gaiaonline.com

• Please send an email to project-recolor@gaiaonline.com with Rainbow Kindred Seal, your username, and the date (MM-DD) in the subject line. Please copy and paste the below order form into your email:

Rainbow Kindred Seal Order Form
    **NEW KIN NAME**:
    **NEW KIN DESCRIPTION**:

**RECOLOR EXPLANATION**:

**EXTRA NOTES**#:

gaia_angelleft RAINBOW EVOLUTION SEAL gaia_angelright

• Winners of a Rainbow Evolution Seal can trade it in to design a special colored version of their favorite evolving Kin and consequently, that Kin's correlating item set!
  • When the item is complete, a limited quantity of 1,000 will be available for purchase in La Victoire to all Gaians for Gaia Cash for a 1-week period.

TICKET RULES
    • You get to recolor one kin (with evolutions) and choose its element (Fire, Leaf, Metal, Stone or Water).
    • Your Kin will be released as either a drop in a future chance item or mini chance item, or may be sold in the cash shop outright at Gaia Online's discretion.

• Please send an email to project-recolor@gaiaonline.com with Rainbow Evolution Seal, your username, and the date (MM-DD) in the subject line. Please copy and paste the below order form into your email:

Rainbow Evolution Seal Order Form
      **NEW KIN NAME**:
      **NEW KIN DESCRIPTION**:

**NEW DROP NAME**:
      **NEW DROP DESCRIPTION**:

**KIN RECOLOR EXPLANATION**:
      **DROP RECOLOR EXPLANATION**:

**EXTRA NOTES**#:

gaia_angelleft RHODONITE TICKET gaia_angelright

• Winners of a Rhodonite Ticket can trade it in to turn any current arm or leg mod item into a special bare arm/leg mod item with a choice of either regular or fantasy skin tones!
  • The winner will receive 10 copies of their item to keep, sell, give away or trade.
  • When the winner’s item is complete, it will be available for unlimited purchase to all Gaians for Gaia Cash for a 1-week period.

TICKET RULES
  • You get to choose either an arm mod or leg mod item from an existing item you want turned into a bare arm or leg mod. The item must not be a limited quantity item before its first 6 months. Exclusive/tier items are considered to have a 6-month wait as well.
  • You get to decide if the arm or leg mod item is recolored into a regular skin tone or fantasy skin tone set.
    >> You are allowed to change the last color, which is usually black or white body dye, to a match a skin of your choice. This skin must be a solid color.
  • This must be a modification order on an existing arm mod or leg mod. You cannot recolor existing bare arms or objects attached to the armmod. If you wish to do so, please seek a Rainbow Ticket!
  • If your arm/leg mod has an accessory, you cannot recolor the accessory in your order, but you may choose an existing recolor to use as your conversion.
  • The arm mod or leg mod of your choosing cannot be a "coat" or "pants".
    >> Some leg mods may not look like pants, but will not be a compatible item type for this ticket. If you have any reservations you'd like to address before questing for this ticket, please email us and we'll let you know if that mod is okay to use!
  • It is at your discretion to choose "free rotation gloves" which mask off hands or arm mods which remove arms.
    >> For example: Little Lucie (Dainty Hands) vs. Hello Kiki (Parasol)
  • Torso mods are not allowed.
    >> For example: Private Forces (Calm Strike), Fans Self (Dancer's Body)
  • Your item must not contain any sexually explicit, profane, disparaging, libelous or other inappropriate content, or poses that are abusive towards other users or staff members.

• Please send an email to project-custom@gaiaonline.com with Rhodonite Ticket, your username, and the date (MM-DD) in the subject line. Please copy and paste the below order form into your email:

Rhodonite Ticket Order Form
    **ITEM MODIFYING**:
    **NEW ITEM NAME**:
    **NEW ITEM DESCRIPTION**:

**SKIN TONE SET**:

**EXTRA NOTES**#:

# If you'd like to send references or links please be sure to send as much information so we make your item perfect for you!
gaia_angelleft PROJECT SLATE TICKET gaia_angelright

• Winners of a Project Slate Ticket can trade it in to create a custom full-face mod with up to 3 poses!
  • The winner will receive 25 copies of their item to keep, sell, give away or trade.
  • The winner’s item will be featured inside of a mini-CI.

TICKET RULES
  • Your face mod item is limited to a maximum of 3 poses. Think of it as a mini Manners!
  • You are allowed one round of revisions after you receive a pixelled mock of your item.

• Please send an email to project-custom@gaiaonline.com with Project Slate Ticket, your username, and the date (MM-DD) in the subject line. Please copy and paste the below order form into your email:

Project Slate Ticket Order Form
    **ITEM NAME**:
    **ITEM DESCRIPTION**:

**POSE 2 NAME**#:
    **POSE 3 NAME**:

**POSE 1 EXPLANATION**:
    **POSE 2 EXPLANATION**:
    **POSE 3 EXPLANATION**:

**EXTRA NOTES**##:

# Pose 1 has the name of the item and therefore doesn't have an extra name in parentheses
    ## If you'd like to send references or links please be sure to send as much information so we make your item perfect for you!
gaia_angelleft PAINTER'S PALETTE TICKET gaia_angelright

• Winners of a Painter's Palette Ticket can trade it in to have a background item created for them!
  • Winner will receive 10 copies of the requested item in both human and paw version.
  • When the winner’s item is complete, it will be available for unlimited purchase to all Gaians for Gaia Cash for 1-week.

TICKET RULES
  • Your item will contain one background pose of your choosing.
  • Your background will be created for both human and paw base.
  • Your background design may have two layers if needed. For example: Wharf background with a fog layer on top of the avatar.
  • You will be shown a preview of the item. You may request one round of revisions.

• Please send an email to project-custom@gaiaonline.com with Painter's Palette Ticket, your username, and the date (MM-DD) in the subject line. Please copy and paste the below order form into your email:

Painter's Palette Ticket Order Form
    **ITEM NAME**:
    **ITEM DESCRIPTION**:

**EXTRA NOTES**#:

# If you'd like to send references or links please be sure to send as much information so we make your item perfect for you!
gaia_angelleft PROJECT AGATE TICKET gaia_angelright

• Winners of a Project Agate Ticket can trade it in to design their very own Achievement titles!
    The winner will be able to choose not only the titles able to be used, but the name of the Achievement itself, and the flavor text that is displayed as the achievement is granted.

TICKET RULES
  • Your Achievement is limited to a maximum of 2 words. Whether they are both in the first slot, in the second slot, or a mix is up to you. Your word cannot contain special characters or punctuation, due to a technical constraint.
  • The Achievement's art, points value (500), and description will be created by Gaia Staff. You may decide the name of the Achievement, the Titles, and the Flavor Text.
  • Your Achievement titles may be new ones that have never been released, or may be titles that have been released by Gaia in the past, whether in events or sitewide tasks. Your titles will not be exclusive to you and other people who win the Agate Ticket may choose the same or similar titles.
  • You may not ask to be granted a past Achievement, although you can request the associated Titles of one. Your official Achievement will be completely new.
  • Submitting extra copies of an Agate Ticket will allow you to grant your custom achievement to 3 other Gaians of your choosing!
  • Your achievement must not contain any sexually explicit, profane, disparaging, libelous or other inappropriate content, or poses that are abusive towards other users or staff members.
  • Your achievement must not contain any commercial content that promotes any product, service, or copyrighted materials.

• Please send an email to project-custom@gaiaonline.com with Project Agate Ticket, your username, and the date (MM-DD) in the subject line. Please copy and paste the below order form into your email:

Project Agate Ticket Order Form
    **ACHIEVEMENT NAME**:

**ACHIEVEMENT TITLE A**:
    **ACHIEVEMENT TITLE A SLOT**:
    **ACHIEVEMENT TITLE B**:
    **ACHIEVEMENT TITLE B SLOT**:

**ACHIEVEMENT FLAVOR TEXT**:

**ACHIEVEMENT ILLUSTRATION THEME#**:

**EXTRA NOTES**##:

# Final illustration is at the discretion of the artist.
    ## If you'd like to send references or links, please be sure to send us as much information as you can so that we can make the achievement illustration perfect for your achievement!
gaia_angelleft PROJECT RAINBOW PARCEL gaia_angelright

• Winners of a Project Rainbow Parcel can trade it in to pick the color scheme of a new recolor bundle as well as choose one item to recolor for the exclusive!
  • You will receive 15 copies of the bundle to keep, sell, give away or trade.
  • Aside from the exclusive recolor that the winner gets to choose, Gaia will select 3 other items to recolor in the chosen color scheme, and include in the bundle.
  • The winner’s bundle will be featured in the Cash Shop as a limited time for 1 week.

TICKET RULES
  • You may select the color scheme of the recolor bundle, a name for the bundle, as well as one item to create as the exclusive recolor. You may not select the other 3 recolors in the bundle. This will be up to Gaia's discretion.
  • You may provide a direction on what kinds of items or themes of the items you'd like in the bundle, but you will not be allowed to provide a list of the exact items you'd like in the bundle.
  • Your exclusive recolored item is limited to a maximum of ten poses.
  • Your recolored item must not be a limited quantity item before its first 6 months, evolving item, or rapid evolving item. Exclusive/tier items are considered to have a 6-month wait as well.
  • You cannot ask for an item to have it's original shape changed or to be repixeled in any way. It may only be recolored.
  • Rainbow patterns, splatter patterns, star patterns and other patterns are not allowed
  • We cannot select individual areas of items to recolor to add separate sections/patterns (dividing a shirt or hair in half, adding stripes to stockings, adding a simple design to a shirt, etc). If a pose is broken up into two colors (like a striped scarf) you may only request it to be recolored into two colors. Items must be recolored based on the original color placements of the original initially released version of the item. (You may use a Project Double Rainbow ticket to request any of the above mentioned 'separations').
  • You may not request to recolor another recolor based solely on new color placements
  • You may recolor another recolor that has new pixeling however (i.e. Creme Lumiere)
  • Color placements based on repixeled recolors are as follows: Any original pose that has only been recolored, must be recolored based on it's initial original released color placements NOT the new repixeled recolor. (i.e. Creme Lumiere's crown, dress etc. must be recolored to Creme Peche's color placements. Any new debuting repixels can be recolored based on their initial 1st release. (Creme Lumiere's Star Purse)
  • You may request glows around your item as long as they are one color and around the whole pose. We cannot separate sections of the same pose and give them different colored glows.
  • You may not recolor a gold shop (or gold shop quality) item with this ticket.
  • If the item you are recoloring has a hidden pose you will also get to recolor that pose. If the hidden pose has the same color placements as the original pose the color placements must carry over to the hidden pose as well.
  • Any Evolving Item must be recolored with a Prism Ticket. This applies to items that are poses pulled from Evolving Items previously, as well.
  • Please use this thread for approval for tagging other users and permission to recolor other users' items.
  • You may not ask for ten poses from ten different items.

• Please send an email to project-recolor@gaiaonline.com with Project Rainbow Parcel, your username, and the date (MM-DD) in the subject line. Please copy and paste the below order form into your email:

Project Rainbow Parcel Order Form
    **NEW BUNDLE NAME**:
    **NEW BUNDLE COLOR SCHEME**:

**ITEM TO RECOLOR**:
    **NEW ITEM NAME**:
    **NEW ITEM DESCRIPTION**:

**RECOLOR EXPLANATION**:

**EXTRA NOTES**#:

gaia_angelleft GOLDEN SCISSOR CUSTOM CUT gaia_angelright

• Winners of a Golden Scissor Custom Cut can trade it in to create a custom hair in the standard 20 hair colors to be featured in an upcoming Chance Item plus a bonus exclusive set that will be sent only to them!
  • Your hairs are divided into 4 items with 5 colors each.
  • You get to choose an extra 8 colors as an exclusive set that will only be sent to you.
  • You will receive 2 copies of each of the standard sets and 25 copies of your exclusive set.

TICKET RULES
  • This ticket allows you to create one hairstyle that will come in 20 standard colors plus a bonus 8 colors as an exclusive sent only to you.
  • You may not request any hidden poses, however your hair can be designed to work with up to three scissor items (where possible).
    >> If your request includes two or more special cuts, it is up to our discretion to make necessary changes in the production period due to the nature of hair mods and technical restrictions on our end. We will work with you in finding a solution to the problem.
    >> Examples of what is considered standard and NOT hidden is: a wig auto cutting shorter based on the original mask of the mod, removing accessories, removing ponytails and buns, removing beards, removing hair behind the avatar, and cutting bangs.
  • You may not hide a completely new hairstyle or color underneath a scissor item.
  • You may request to have ombre colors in your exclusive set.
  • Your set must not include animated poses.
  • You may design your set for the Animal base.
  • The drop rate of your hairstyle will be set at our discretion.
  • Your set must not be identical or compete with items currently existing on Gaia Online.
  • Your set must not contain any sexually explicit, profane, disparaging, libelous or other inappropriate content, or poses that are abusive towards other users or staff members.
  • Your set must not contain any commercial content that promotes any product, service, or copyrighted materials.

• Please send an email to project-custom@gaiaonline.com with Golden Scissor Custom Cut, your username, and the date (MM-DD) in the subject line. Please copy and paste the below order form into your email:

Golden Scissor Custom Cut Order Form
    **SET NAME**:
    **SET DESCRIPTION**:
    **EXCLUSIVE SET NAME**:
    **EXCLUSIVE SET DESCRIPTION**:

**HAIR EXPLANATION**:

**LIST OF 8 COLORS FOR EXCLUSIVE SET**:

**EXTRA NOTES**#:

# If you'd like to send references or links please be sure to send as much information so we make your set perfect for you!
gaia_angelleft SILVER SCISSOR CUSTOM CUT gaia_angelright

• Winners of a Silver Scissor Custom Cut can trade it in to create a custom hair style in 8 colors to be featured in the Cash Shop!
  • You will receive 25 copies of your hairstyle to keep, sell, give away or trade.
  • Price of the winner’s item will be set at Gaia's discretion. Limited items may not be sold again for 6-months but may be sold for cash/gold at a later date.

TICKET RULES
  • This ticket allows you to create one hairstyle that will come in 8 colors.
  • You may not request any hidden poses, however your hair can be designed to work with up to three scissor items (where possible).
    >> If your request includes two or more special cuts, it is up to our discretion to make necessary changes in the production period due to the nature of hair mods and technical restrictions on our end. We will work with you in finding a solution to the problem.
    >> Examples of what is considered standard and NOT hidden is: a wig auto cutting shorter based on the original mask of the mod, removing accessories, removing ponytails and buns, removing beards, removing hair behind the avatar, and cutting bangs.
  • You may not hide a completely new hairstyle or color underneath a scissor item.
  • You may request to have ombre colors in your 8-pose set.
  • Your set must not include animated poses.
  • You may design your set for the Animal base.
  • The price of your hairstyle will be set at our discretion.
  • Your set must not be identical or compete with items currently existing on Gaia Online.
  • Your set must not contain any sexually explicit, profane, disparaging, libelous or other inappropriate content, or poses that are abusive towards other users or staff members.
  • Your set must not contain any commercial content that promotes any product, service, or copyrighted materials.

• Please send an email to project-custom@gaiaonline.com with Silver Scissor Custom Cut, your username, and the date (MM-DD) in the subject line. Please copy and paste the below order form into your email:

Silver Scissor Custom Cut Order Form
    **SET NAME**:
    **SET DESCRIPTION**:

**HAIR EXPLANATION**:

**EXTRA NOTES**#:

# If you'd like to send references or links please be sure to send as much information so we make your set perfect for you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff