28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image

𝓕𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓻xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Champion of Heart of Battle IX

Rolling around at the speed of sound,
Got places to go, gotta follow my rainbow!
Can't stick around, have to keep movin' on.
Guess what lies ahead, only one way to find out!

Felicity was beyond nervous. 'Nervous' came nowhere near encompassing her current state of being, with her hands a shaking mess and her mind nothing but white noise. She felt more nervous about being included among the other champions than she had back when she'd entered the competition. Presently though, within the very nice bathroom for VIPs, her anxiousness remained hidden to everyone but herself.

"You can do this, Fel. You don't even have to open your mouth, you just gotta stand there and look pretty and confident and not do anything embarrassing. You can do that. You can totally, 100% do that without batting a single eye. You could take a finalist down with one shot, you can at least walk out there with your head held high and not do anything stupid," she spoke to herself, trying to psych herself up as she stared at her reflection in the mirror. Not do anything stupid. She could do that.

With a final sigh and a wash of her hands that was more symbolic of washing away her worries than necessary, she made her way out with a little more confidence in her stride. She was a champion just like the others and she should stand tall and proud and look her most confident right now. Taking a deep breath, she approached where the others had gathered, her posture stiffening as that nervousness crept through the back of her mind and-

Well, it succeeded in getting to her. One step, ankle rolling and giving out her balance and she could feel her dignity and confidence waning. "Please let that not be on camera..." she murmured, never entirely certain when and where there were cameras rolling, particularly during these moments leading up to the tournament. There was no way that the fighters would take her seriously if there was live footage of her nearly falling like that. 'Nearly', for she managed to catch her balance on something... Someone... Upon feeling what had to be an arm, she looked up with wide, alarmed eyes as if expecting it to be a ten-foot tall monster that she'd just used to balance herself. Not a monster. Just Rion. And while Rion was easy-going enough, it did little to calm her frayed nerves and the rising embarrassment at the moment. She'd just used a person to balance herself! She could have very well dragged him down with her if she'd completely lost her balance!

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry! I lost my balance and, um instinct and... Sorry for any disturbance! I'll just uh, go somewhere out of the way!" she blurted out, looking between him and Cacee and Ignacio like a deer caught in the headlights. To say Felicity still wasn't used to the high life of J-Star was definitely an understatement as she pulled away from poor Rion and made her swift retreat to sit furthest away from the others, indeed out of the way.

I don't care what lies ahead,
      No time for guessin', follow my plan instead!
      Find that next stage no matter what that may be,
      Take my lead, I'll set you free~

Speech color is #F5A9A9

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image

✖▬▬▬▬▬Lyla Himmel▬▬▬▬▬✖
It's my right to be hellish...

__________________________________________________________________________________

It was hard to contain her amusement while watching the situation unfold and frankly, Lyla didn't even make an honest effort at suppressing the grin the her grimace had bloomed into. God, she was practically grinning like an idiot as her hands moved to her sides as if trying to literally hold in the laughter welling up. She shook from it, the laughter, only succeeding in not actually opening her mouth and letting out the sound of it. Everything about the scene between the annoyance and the giant of a man was just so goddamn hilarious! For starters, the difference in size and build, and that lanky kid was still mouthing off like he was the s**t. But those obnoxious headphones getting snatched away and flung into the bathroom with a satisfying 'plunk' in what had to be a toilet was priceless. It was the sort of thing that made her wish she went around just recording every random thing just so she'd have the joy of rewatching it sometime.

It was so hard not to laugh as it was, and then the kid went and got kicked in the face by a tiny little short-stack. "Oh my ******** god," she whispered barely audibly in a particularly amused manner, lowering her head to hide not her grin, but the fact that she was biting her lower lip to hold in the laughter that was dangerously close to slipping out. Luckily, while she wasn't the most polite and restrained individual, she kept it in... Mostly. A brief giggle escaped, promptly hushed by a hand over her mouth before she managed to compose herself some. Damn, that was too good. Too perfect. She couldn't wait to join in the fun of giving the kid hell, albeit she'd prefer to wait until it was show-time and the gloves were off completely, so to speak.

Still grinning, she raised her head, gaze sliding over to Giant-Man. He seemed amiable enough, even with his methods of dealing with Mr. Obnoxious. Giving him a once-over, she tilted her head and quirked a brow as though trying to figure him out. "You seem a bit like a gentle-giant sort of guy to be in an event like this," she spoke, opting to break from the quiet tough-type act she'd been attempting to play at most of this time. She readjusted her posture, back to standing relatively straight and holding her head up properly, less of a slump to her stance. Maybe it was instinct of there being someone that she wasn't literally looking down at... "Definitely handled that asshat a lot nicer than I would've," she commented, sighing softly and smirking. God, she would love to punch that tool's face in. If he was stupid enough to get kicked by a little kid, obviously punching him wouldn't be the most difficult task in the world.

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
𝓟𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓪 𝓗𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓽𝓸𝓷
I wanna be adored...

Her relief was fairly visible when the girl approved her request to sit beside her. It was about as awkward as asking to sit next to someone in a cafeteria... But without the food to justify it and prevent awkward conversation. And Pandora was not good at awkward first-conversations. She'd kept a tightly-knit circle of friends throughout school for a reason. It was all she could do to smile politely as she took her seat and brushed down her dress before daintily resting her hands in her lap and saying a quiet 'thank you'.

Her ankles crossed beneath the bench, her head turning and her attention resting on the girl beside her. Awkward first-convo was a-go and she'd do her best to breeze through it without creating any extra awkwardness or making an enemy. God, that would be the worst... "It's a pleasure to meet you, Fay. I'm Pandora Hamilton," she replied, still smiling politely as she nodded in response to her comments, "First days of anything tend to put people on edge. Especially competitions. Most people don't really calm down until they're out in the thick of things and even then their heart may be pounding." She wasn't exactly a stranger to seeing people freaking out before, during, or after a competition and she imagined one as big as this Heart of Battle would put a lot of people on the anxious side.

"But even when I'm nervous, I'm not much of one to go pushing around. Some manners never hurt, and it's better to be polite and risk being denied than to behave rudely and make multiple enemies," she added sagely. Again, she gave the room a glance-around, feeling more and more out of place as time dragged on. At least she wasn't the only one. There was a girl who at least appeared even younger than her and dressed in an equally cute way. So she wasn't the only one sticking out like a sore thumb... Which she didn't know whether to feel comforted by or threatened over.

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Fay Young

Fay was enjoying the event going on so far. As it was Pandora was a nice person and well her choice of clothing were interesting. She just giggle a bit at the thought of herself wearing something like that. she didn't think she could pull it off. After all it didn't suit her style in her opinion. The name, the name seem to be one she should know of. Where has she heard of it before hand. She just be slowly tapping her forehead she thought. "That is true, I do say that people should just relax and let it be. I mean form looks of it everyone here seems like they belong here, but who knows things can happen and events may chance the path of everyone." she says as she lowers her hand and place it on top of her book.

She just look over at her with a smile as it was the name was still on her mind. She dislike this feeling of like she knew the person but never knew, knew them. It drove her up the wall. However, she didn't make that appear to be the case. Hearing that she wouldn't forget her manners was a nice thing to hear. Also her reason was the right train of thought as she herself had. "That is true, we all going to be fighting each other at one point or another. Who knows how this will play out. As it is i'm a bit worry about the champs we have to face. All of them seem very strong in their own rights." she says as she thinks about everyone she research on. she didn't like a lot of their skills just due to how crazy they all seem to be. Along side one of them didn't show their J-V mk which was a major problem.

However, that problem will be address another day not today or so she hope. She almost jumps out of her set whens he finally figure out where she heard the name before. "You, you wouldn't happen to be Pandora from that one youtube account? My little sister watches that show. She's a big fan. Oh boy she's going to be jelly after i tell her who i got to chat with." she says with a small laugh as she get to rub this in her sister face. Like most siblings she and her younger sister were very competitive against each other. Unlike her brother she would have to say the strongest one out of the three of them was her for sure. Young but strong and smart she could be a major problem to anyone. Luckily her mother and father told her no to coming into this event or else it might become even much more heated fight for her. She sigh at the thought of having to deal with hat crazy little girl. As it was it appear they had already another crazy girl to deal with.

King Codger

User Image

Peaceful thoughts drifted through the head of the aged gun fighter who had seen to many empty battlefields and to many sunrises to remember. In the midst of it all the faces of those that meant most to him flashed by like a mirage in a desert, a path that lead to nowhere but somewhere, a glint on the horizon, what awaited him he wondered. The path disappeared and he returned to the world of the living as he gasped and muttered to himself as he looked around, bags under his eyes made him look around and see the youthful Champions of Heart looking at him, waking him from his slumber. He checked his watch and sighed. “Damn me in my old age” he said with an overpowering southern accent. “Apologizes young ones, we musn’t let the people wait further.

Standing up the old man was a bit taller than the orginary man, even in old age he kept as fit as ones health could allow him to be. His bones ached and his hands strained considerably, how he still managed to handle the four pistols strapped on him was a mystery to all, as he was often either playing a flute, sleeping or smoking outside of the tower’s balcony. Yet he carried himself well. And as such when he walked out to the balcony of J-Star Stadium the roar of the crowd made him squint and smile. He placed his hands on the railings of the balcony as he gave a good pan of the filled up stadium. Not a single seat was unfilled.
Welcome! One and All! To the Tenth tournament, of the Heart of Battle! Who has it to become the new face of J-Star?! Who has it to beat the opposition? Who has the mettle to join the hallowed hall of fame as your beloved champions?! Let’s not keep you waiting then, let’s get the show started!” Ignacio held his hand out down pointing towards the center of the stadiums center, Spot lights lighting the center, the lights dimmed down over the crowd, and in the meantime the door of the waiting room opened up.

User Image

<::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::}]xxxx()o Clear the Way! o()xxxx[{::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

Finley looked to his left as the tall girl who stood opposite of him praised him of keeping the peace. He rose an eyebrow at the statement, a complement or a means of saying he didn’t seem to belong? He smiled regardless and shrugged. “We can save tearing each other apart for the tournament; it ain’t worth my time to waste on a tool like him. Besides, my kindness doesn’t mean my weakness is aparant little lady.” An ironic term considering Lyla was just as tall as he was. “I think it’s a smart thing to hold back at times, and others, to go wild. This time, it was like sending a child to their room, no need to smack them, yet.” Finley nodded to her and was going to leave it at that, until the roar of the crowd and a loud locking mechanism sound came from the door at the far end of the room, it swung open slowly as a dark hallway with a bright light came from inside.

Attention contestants, make your way down the hall and in the center of the room, single file line.

Finley tensed up, this was it. He looked at Lyla and smiled and bowed his head. “Best we get going; good luck lass.” He unfolded his arms to reveal his bare barrel wide chest, he stoically walked through the hall as Mondo, whom was still sitting with Rina as he accepted the apple and munched on it as quickly as she gave it to him.

User Image

●▬▬▬▬๑🍓๑▬▬▬▬▬●
The Whole F'n Show

The spindly scarfed male asked a bunch of questions of whether Rina was some kind of big wigs daughter that wanted to be famous and if she knew what she was getting into, his subtly wasn’t something that hid his ignorance of underestimating others, but his words were not of an insulting nature as they often where with other ladies, although he barely considered Rina a lady. As he went on about his collection of trading cards of some ecchi series of monster girls he saw the door open, the announcement made, and his thoughts of his lost headphones and everything else disappeared, he threw the core of the now devoured apple into the emptiness of the locker room as he stood up.

About damn time! Come on Rina! Fun’s starting, let’s see what this feels like for the first time.” Mondo eagerly and brisk fully made it down the hall as he joined Finley and others in a dark expansive room, he looked around as he confusingly looked about. “Well this is dumb, there’s nothing here, what a jip, where’s the crowd.

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Cacee Allen

She didn't have any problem with the old man sleeping but it was just she wish for the show to get started. she was a bit restless when she want something she just do it. She greatly dislike waiting for people to get up and move. She look over at Rion and give him somewhat a glare as she wasn't in the mood to put up with his chill back nature he had. she just sigh and lower her head. Looking up at him just made her even more upset. That was the last thing she needs at this very moment. "Ya, i know he can do whatever he wants but some of us have to wait on him. Just because he's the first doesn't mean much to me." Those were fighting words from her. As she did truly mean them.

His last remark did make have some effect of cooling her off a bit even though normally it would just made her more upset. she appear to be easy to off set her mind but only when she wasn't fighting. Once she got into fight she change dramatically. Not even a few seconds after his remark she notices Felicity almost fall and appear to use him as a way to catch herself. she just giggle a bit to herself as she turns to face the old man. She wonder when he would wake up. It seem he was finally could as it seem she did wake him up. she Slowly turn around and start walking away for a bit. hearing his comment about his age she giggle once again. "Same thing i was thinking." she says with a small smile as she looks over at him. As he starts to make his way out she would follow a couple of feet behind him. keeping silent as she could see the crowd of people appear before them. She let him do the talking after all that was why she woke him up.

A part of her couldn't wait to see those willing to try win this event. They were going to have to be strong and smart but at the same time ruthless and heartless at the end. Winning this event wasn't going to be easy. It was only made harder with all the other champions here. she would say as she knew well the feeling of entering this event. It was hopefully going to be a fun fill time for her. she couldn't wait to see the chaos to engulf the fights. The bounds of friendship forum and destroyed at the same time. From what she knew all were in hunt of fame and well here was their fame to gain but could they hold onto it till the very end and win it all? That was another story.

Questionable Explorer

Rion Galford - The Shining Swordsman x
User Image▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
User Image

~
                                                  ~
                                                  ~
                                                  ~

Rion shrugged his shoulders at Cacee's comment, and while he certainly agreed with the notion that they needed to get things rolling, he felt that the fact Ignacio was indeed the first champion and managed to stay working with J-Star for so long did deserve some respect, especially given his condition. Granted, she was the second champion, so the same was essentially true for her. Either way, it wasn't really anything to argue about, and even if he did, something else caught his attention by nearly pulling him down with them. Keeping his balance, he looked over with a calm smile to see someone who looked somewhat familiar...

I'm sure I've seen her before... He thought, before catching sight of the guns the younger female carried. Wait... that's--

"Hey there! Almost didn't recognize you, it's been a while!" He said, before Felicity began apologizing about falling into him like that. It was then he realized that unlike the normal yearly break between Heart of Battle tournaments that occurred after his victory, it had been four years since the last one, and from what he remembered Felicity was a rather young champion. In fact, it looked like she might have even been a little taller now, though mentioning that might not be in his best interest around Cacee. "Don't worry about it, it's all a lot to take in... and we haven't even started yet!" He said, before finally the old man himself woke up, wasting little time after doing so to approach the balcony and calling out to the crowd below. He followed out to the balcony, standing off to the side and watching the lights focus on the stadium floor. It was at that time that he took the opportunity to see the various glowsticks and camera lights among the crowd, a fair number of them mirroring a certain energy sword in appearance. That's way too cool... he mused, before looking over at Ignacio and Cacee, now somewhat curious.

"Either of you got any idea why it's been four years?" He asked curiously, which resulted in a simple shrug from Ignacio. Between the publicity and what they did for J-Star in the "off-season", none of the champions really got any information from the company as far as why there was such a delay. Shrugging his shoulders, Rion looked back down toward where the spotlights were focusing, wondering just how they would lead the competitors out to the main stage this year.

Location: J-Star Tower - Balcony
                                                  Company: Heart of Battle Champions
                                                  Thoughts: Jeez, four years went by fasr...
                                                  Wearing: Business Casual wear

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
✕ ✕ ✕

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
𝓟𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓪 𝓗𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓽𝓸𝓷
I wanna be adored...

Pandora smiled, remaining polite as she listened, sharing in the girl's worries. The previous champions were indeed pretty strong with their own unique strengths. The most concerning was probably Cacee Allen, the second champ and the one who had yet to ever reveal her JV form she was just that strong... Internally Pandora shuddered at the thought of going against someone that strong, especially given that she carried herself well and was pretty self-assured of her strength. A huge contrast to the latest champion who was so fidgety in her interviews. Not that many could blame that one, she was hardly any older than Pandora and definitely way younger when she'd actually won. How on earth someone that young had won was mind-boggling...

She was pulled from her inner musings by Fay's next words and question in particular, to the extent that her eyes widened some. Pandora wasn't shy of fans or being recognized, in fact it was usually a nice little reminder that her rather eclectic YouTube channel had some online presence. She just... Hadn't expected anyone around her to notice or recognize her.

"Ahaha, you've got me~" she answered, smiling sweetly and giggling some, "It's sweet to hear that your sister's a fan. Honestly, I didn't expect anyone to know even my name in a crowd like this." She was about to suggest a selfie together to really get the jealousy going when the doors opened and a message prompted the entrants to make their way through. Standing up, she lightly brushed down her dress before turning to look back at Fay. "Guess that's our cue."

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image

✖▬▬▬▬▬Lyla Himmel▬▬▬▬▬✖
It's my right to be hellish...

__________________________________________________________________________________

She didn't know whether to be insulted or baffled at the words 'little lady' being directed at her. It was something she'd honestly never been called aside from a few times in an exceedingly condescending tone. And while this guy didn't exactly say it that way, it was how it ultimately came off to Lyla and prompted a sarcastic smirk. His actions to the previous annoyance were probably the only thing that kept his karma balanced enough that he didn't end up on her list of people who she immediately wanted to punch in the face when hell broke loose. There'd be ample opportunity throughout the competition for her to do that and she wasn't going to be impatient with this one. No sense in going out of her way when he'd only barely irked her.

"Good luck. Better watch your back," she replied to him almost forebodingly. Granted, he seemed capable of mowing down just about anyone, but nothing like reminding anyone and everyone that this s**t wasn't for the faint of heart. She glanced down, bidding a final glance to her phone for any messages before tucking it back in her pocket and making her way down the hall. And lo and behold, Asshat was already making a fuss. "Just pipe the ******** down and wait," she groaned, clenching and relaxing her fists. Just a few more minutes, right? Just a few more and she could get to punching his face in and the competition in general.

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Fay Young

Fay smile lightly as she hears she was right. That was god after all it be a bit embarrassing if she got her mix up with that person but it turns out she was that person so it was all good. "Ya, i almost didn't figure it out, and if i didn't my little sis would of killed me." She says with a small laugh as she notices the doors open up which makes her smile grow even more. "Hopefully after all this is over we can have a proper chat." She says with a small nod as she stands up and follow the others. Sure enough load mouth over there was being a pain.

Hearing someone else tell him to pipe down makes her giggle a bit. "Please just do that for a bit...." she would say as she lowers her eyes and wait for the show to get started. Those who may not get butterfly feeling in their gut were people she was amazed by, because right now she had them flying all around her stomach and crazy speed. She just close her fist to relax her body a bit. It was one of the few things she knew how to do to relax herself. After all her mind was always at war with itself over theory and other crazy stuff that were in her mind. she just sigh once she was relax. Her body was ready to go for it. She felt it all over. she want to have fun and see how far she could go. In truth she wish to fight the second champ to get her to go into her J-V forum. After all no one seem to have done it when she made her run through. She want to see what crazy power that lady had.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff