Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Ladykiller

UNTIL THIS THREAD TITLE IS CHANGED TO "CLOSED" DON'T STOP DROPPING FREEB REQUESTS.

Two done surprised
User ImageUser Image

I'm digging so much of whats being posted so I'm going to keep this as a semi permanent freebie thread and keep scrolling through here whenever I want to draw. Quick explanation as to why is that I do commissions and commissions don't give me a lot of room to have fun and draw what I want and experiment. So I'm going to save this thread and (later) dress up this first post or move it to a permanent location.

SO lets set some few simple ground rules yes? c:
• I'm down for just about anything BUT nudity of the lower region and sexualized children characters. So don't ask for that (you cant even post that crap on here so-)
• OCs, Avatars, IRL pictures are all a-ok. Just post what you want and move along or w/e you want to do.
• Tipping is not necessary, its very sweet of you if you want to but not required.
• Because this is now going to be long term, post w/e you want to request. Eventually I might have an itch to draw what you posted.
• I will scroll back through here when looking to draw something so everything from the first post to the most recent post is considered. There is no time frame or limit on your request.
• I prefer images (In spoilers for multiples/large pictures) over links but I understand it may be easier to link me instead. Please don't link me to a GALLERY however. Linking me to a page that contains info and all is good but I will bone out of a gallery and not look at anything.

Uhm, I think that covers it. emotion_c8

Oh-oh-oh! Important. Anything I do here will be finalized. (Either my toned style, full color, or chibi. Only rarely will I give SUPER clean sketches. Whats a super clean sketch? THIS IS!)

I would totally appreciate people bumping this for me btw. I have a day job and I tend to zone the ******** out when I draw. Also I may offer streams at some point or w/e. Also its going to be a WHILE for me to finish a piece (cause day job). So you might get a finished piece from me like two or so weeks after your post idk. If I'm not dropping a bunch of pictures its not cause I've abandoned the thread or anything, it just takes a while.

IF I TIP YOU I'M FEELING WHAT YOU'RE POSTING BUT ITS NO GUARANTEE

WiPs x | x

Enigmatic Entrepreneur

What you're looking for sounds like my little fire mage Esme, so I offer her up to your art itch!
However, she's a bit detailed. xD

Ref sheet
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Art ref

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Any of them please? ^^
Please remove the blue ribbon on her hair! biggrin
User Image

Her hair only reaches up to her thighs also, her left sleeve (yes the one near the staff) is white, not black. Her fur like accessory on her neck is also split into black (right side*) and white (left side*).
*Assuming you are facing her

User Image

User Image

User Image

Guardian

ayy consider her pls? c:
User Image

Timid Ladykiller

Lorii-chan
What you're looking for sounds like my little fire mage Esme, so I offer her up to your art itch!
However, she's a bit detailed. xD

Ref sheet

Art ref

Hrgnnnn wow you know what I want more than I do, damn.
If I don't draw her NOW I will in the next few days for sure. The details she does have look insanely fun to do and I really enjoy the color palette. I'd say expect something like a half body.

EDIT: Is the facial expression in the refs representative of her personality? I would hate to draw her looking peppy if shes not.

Shy Businesswoman

Maybe my current avi o: Orrrr... My current avi in a Pumpkin Spice Latte?? >w<

Demonic Genius

Would you be interested in drawing my current avi?

User ImageUser Image

Enigmatic Entrepreneur

Amecha
If I don't draw her NOW I will in the next few days for sure. The details she does have look insanely fun to do and I really enjoy the color palette. I'd say expect something like a half body.

EDIT: Is the facial expression in the refs representative of her personality? I would hate to draw her looking peppy if shes not.

Awesome! <3
Yes, she tends to do more of the blank/distant stare rofl
Feel free to draw her in whatever mood you'd like though!
I look forward to it! gaia_kittenstar

Timid Ladykiller

Lorii-chan
Amecha

Awesome! <3
Yes, she tends to do more of the blank/distant stare rofl
Feel free to draw her in whatever mood you'd like though!
I look forward to it! gaia_kittenstar

I'll more than likely stick with that. Its just I've gotten refs before that have that blank stare and the character is supposed to be peppy so I always try to clarify.

Enigmatic Entrepreneur

Amecha

I'll more than likely stick with that. Its just I've gotten refs before that have that blank stare and the character is supposed to be peppy so I always try to clarify.

Ahh yes the struggle of OOC refs!! emotion_facepalm
Speaking of confusing references, I've actually had to dedicate a section asking for hair and eye colours explicitly, especially when faced with the dreaded hazel eye colour oh goodness.

Timid Ladykiller

Lorii-chan
Amecha

Ahh yes the struggle of OOC refs!! emotion_facepalm
Speaking of confusing references, I've actually had to dedicate a section asking for hair and eye colours explicitly, especially when faced with the dreaded hazel eye colour oh goodness.

Oh jeez hazel is the worst. Hair colors also tend to drive me crazy especially when it comes to red. Shades of blonde can be quite a headache too. God damn strawberry blonde I swear.

Enigmatic Entrepreneur

Amecha
Oh jeez hazel is the worst. Hair colors also tend to drive me crazy especially when it comes to red. Shades of blonde can be quite a headache too. God damn strawberry blonde I swear.

Omg you're so right rofl I'd forgotten about strawberry blonde!

WereRetty's Wife

Benevolent Pal

Feelin' hair, huh? I will toss a rapunzel or two your way, then! owo Monochrome is.. basically a theme in one of their attires coloring, but Akiya adores floral when she's not in school uniform.

Akiya!;
SUCH CURLS. SUCH BANGS. such mystery eyes.

She's a wicked one, feeling absolutely zero remorse if any one who crosses her has their souls snatched -- especially if she's the one doing it. Spectral magical gal and all. 8D

She's composed and not-so tolerant for "common" crowds, and although she speaks with a high vocabulary and is a shining grace, she's a frantic thinker. Her thoughts are overzealous, quick-paced and she's quick to overanalyze while looking calm on the outside.

It's hilarious tbh.
User Image

And a pink & white chibi, drawn by IchigoBellBell!

Annabel!;
GROUND DRAGGIN' HAIR.

Annabel has a lust for life and a serious thirst for historical events, which led her to her rightful place as a History Teacher in the Academy she works for. She was brought up in 1864, so her fashion tastes are quite out of date -- while her personality couldn't be more current. She's lively and teasing, and always pumped to join a rebellion. REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE, MUCH? But no, there's usually causes. Usually. Sometimes she gets so swept with the adrenaline she'll just join right in.

Animated by the lightning rod of hate!
My own lil reference!
Drawn by make our dreams alive!
Very big, apologies!

Chilling Dragon

User Imageα fαℓℓєи αиgєℓ ∂єѕςєи∂ѕ fяσм тнє нєανєиѕ тσ тєℓℓ уσυ.....

If it isn't too much, can you draw my avatar?

...αи∂ иσω уσυя вℓσσ∂ нαѕ вєєи ѕнє∂.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anxious Sweetheart

Ooohhh consider any of these?? ^^
User Image
User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items