Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celestial Dog

Yeah me neither.

I'd really love it if you would stop just dumping limited, overpriced items in there and would actually offer some decent and affordable items that STAY IN THERE for a change. I honestly can't even bring myself to give a damn about Loyal's anymore because really, what's the point? I sure as hell can't afford anything that pops up in there unless it's garbage nobody wants.

Perfect Saint

Agreed. I'm already spending so much on GC LQIs; it would be nice to have something stable and permanent.

JamesWN's Secret Admirer

Spoopy Bibliophile

It's been touched by the evil one.I'll be surprised if it ever goes back to normal..;-;

Unstoppable Krampus

An occasional limited item in Loyal's would be fine. It's just annoying and frustrating when those are all we're getting for updates with it.

User Image

Stubborn Gifter

And you wonder how the people who entered Club Verge felt in the beginning before Gaia decided to lower its price to "satisfy" its members. >.>;

Benevolent Feeder

I tried to point this out not too long after it came out,
for it to be a reward, you also have to have lots of gold yaaaaay
it's been a poorly executed project since the beginning

Impassioned Misfit

Honestly, the limited items that've been in it should all have been 10bil or less and should not have been limited. I don't care if they're recolors of popular items, it's bullshit to put something in there for upwards of 50b for a week..

xX-Stacyx's Wife

Snarky Vermin

49,690 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I kind of like that it's filled with overpriced and limited recolors--then I don't feel as bad that I can't get in because Loyal sent me multiple "you're in!" PMs and took tokens for every one he sent.

Seriously, though--the "reward" shops have never lived up to what they should be. Gaia already had a gold sink store, and people would be thrilled if it got regular updates. Loyal's and Club Verge should have nice items at nice prices, that stick around long enough for everyone to have a shot at buying them, so people who can shop there actually feel like it's a privilege.

nechgol's Waifu

High-functioning Lunatic

It would be nice if they recolored "old" items... like ones from 3+ years ago and put them in the shops... for example the junk rig items that were really cool but the colors just kinda sucked. I'd drop 500mil on a Tweed Twee recolor or a Healer Lorraine recolor. There are a lot of items that have less than 6 poses they could recolor and put in loyal's shop. There is the Ice/fire whip... My sweet murder....

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
It has been how long since Dernier Cri ever had an update?

But yeah. They promised that Loyal's would be a 'reward' shop just like Club Verge. We are still waiting on a long list of items that could have been done and placed in Loyal's already. And there needs to be a lot more items in there for people who never have a whole lot of gold. There are T-shirts aplenty. But there was a request for hates (baseball style or something of that nature) to go with them.

Liberal Fatcat

It's just a pile of garbage now in my opinion. I was optimistic with it at first, but now I see it as a pseudo cash shop. I don't even pay attention to the announcements. New items are either ugly items with ugly color schemes, or beautiful CS quality items with stupidly high gold prices with limited quantity bullshit attached. Thanks Gaia, for turning me completely off to a shop that was supposed to value loyalty without a wallet.

Precious Carnivore

53,275 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
I just hope that the new citrine ticket items don't get the same price tag as the iShinobi Naruto Ninja Band.

300 billion price is not a reward.

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image It feels like Club Verge did when it was new. :/

I'd rather they drastically slash the number of LQIs they do and make them cheaper when they DO release them, raise the number of permanent multipose items and make THOSE be the more expensive things, since there is always time to save up for them. If there absolutely HAS to be a way to make the items seem "elite" or "limited" or whatever, then make it more difficult to maintain membership status in LB.

IMHO, a GOOD loyalty program of any kind should include at least some significantly discounted, good quality items even if their program also includes the dubious "reward" of the ability to buy limited items that are really expensive.
User Image

Celestial Dog

Daffodil the Destroyer
User Image It feels like Club Verge did when it was new. :/

I'd rather they drastically slash the number of LQIs they do and make them cheaper when they DO release them, raise the number of permanent multipose items and make THOSE be the more expensive things, since there is always time to save up for them. If there absolutely HAS to be a way to make the items seem "elite" or "limited" or whatever, then make it more difficult to maintain membership status in LB.

IMHO, a GOOD loyalty program of any kind should include at least some significantly discounted, good quality items even if their program also includes the dubious "reward" of the ability to buy limited items that are really expensive.
User Image
I 100% agree with this

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
agreed. ten thousand percent. idgaf about recolored cash shop s**t for 40 billion golds

give me gold shop recolors or give me nothing dramallama

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces