Welcome to Gaia! ::

PobodiesNerfect
Bombthreatbeccav4
PobodiesNerfect
totally vibe with this whole post.

i usually start out super in awe and like puppy love, and it usually keeps up until they REALLY hurt me, something major, not just some stupid fight, and then i slowly loosen my reigns and eventually stop giving a ********. and i can't act like i care when i don't so it becomes apparent.

lately i've just been looking for a fwb thing. i don't want anything serious but i still wanna get laid rofl

I know this feel

Goddamnit I wish I had a ******** d**k
s**t is so easy

Normally, with me, its when they start saying really worrying s**t, or their parents have a super ******** up relationship
And I keep letting red flags go, until I'm like
I could not see you ever again and be cool with it

SERIOUSLY THOUGH. the parental thing.

i don't understand how so many people have so much resentment towards their parents?
my last two relationships, the guys hated their moms and that's just a sign of zero respect for anyone it seems.

I'm a girl, btw. xp but i just can't handle lending myself fully to someone again.
its surprisingly hard to find a fwb though. once guys know that's what you want, they're almost like 'oh but i could be your boyfriend?'
nooooooo thanks

No I get it

personally, I kind of hate my parents, but I've got reasons to.

But frankly, my issue is the parents relationship to each other, because thats a good indicator of how they'll be to you

"Oh, your father used to hit your mother when you were 5? Oh. Okay, then"

AND YES
THE
"BE MY GF CHAT"
like nononono
please just be normal and not want commitment, ********

Garbage Shounen

9,925 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Bombthreatbeccav4
Chef Takatyun
I felt really numb to anything actually while I was working in the Middle East.

Heat? nothing
Over worked? nothing
Drunk? something
High? something

relationships feelings were gone since day 1 I was there.

Wow
Ever figure out why?

well, relationship wise I knew I was leaving after 1 year so I wasn't going to start building something serious and have to do long distance s**t

I'm pretty sure the work was just making me so close to death that I didn't have time to feel those unnecessary feels.

anyways back to topic

How are you in relationships?
I think I'm actually alright at it if I give it my all and think its worth till marriage

Why do you break up?
Most people can't handle the hard schedule or keep up with it. They'll want a response 24/7 when I can only give them 30 minutes of my day to them.

Are you exceptionally difficult to hold onto?
I'm loyal as ******** but the other usually loses patience and goes away.
Bombthreatbeccav4
ok fine whatever
i'm numb to everything lately

i think it's depression tho

Do you need a hug?

i'm numb to hugs too crying

Bashful Conversationalist

7,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
Bombthreatbeccav4
PobodiesNerfect
Bombthreatbeccav4
PobodiesNerfect
totally vibe with this whole post.

i usually start out super in awe and like puppy love, and it usually keeps up until they REALLY hurt me, something major, not just some stupid fight, and then i slowly loosen my reigns and eventually stop giving a ********. and i can't act like i care when i don't so it becomes apparent.

lately i've just been looking for a fwb thing. i don't want anything serious but i still wanna get laid rofl

I know this feel

Goddamnit I wish I had a ******** d**k
s**t is so easy

Normally, with me, its when they start saying really worrying s**t, or their parents have a super ******** up relationship
And I keep letting red flags go, until I'm like
I could not see you ever again and be cool with it

SERIOUSLY THOUGH. the parental thing.

i don't understand how so many people have so much resentment towards their parents?
my last two relationships, the guys hated their moms and that's just a sign of zero respect for anyone it seems.

I'm a girl, btw. xp but i just can't handle lending myself fully to someone again.
its surprisingly hard to find a fwb though. once guys know that's what you want, they're almost like 'oh but i could be your boyfriend?'
nooooooo thanks

No I get it

personally, I kind of hate my parents, but I've got reasons to.

But frankly, my issue is the parents relationship to each other, because thats a good indicator of how they'll be to you

"Oh, your father used to hit your mother when you were 5? Oh. Okay, then"

AND YES
THE
"BE MY GF CHAT"
like nononono
please just be normal and not want commitment, ********]
you know what, that's absolutely true. i should ask these questions if i ever feel like dating again rofl

seriously though. tinder? thought it would be a GREAT place to find a fwb.
nope. tell guys point blank what i want, and they tell me 'oh but like... i'm totally awesome boyfriend material'
get the fuuuuq outta here with that.

Familiar Noob

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Bombthreatbeccav4
babababeanie
Yeah, I get the possessive dudes a lot. They kinda scare me. Like "bro, just cuz I took a while to text you back doesn't mean I'm a dirty cheater. I just took a nap." Or like, I have tons of guy friends and telling me not to hang out with them because you're insecure is just dumb. Like, have you SEEN my guy friends? They're a bunch of nerdy types that look and act as dorky as they are. It's really dumb.

That guy the stalker guy? Because he's creepy af and I wanna hunt him down and end him for you. mad

I'm really concerned with what the guy thinks of me, so I kind of freak out a lot, but the dude never sees any of it, my friends do lmao. So like, in the relationship, I'm basically a chill lady friend that'll have steamy times with you. I don't get down guys throats for having female friends, or looking at another chick's butt (like, if it's a quality butt I'm probably looking too tbh), I don't insist on the dude paying for my food or whatever, and I'm really low maintenance when it comes to dates. Like, pizza and movies is a good night for me. There just has to be regular contact so I don't think he's uninterested, because I'll just kind of leave if I haven't heard from him in a while. sweatdrop

Yeah, I know that feel.
After an entire relationship of just netflix and chill, after eating out, I now demand that guys take me somewhere interesting
like lets go to a museum, or hiking or some s**t.

Also, know whats ******** up?
Wants-to-marry-me guy isn't even the same as creepy stalker
Creepy stalker wants to nail me to a 2 x 4 in his basement and hate ******** me 10 times a day
He's also called me 10 times a day since that night talk2hand

Hah, I tend to get pretty comfortable in relationships pretty quickly
And I'm bi, so normally I see the chick's a** before he does.

But guys asking for threesomes constantly because I'm into chicks makes me want to skin babies.
If I wanna go some place cool I usually just invite whoever, and if no one will go then I'll go it alone mad
I hate hiking though. gonk

NO!! THAT'S UNACCEPTABLE!! You can't block his number? You should call the police for harassment and get a restraining order or something. Please homegirl... I'm worried sick.

I'm a little bi too, but don't tell anyone. It's kind of hush-hush irl.

Threeways seems like too much activity for me. Like, I'm a one-on-one, not a small group type. gonk
babababeanie
Bombthreatbeccav4
babababeanie
Yeah, I get the possessive dudes a lot. They kinda scare me. Like "bro, just cuz I took a while to text you back doesn't mean I'm a dirty cheater. I just took a nap." Or like, I have tons of guy friends and telling me not to hang out with them because you're insecure is just dumb. Like, have you SEEN my guy friends? They're a bunch of nerdy types that look and act as dorky as they are. It's really dumb.

That guy the stalker guy? Because he's creepy af and I wanna hunt him down and end him for you. mad

I'm really concerned with what the guy thinks of me, so I kind of freak out a lot, but the dude never sees any of it, my friends do lmao. So like, in the relationship, I'm basically a chill lady friend that'll have steamy times with you. I don't get down guys throats for having female friends, or looking at another chick's butt (like, if it's a quality butt I'm probably looking too tbh), I don't insist on the dude paying for my food or whatever, and I'm really low maintenance when it comes to dates. Like, pizza and movies is a good night for me. There just has to be regular contact so I don't think he's uninterested, because I'll just kind of leave if I haven't heard from him in a while. sweatdrop

Yeah, I know that feel.
After an entire relationship of just netflix and chill, after eating out, I now demand that guys take me somewhere interesting

Creepy stalker wants to nail me to a 2 x 4 in his basement and hate ******** me 10 times a day

But guys asking for threesomes constantly because I'm into chicks makes me want to skin babies.
If I wanna go some place cool I usually just invite whoever, and if no one will go then I'll go it alone mad

NO!! THAT'S UNACCEPTABLE!! You can't block his number? You should call the police for harassment and get a restraining order or something. Please homegirl... I'm worried sick.

Threeways seems like too much activity for me. Like, I'm a one-on-one, not a small group type. gonk

No worries I'm leaving the country in like 8 days, and losing this phone and this number, so he'll ******** off
And no worries, secret safe with me

And yeah, I do that too

And it doesn't have to be hiking
Just something other than goddamned netflix and ******** chill

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Bombthreatbeccav4
DJ Twissta
I'm not sure but I still get starry eyed when I see a cute girl haha.

Jack it before you leave the house
problem solved

Jack it? lol
DJ Twissta
Bombthreatbeccav4
DJ Twissta

problem solved

Jack it? lol

Masturbate, smarts

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Bombthreatbeccav4
DJ Twissta
Bombthreatbeccav4
DJ Twissta

problem solved

Jack it? lol

Masturbate, smarts

No thank you! For some reason I thought you wanted to say Jacket and it made a little sense because it was starting to get cold outside xD

Familiar Noob

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Bombthreatbeccav4
babababeanie
Bombthreatbeccav4
babababeanie

Yeah, I know that feel.

No worries I'm leaving the country in like 8 days, and losing this phone and this number, so he'll ******** off
And no worries, secret safe with me

And yeah, I do that too

And it doesn't have to be hiking
Just something other than goddamned netflix and ******** chill
Oh phew. Good. That guy has to get lost, seriously.

It's just between you me and the GD.

Yeah, the constant chilling can get stale...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff