Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Sex Symbol

xxx
              User Image
              User Image
              User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                User Image

Welcome to Lieber Academy of Extraordinary Children's very own social network!
                In an attempt to facilitate a way for the members of the school to better get to know one another, this site was created to allow students to open up to communication beyond the walls of their own dorms. Feel free to share things about yourselfs, create groups, plan social activities and anything else you can think of! Just make sure it's still within the school guidelines for conduct!
                Also keep in mind the emphasis on 'exclusive'. We at Lieber Academy place the security and confidentiality of our staff and students as our top priority. In order to keep the school a haven for everyone, please do not share the your page or anyone else's page with those not a part of the school.
                Otherwise, enjoy!

xReturn to L.A.E.C. Websitex

Hilarious Sex Symbol

xxx
              User Image
              User Image

User Image
                ⇢ Ichikawa Kaida

Nickname(s): Maybe Kai. Maybe. Don't push your luck.
                    Ethnicity: Japanese
                    Hometown: Yokohama, Japan
                    Dorm:Bearglove

Personality: I'm the kind of person who gets punched in the face for the things she says. I guess if I had to pick adjectives, I'd go with "honest" and "passionate". A lot of other people might say "b***h."

Biography: So, first of all, yes. I have money. I come from a family of pretty successful bankers. The idea of working in an office doesn't do it for me. Can't see why I'd want to spend all day at a desk counting other peoples' money for them. In fact, put me anywhere for too long and I'm gonna get restless. That's why I started playing sports in junior high. Varsity starting running back, thank you very much.

I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and my parents shipped my a** to Lieber Academy. (Well, technically, it was three fights and maaaaaybe a broken orbital bone. Just details, really.) My family's particular relationship with dragons caught the school's attention, and they admitted me, discipline problems and all, although held back a year. Not sure if the brass was just that interested in my powers, or they looked the other way when my dad pulled out his wallet. Bit of both maybe? This might be just the second chance I was looking for.

Hilarious Sex Symbol

xxx
              User Image
              User Image

User Image

⇢ LIKES
                xxx● Professional wrestling
                xxx● Singing (yeah, I sing. What of it?)
                xxx● Winter. It's a lot easier to enjoy the snow when you don't actually get cold.
                xxx● Japanese RPGs. That's my way of fitting "anime" and "video games" into one slot. #clever
                xxx● Training in the gym. I still work out for football but I do a lot of wrestling training...if you're looking for me I'm probably there.

⇢ DISLIKES
                xxx● Formality. No, I am not wearing a dress, and I am not going to call you "sir" or "ma'am". If I haven't cursed you out yet that's me being polite.
                xxx● Being ignored. I know I'm loud, I know you can hear me.
                xxx● When people assume they know things about me. You probably don't so please stop talking
                xxx● Bugs of any kind. Insects exist to be squashed.
                xxx● Pears. We are not going into the details...that's between me and my therapist.

⇢ FAVORITE
                xxxFood: Mostly anything sweet, but recently, apple pie
                xxxDrink: Iced cola
                xxxMusic/Band: ONE OK ROCK
                xxxAnimal: Tigers!
                xxxActor/tress: Brock Lesnar. Wrestling is acting!

⇢ AMBITIONS
                xxx● I'm going to be a world champion in professional wrestling. I've been working towards it since I was twelve. Nothing on earth will keep me from that.
                xxx● ...it wouldn't kill me to maybe be a bit more sociable? I kinda wonder what it's like to have really close friends.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff