Sakura or Candy Skulverine?

Sakura 0.71052631578947 71.1% [ 27 ]
C. Skulverine 0.28947368421053 28.9% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Simp

Starshine
cold juice
Sakura is better (sadly, I'm so tried of using that pink fluff mad ). But I'll keep on leveling just to see if the kin gets cool skills. Atm, that doesn't seem to be the case.
What status does the skills afflict?
poison!

Simp

cold juice
Sakura is better (sadly, I'm so tried of using that pink fluff mad ). But I'll keep on leveling just to see if the kin gets cool skills. Atm, that doesn't seem to be the case.
Hahaha well sakura is better because it has higher life, compromising its lower magic damage and damage.
So maybe it is Sakura Pegacorn Fluff > Candy Skulverine > Ember the Spirited Fox

Destructive Bunny

cold juice
Starshine
cold juice
What status does the skills afflict?

Poison. emo
Ahh, situational, at least it will do decent additional damage to trees. But could be better xd

Destructive Bunny

a happy kid
cold juice
Hahaha well sakura is better because it has higher life, compromising its lower magic damage and damage.
So maybe it is Sakura Pegacorn Fluff > Candy Skulverine > Ember the Spirited Fox

I noticed you mentioned the magic stat in the first post, but since magic is just mana points, a high damage kin will never have the opportunity to use up more than 200 magic. So it's not a useful stat as long as you have around that much.

From what I gather, basic attack is 75%-95% of damage stat.
Magic attack is 90%-120% of damage stat.
Each skill have their own percentage allocation, from 45% of damage for the weaker ones to 250% of damage for strong skills.

There are no explanations ingame so a lot of people think magic stat control magic damage.

Hygenic Enabler

35,450 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
What kind of skills does Candy have? Anything other than poison like a healing ability?
only has Poison, Rake and Poison Scratch atm.

Buggy Glitch

"both inflicts poison"

kek

Simp

Sepulcra
What kind of skills does Candy have? Anything other than poison like a healing ability?
The only known person with this kin is still leveling it up.

Hygenic Enabler

35,450 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
a happy kid
Sepulcra

Alright. Wow only one. Does that mean that the chance of getting Candy from the RIG is that low?

Simp

Sepulcra
a happy kid
Sepulcra

Alright. Wow only one. Does that mean that the chance of getting Candy from the RIG is that low?
We can't tell for now, since only few people played it. sweatdrop

Hygenic Enabler

35,450 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
a happy kid
Sepulcra
a happy kid
Sepulcra

Let's wait and see. So far it seems to be a pretty good kin.

Simp

Sepulcra
a happy kid
Sepulcra
a happy kid
Sepulcra

Let's wait and see. So far it seems to be a pretty good kin.
It is actually! But we'll see if it is better killer to sycamortes or will sycamortes just eat them.

Barton Citizen

20,340 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tipsy 100
Sakura is sleep type.

Sweet Shapeshifter

44,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
a happy kid
So with candy skulverine around...will you still choose/consider using the pink fluff ball over that? Considering the Candy Skulverine has the highest damage and magic (computed stats) and Sakura has the highest life. By the way, both inflicts poison.

Sakura Pegacorn Fluff's Stats:
@ level 50
life - 1226
magic - 407
damage - 491
stamina - 101
resist - 90

Candy Skulverine's Stats:
@ level 50
life - 755
magic - 551
damage - 502
stamina - 255
resist - 86

With these instances, discuss:

* Who will you choose?

* If ever they are re-released through Cash Shop, both at the same price, who will you buy?

* Pros and cons of each? And maybe use that to give analysis?

smile For the Sakura because already have and I'm tried of these must spend a truckload of Gold for a chance to get one.

The game is Not Fun anymore.
No egg drops, very few ally potions(2) in the last 7 days.

Persuasive Ace

Zacktacular
"both inflicts poison"

kek

literally my reaction lmaoooooooo
      i mean sakura is still crowned queen of this game
      a large hp pool beats a few more damage points by a long shot
      candy skulverine is adorable though!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff