Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Member

Mine is Ludicolo. Why?

Grass and water are two of my favorite types. Him being the unique Pokemon with this type combination is cool.

He's a Pineapple duck, that's hilariously cool. The Hispanic reference is awesome and his moving sprite is one of the greatest things ever. His dance is so adorably awesome that sometimes I do it myself. He's just cool, cuddly and even viable competitively.

Rainbow Phantom

I have two equal favorites, Mudkip (and it's evos) and Sylveon. I guess Mudkip would be my top favorite since it was there first but still I can never decide between them.

To be honest I first 'noticed' Mudkip from that stupid really old meme (herd u liek mudkipz and such) but for some reason when I started to use it in games, especially when it evolved later into Swampert, I was amazed by how strong and cool I thought it was. This was when I was still a noobie at pokemon and didn't know much about training or anything but Swampert was my strongest pokemon I ever had at the time. Ever since then it's been a staple 'mon in all of my teams and I never take him out. And of course, now that I know more about training, good movesets and natures and all, my swamperts get stronger by every game. Naturally mega Swampert is like...the most badass for me of course.

Sylevon started off being a favorite just because they're really freaking cute, so I kept one on my teams in both X, Y, and Omega Ruby. Then I started loving it's adorable self after playing with it often in Ame (Amie? whatever it's called) and just...augh. lmao. I just love them I can't help it. Sylveon also became a staple in my recent teams as well and I pretty much sold my soul to get a shiny one in trades.

My swampert and sylveon together can alone defeat the entire elite four and the champion in OR because they spent so much time in my team. So I use both of them to help level up other 'mons that I want to use as well.
For whatever reason I fell for Sylveon when it was revealed. I like the Fairy type a lot. But I specifically just like the design and general everything about Sylveon.

They kill dragons.

Rainbow Phantom

Aurora Owl
For whatever reason I fell for Sylveon when it was revealed. I like the Fairy type a lot. But I specifically just like the design and general everything about Sylveon.

They kill dragons.

Add this to my list of reasons why Sylveon is my favorite.

Cute little fluff with bows and feelers ribbons slaying dragons. Hell yes!

Tasteful Taco's Husbando

Man-Hungry Noob

18,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
At first it was Charizard back in the day when the original Pokemon Anime first came out, and how rare of a card it was when everyone was still collecting them, that everyone I knew wanted a Charizard card. But mainly because I thought he was such a cool looking Pokemon, and when he beat Poliwrath in the episode Charizard Chills of the original.

My second favorite Pokemon is Lucario, just because he look's like a badass who doesn't give a crap about anything. Plus I was a fan of Rilou of well, and I loved Lucario in Lucario and the Mystery of Mew.

Tasteful Taco's Husbando

Man-Hungry Noob

18,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
onoona
Aurora Owl

They kill dragons.

Add this to my list of reasons why Sylveon is my favorite.

Cute little fluff with bows and feelers ribbons slaying dragons. Hell yes!

I made Sylveon faint with my Charizard in X at the Battle Chateau, even though he's not a dragon type, he does look like a dragon lol.
My favourite is Miltank ! heart
There's no particular reason for why though, I don't think? I just fell in love waaay back when I had Gold and battled with Whitney, hehe.

x Alcoa x's Senpai

OG Smoker

whimsicott
because grass and fairy have the cutest pokemon
and from behind whimsicott looks like a butthole

but if im gonna take it back then dragonite (charizards retarded cousin)

Dapper Gekko

10,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
Nidoking (preferably shiny).
I've always had a love for him as long as I can remember.
He's so badass-looking, especially when blue. Even his cry is badass.
Lastly, he's part Poison-type which is my favorite type of all.

My other favorite is Chatot. This little guy won 2nd place in my heart for how adorable and underrated it is. It can plow through teams like they're made of paper while still being this cute, tiny parrot.

I even drew the pair together.
User Image

Newbie Hunter

9,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
1. Gengar.
This guy's been holding number 1 in my heart ever since I first saw him back in Gen II. Seeing him battle that Nidorino while smirking like he's gonna ******** his s**t up won me over instantly, and I'm happy he still has that same smirk. Plus he's a ghost, and that's my favorite type. alsodestinybondtroll.jpg

2. Durant.
This tiny thing is SO strong that it can single-handedly take out a mega Aggron with Iron Head. Don't believe me? Check a certain ability it has and base Attack value, then combine those with a Hone Claws boost and the STAB bonus. You'll see what I mean, I've done it myself when I was in a pinch. He only has ONE weakness albeit a double one, and that is fire. No worries though, he can take care of any Fire type with Stone Edge since it has access to it. It is surprisingly fast for a Steel type ant, so watch out for it if you come across it.

Quadropopilous's Husbando

Antique Shapeshifter

45,800 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Brilliant Light 450
Mewtwo for one. Always has and always will be. As to why, HE INVENTED MOVES BEFORE THEY WERE MOVES. and I just really love his character. He's one of few pokemon with character development. I loved his movies (not including the Genesect one cuz I disliked that one and wasn't even same pokemon)

and Lugia for two. I love his theme in the movie, but other than that, I just like him for some reason.
also his typing if rather odd. for one who lives under the ocean and is said to control ocean currents, he isn't classified as a water type. strange.
also he's the only one to be featured on at least three different type cards

Feral Wolf

12,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
My favorite Pokémon is Umbreon, not just because it looks awesome in its normal and shiny forms, it's because its rings glow. I first saw it with Gary in the anime, and I was like 'it's a ******** flash light, I can tell it to turn it's a** off' I adore its design too.
My second favorite is a tie between Lucarion and Sylveon. I have so much more, but I want to chose a Pokémon that isn't Eevee or its evolutions, because I love all the forms. Any, I only like Sylveon in its shiny form, because I like the blue better than the pink. I evolved my Eevee into Sylveon in Y, and it was a pretty good fighter in game.
I like Lucario, because I was first introduced to it In the Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. For the games, my friend gave me a riolu she bred, and it was a good Pokémon in my team. Plus, its shiny form reminds me of a super saiyan.

Halkio's Princess

Greedy Abductee

Sylveon is my favorite
I LOVE the fairy type
and Sylveon is perfect,
I love that she is a quadruped creature with canine features.
I love her big ears and cute puppy tail.
white is my favorite color, with pink as my second favorite. the light blue brings it all together. I love pastels. I love her bows and ribbons. I love her pink socks.
When it comes to my favorite pokemon there is no pokemon more perfect than sylveon in design.

Demonic Businesswoman

Milotic cause she is beautiful but can still take hits like a real b***h

Cute Bookworm

12,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Favorite:
Mareep

Why:
Its a fluffy sheep! If you played pokemon channel there is a show (I think it was a slowpoke or something that falls asleep) literally just shows mareeps running jumping over a fence. They look like hopping cotton balls!
Plus....it puts me to sleep (the whole point is to count the SHEEP till you fall asleep I think).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff