Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Conversationalist

16,150 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I'll edit this page as appropriate. Bump, or just discuss the event if you'd like.

Yuniepuf 's Princess

Godlike Sex Symbol

Lastodious Crowe
Anyone else having trouble donating boosts on the actual page?? I keep getting pop-ups saying "unable to donate boost. Please try again later". It was doing this last night, too. I have, however, been able to donate to individual users. Anyone else having trouble with this? (Or, better yet, have a solution?)

I have 200 boosts waiting to go towards Nicolae and Crescento, man. ):

I apologize if this forum isn't the correct place to bring up this issue, but since I haven't seen anyone else with this problem yet, I'd rather wait to call it a "bug" until I know if it's just an issue on my end or not. (And for that matter, if it's easily solvable.)

I'll give boosts if anyone has any solid answers, though.

emotion_zombie Did you try typing the amount in before hitting the 'donate' button?~

Sexy Tactician

I haven't had any issues with donating to the NPCs. Hhmm. Did you double check that the amount you tried to donate was less than or equal to your current boost count?

Timid Punching Bag

to many people boosting at once?

Lonely Conversationalist

16,150 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
Xx Wraith Of Darkness xX
Lastodious Crowe
Anyone else having trouble donating boosts on the actual page?? I keep getting pop-ups saying "unable to donate boost. Please try again later". It was doing this last night, too. I have, however, been able to donate to individual users. Anyone else having trouble with this? (Or, better yet, have a solution?)

I apologize if this forum isn't the correct place to bring up this issue, but since I haven't seen anyone else with this problem yet, I'd rather wait to call it a "bug" until I know if it's just an issue on my end or not. (And for that matter, if it's easily solvable.)

emotion_zombie Did you try typing the amount in before hitting the 'donate' button?~

Oh gosh, now I feel stupid. I had looked for a place to put it in, but I overlooked the space entirely. I thought you could only boost one at a time (I remember seeing someone mention a lot of clicking the donate button).

Thank you! I really feel dumb, now. Ha-ha. sweatdrop

Yuniepuf 's Princess

Godlike Sex Symbol

Lastodious Crowe
Xx Wraith Of Darkness xX
Lastodious Crowe

Oh gosh, now I feel stupid. I had looked for a place to put it in, but I overlooked the space entirely. I thought you could only boost one at a time (I remember seeing someone mention a lot of clicking the donate button).

emotion_zombie Don't worry, you are not the first or the last that I answered that question to. ~

Lonely Conversationalist

16,150 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
Xx Wraith Of Darkness xX
Lastodious Crowe
Xx Wraith Of Darkness xX
Lastodious Crowe

emotion_zombie Don't worry, you are not the first or the last that I answered that question to. ~

Well, thank you again. I appreciate the patience and quick answer. Saved me a bit of pain trying to figure out why I couldn't donate. (: Thanks a bunch.

Draconian Lover

40,300 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winter Guardian 250

Draconian Lover

40,300 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winter Guardian 250

Versatile Cultist

17,250 Points