Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Trickster

Mist's handwriting is so good, man. xD Meanwhile mine looks like a drunken bar fight in text form.

Anxious Goat

Lady Mist
Mono Monoko
Selfie!

User Image

Nope, I'm just failing on time XD;;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

omg misttttt <3

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

Qixel
Lady Mist
Deadre - HALLOO -offers up all the human books-

Qix - OMIGUH QIX. So I clicked on gcash 'cause of you and saw the 80 twitter and clicked on it, realized it was for "new members only" and disregarded it 'cause I was already logged on twitter and didn't feel like logging off to make a new acct. Then saw I had a pm saying "Here's yo 80 gcash" XD;
ROFL, grats!

And this is good timing - my biological mother was bugging me for a new picture, and this would totally count right? emotion_awesome

User Image

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

Qixel
Mist's handwriting is so good, man. xD Meanwhile mine looks like a drunken bar fight in text form.

XD Mine is only legible if I write small. Nothing fancy, but it works?

My dad's handwriting looks like chicken scratches.

Adorable Trickster

Lady Mist
Qixel
Lady Mist
Deadre - HALLOO -offers up all the human books-

Qix - OMIGUH QIX. So I clicked on gcash 'cause of you and saw the 80 twitter and clicked on it, realized it was for "new members only" and disregarded it 'cause I was already logged on twitter and didn't feel like logging off to make a new acct. Then saw I had a pm saying "Here's yo 80 gcash" XD;
ROFL, grats!

And this is good timing - my biological mother was bugging me for a new picture, and this would totally count right? emotion_awesome

User Image

AND LO, FOR SEPTEMBER THE TWENTY-EIGHTH, OF THE YEAR TWO THOUSAND AND FIFTEEN, WAS THE FIRST AND LIKELY LAST TIME QIX LOOKED BADASS.

CAPS WERE WARRANTED THAT DAY.

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

XD Qix your photo looked way cooler! THOR STYLE.

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

I'll be going to bed shortly! I have time for one more if someone posts soon ovo

Adorable Trickster

Why are we communicating telepathically??

And while I agree the picture was pretty awesome, your art makes me look really frigging cool. :O Like, major self esteem boost, bruh.

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

Telepathically speaking as I drift into the realm of dreeaammsss. With like clouds 'n stuff. And sheep, or so I hear. Will my cat do? His claws'll prolly poke a hole in it all, but close enough.

Adorable Trickster

My avatar is kind of like a demon sheep, maybe that'll work! :O

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

But you have a giant play button over your avatar -too lazy to do the chrome tweak for animated stuff- XD;

Hokai, I'ma get ready for sleep now, will see if I can do more sketches throughout the week ovo

Adorable Trickster

Wut. So my glorious avatar isn't on display for everyone? D:

Guess I'll stop waggling my tail. >.>

Night, Mist. <3 Thanks again!

Ladykiller

Woo, sketches! The quality sucks on a lot of them, but take your pick: [x]? 8D;

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

Morning all! ovo I work closing shift todaaayy.

Unoderi
Woo, sketches! The quality sucks on a lot of them, but take your pick: [x]? 8D;

Adorable Trickster

I go to an orientation sort of thing today for my job - I'm not actually sure what it is, but I know it's not my first day on it. Anyways, apologies in advance for disappearing at some point.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff