Welcome to Gaia! ::

Humorist

omg, i have to know how my avatar would look like in that amazing style!! hue hue emotion_awesome

Flashy Daredevil

EEEEEEEEeeeeeee~
I love your art.

How would a little four foot Dwarf feel for different shape?

Punchy is a 4ft tall dwarf(4.5ft when she's fully grown), she has a yellow mohawk and a problem with using her fists to settle nearly every problem. She's chaotic, but she has a good heart. Her favorite color is YELLOW, and she likes to scream "POW!" when she punches people.

-Spooky Boxers-'s Husband

Devoted Believer

-FatefulRising-

I hope you don't mind links to profiles. Both have references and info about them physically and personality wise. ; 3 ;

Will you maybe consider either of my OCs Agape or Thorton please?

Thanks for your time. ;u ;

Thorton is a cutiepie, I had to draw him heart
User Image

PrinnyDance's Spouse

Anxious Browser

13,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kohikki

Oh wow! Thank you so much! It looks amazing and I love it!

Thank you so much again! ;u ;

Romantic Lunatic

Yoooo, that art you just did for my friend is so lovely omg.
I love that character. <3

I'll...totally be waiting patiently for your commissions if they happen!
For now, I hope you don't mind me sliding these characters in here.
They'd look lovely in your style, if you choose one!. <3
Please and thank you!

Shy Power

20,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
This art is amazing *_*

-Spooky Boxers-'s Husband

Devoted Believer

Queue part 2: Electric Boogaloo

DONE!

Dapper Flatterer

5,050 Points
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
Kohikki

thesickrose_bleedsblack
~Pretty please consider either of my OCs?<3 Your art is gorgeous btw, gave ya a watch on DA =]

I've got a rebellious Princess named Alice&A crazy vampire man named Alister :k

Alister

Alister 2

info about both of them-

Personality- I've developed him as a stealthie predator who truly enjoys the fright and misery he causes to others. He's not very friendly and doesn't really enjoy the company of others,even his own kind. I like to play around with the idea of what you are or how you feel in life goes along with you into death, so his backstory really plays into the aspects of his poison personality. (This is probably more information then you need but anywhooo xD) He was born to a poor drunkard farm hand and his impatient wife. Shortly after birth he caught a illness that left him bed ridden through most of his childhood, and for that his parents hated him, seeing him only as a burden who couldn't help with the much work that needed to be done. They'd neglect,beat and rarely feed him. That is why I made him a bitter,resentful, sadistic monster with a hunger for sorrow,anguish and blood that cannot be quenched.

Thanks for taking a lookie loo=]

Desna
Maybe my female OC, Desna, might interest you? She has two different versions. You can do up her clothes differently if you'd like.
Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
Example 4 (second form)
Example 5 (second form)
-- Personality wise, she is a loving, considerate woman, who loves swords/sharp pointy things, to travel, and to sing. Unfortunately her temper gets her into trouble. As well as her love for good alcohol.

Or my main male OC:
Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
-- A "semi-reformed" villain. If he's smiling he's doing something bad or about to. He recoils in disgust from affection and happy people. He has great brute strength, but a clever mind to effectively use it.

Or would you draw my friend's OC? You can simplify her outfit.
Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
Example 4
-- A calculating, cunning, mischievous fox that will do whatever she can to get what she wants. She is a strong, intimidating leader that will take your head if you don't tread carefully in her presence.

lesbianism and mermaids
*o*!
I'll toss my zig-zag banged vampire Ceetus at you! It'd be awesome to get a picture of him adjusting his sunglasses and/or listening to music through some earbuds! [he loves Kpop] Grinning or smiling would be lovely. Having a little speech bubble with "B)" popping off him would be great. *w*

I'll chop a lil bitta info in a spoiler along with the pictures he has so far. c:

Ceetus, a bisexual vampire of style and a lover of kpop -- and, he's good-natured monster [never hunting, only taking donors and blood packs]! He's helpful, he's composed [so chill], he's charismatic, he's charming and he attends an academy that hopes to bring peace between humans and vampires. He fears hunters like anyone else, but he'll do his best to keep his loved ones safe alongside his best friend Neesageena. He's a Student President, after all! His fellow students safety is a big concern.

his preferred emoticon is B) and he never takes his sunglasses off. people have tried, but there's always another set of sunglasses beneath.

Drawn by my darlin' wife!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Drawn by c2oh!

Waltz of Madness
if you could please consider one of mine

all your head shots are so lovely redface nothing in particular style wise

elf- huge Gamer and goofball and loves to make people smile and read
Neko/wolf- shy and a hard worker constantly traveling and loves photography
succbi- a klutz and one of the shyest people youll meet most likely find her around animals if any are near by

stoller
:O hello

dunno if you remember me because it's been a while but i commissioned you for headshots of all my ffxiv characters once, lmao

any interest in one of the guys here? there's info about them on their pages. (noshi's a kid though so probably not him.)

thank you heart

I'll be back to pick another 5 or so when I finish up these!! TY for all your support and patience so far guys!! This is really helping me to get my drawing enthusiasm back up!

Thanks =DDD *is excited*

Lonely Phantom

Yay! heart heart

Kawaii Mage

DANG this is how you draw when you're rusty?? XD lmao
Please consider one of my OCs:

Yue Nereis // her page
User Image

User Image

Raelynn Lee // her page
User Image

there's also my avies, if you're not liking the OCs n.n
User ImageUser Image

User Image User Image

Demonic Sex Symbol

Oh man, I have this dude, totally digging your style *w*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And here's a bit of his personality~
He is very cheerful and friendly. He has a playful, outgoing & good-humored personality. Though he often makes bizarre and apparently nonsensical remarks and sometimes seems to overlook the obvious, leading to his characterization as an airhead.

WereRetty's Wife

Benevolent Pal

Kohikki

thesickrose_bleedsblack
~Pretty please consider either of my OCs?<3 Your art is gorgeous btw, gave ya a watch on DA =]

I've got a rebellious Princess named Alice&A crazy vampire man named Alister :k

Alister

Alister 2

info about both of them-

Personality- I've developed him as a stealthie predator who truly enjoys the fright and misery he causes to others. He's not very friendly and doesn't really enjoy the company of others,even his own kind. I like to play around with the idea of what you are or how you feel in life goes along with you into death, so his backstory really plays into the aspects of his poison personality. (This is probably more information then you need but anywhooo xD) He was born to a poor drunkard farm hand and his impatient wife. Shortly after birth he caught a illness that left him bed ridden through most of his childhood, and for that his parents hated him, seeing him only as a burden who couldn't help with the much work that needed to be done. They'd neglect,beat and rarely feed him. That is why I made him a bitter,resentful, sadistic monster with a hunger for sorrow,anguish and blood that cannot be quenched.

Thanks for taking a lookie loo=]

Desna
Maybe my female OC, Desna, might interest you? She has two different versions. You can do up her clothes differently if you'd like.
Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
Example 4 (second form)
Example 5 (second form)
-- Personality wise, she is a loving, considerate woman, who loves swords/sharp pointy things, to travel, and to sing. Unfortunately her temper gets her into trouble. As well as her love for good alcohol.

Or my main male OC:
Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
-- A "semi-reformed" villain. If he's smiling he's doing something bad or about to. He recoils in disgust from affection and happy people. He has great brute strength, but a clever mind to effectively use it.

Or would you draw my friend's OC? You can simplify her outfit.
Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
Example 4
-- A calculating, cunning, mischievous fox that will do whatever she can to get what she wants. She is a strong, intimidating leader that will take your head if you don't tread carefully in her presence.

lesbianism and mermaids
*o*!
I'll toss my zig-zag banged vampire Ceetus at you! It'd be awesome to get a picture of him adjusting his sunglasses and/or listening to music through some earbuds! [he loves Kpop] Grinning or smiling would be lovely. Having a little speech bubble with "B)" popping off him would be great. *w*

I'll chop a lil bitta info in a spoiler along with the pictures he has so far. c:

Ceetus, a bisexual vampire of style and a lover of kpop -- and, he's good-natured monster [never hunting, only taking donors and blood packs]! He's helpful, he's composed [so chill], he's charismatic, he's charming and he attends an academy that hopes to bring peace between humans and vampires. He fears hunters like anyone else, but he'll do his best to keep his loved ones safe alongside his best friend Neesageena. He's a Student President, after all! His fellow students safety is a big concern.

his preferred emoticon is B) and he never takes his sunglasses off. people have tried, but there's always another set of sunglasses beneath.

Drawn by my darlin' wife!
Drawn by c2oh!

Waltz of Madness
if you could please consider one of mine

all your head shots are so lovely redface nothing in particular style wise

elf- huge Gamer and goofball and loves to make people smile and read
Neko/wolf- shy and a hard worker constantly traveling and loves photography
succbi- a klutz and one of the shyest people youll meet most likely find her around animals if any are near by

stoller
:O hello

dunno if you remember me because it's been a while but i commissioned you for headshots of all my ffxiv characters once, lmao

any interest in one of the guys here? there's info about them on their pages. (noshi's a kid though so probably not him.)

thank you heart

I'll be back to pick another 5 or so when I finish up these!! TY for all your support and patience so far guys!! This is really helping me to get my drawing enthusiasm back up!
8D THE CEET HAS BEEN CHOSEN
Thank you!! I'm glad this is helping get back in the groove!
Kohikki

Waltz of Madness

cat_4laugh Thank you so much cat_redface so surprised and happy!!

Soldato J's Husband

Kohikki

woof sorry for super late reply

but thank you for picking me heart and thank you for the compliment LOL
considering the horror stories i have heard i'm glad i'm an easy commissioner

Hozuri's Partner In Crime

Cultist

11,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
My plague doctor pleaseee? :>