Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Felis catus

12,625 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hi,

So i started birth control pills about a month ago, which is around the time my boyfriend and I started having sex (a little before that and also unprotecred).
He never came inside of me until a month into my BCP, which is when I should have started my period. But with pre c**, and he's accidentally came on my vaginal area while pulling out, when we first started.
So to elaborate the title, my period never came. Is it possible that it's just the birth control pills messing up with my cycle? Or could I possibly be pregnant? He never came insidr until a month into my BCP, which is supposedly when it's safe to..

I just need some advice. He believes it's just rhe pills but I'm a little more concerned. I've taken BCP in the past and it's never done this.

I know many of you are going to tell me to take a pregnancy test, so please do. I'm just terrified to..

Pliskin MD's Wife

Spoopy Bear

17,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

It's likely you are pregnant. You should have waited longer than a month for him to ejaculate inside of you, because that's just the bare minimum for your birth control to take effect. If you haven't taken it perfectly, then you've been unprotected to a point. So yes, you could be pregnant. It could also be the birth control adjusting to your system. Since you've only been on it for a month, it's possible as well.

Wait until you're two weeks late, then take a pregnancy test.
User Image

✘✘✘

Demonic Felis catus

12,625 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
!d!ot Amer!ca

It's likely you are pregnant. You should have waited longer than a month for him to ejaculate inside of you, because that's just the bare minimum for your birth control to take effect. If you haven't taken it perfectly, then you've been unprotected to a point. So yes, you could be pregnant. It could also be the birth control adjusting to your system. Since you've only been on it for a month, it's possible as well.

Wait until you're two weeks late, then take a pregnancy test.
User Image

✘✘✘

Thank you for the reply.
Ahh.......I really hope it's just the medicine..

Bunny

It's always possible.
Just don't let him c** inside of you anymore.

Magical Girl

If I had a pound every time someone posted a topic like this..
Get tested when you can and try to remain calm. Stress can put it off and my BC was a bit of a pain in that it would start on a thursday without fail, then moved to a friday.
If you've dodged a bullet make sure you use two methods (no, the pull out method is not a reliable one and requires the guy to be 100% accurate he won't do it in you.) use condoms if you're not ready to be a parent, financially or emotionally.

Spoopy Kitten

Accidents are never ok. Even if he finishes on your vulva and not inside your v****a, some can always get inside which could lead to pregnancy. You should have used condoms until your birth control full started working. It is possible for birth control to mess up your cycle for the first month, but its pretty likely you are pregnant because of the accidents before the birth control started working. As someone else said, wait two weeks the take a pregnancy test. Ive heard that a lot of people 3 three tests (on different days) to make sure the first wasnt a false negative or false positive. Until you know if you are pregnant or not, stop having sex without a condom

Trash Garbage

you may be terrified,
    but really a pregnancy test is the only way you're going to find out for certain.
    it could be because the BC is messing with your system (i can go 6 months without a period and then have a 5 week long one with my implant),
    but like someone has said, you normally need to talk pills for longer than a month to be fully protected.

just take the test and then you can stop worrying or deal with it.

Gawker

Basically what everyone else has said:

Could be the pill. My first few of periods on BCP were iffy and sparse.

The stress and worry could be holding off your period. This is quite common in false alarms.

Or, you could be pregnant because you has sex without physical contraception. The only way you are going to know is to take a test. 2 weeks was suggested so go with that. You can't really sort this problem out until you know if it's pregnancy or the pill hormones.

Fashionable Tycoon

It could be the pill.
I missed my period for two months when I started taking them.
Though, you should take a test just to be on the safe side.

II Earl Grey II's Darling

It could just be the medicine.... But id deffinetly check to be sure.
with pills, i wouldve waited longer, however, it may be the pill that is messing up your cycle.

how long has it been since your missed period? i would take a pregnancy test if you are already late. if it's positive, i would make an appointment with your doctor, as you are pregnant (false positives are rare). if it comes up negative, take another pregnancy test in a week. if you arent pregnant, next time, please be more cautious if you dont want to get knocked up. tbh, if you arent responsible enough to make sure you are fully protected when you are this freaked out about getting pregnant, then you probably arent responsible enough to be sexually active.
Always use a secondary form of protection with birth control, as it's not always effective. Wrap before you tap!
Well, I won't tell you that birth control pills are perfected, because they aren't, and if he accidentally came while pulling out, that was because he really, really wanted to c** inside you, because it feels amazing to do that.
A girl I trust very much, made it plainly clear to me, that girls cannot get pregnant if they do not want to. And want is not subjective, it's all consuming. Some come to regret it, and call it accidental, but she said that girls have to be aware of their desires before engaging in sexual intercourse with a male, because condoms suck and are bad for your health and his.
If you are pregnant, which I do not think you are, then it is because you wanted to be, and if that's not true, then none of what I say has mattered, and no one has to get pissed off and offended. She's a smart girl; the one I mentioned, and we've had sex plenty of times without her getting pregnant, with me cumming inside her every time.
She also has a son, so you can go ahead and trust that she isn't sterile. Let me know if you understand what I'm saying to you. Birth control is a mental faculty, despite what they tell you in health class. If you're using a condom, and it's not a Trojan, you're probably evil, but condoms themselves are flawed, and having a piece of latex strapped over the p***s during sexual intercourse, or at any time, is completely and utterly unhealthy and painful in more ways than one.

EDIT: The reason I say that if you use a condom, make sure it's a Trojan, is because I've used plenty of condoms in the past, and none compare to Trojans. They're painful, and completely desensitize your p***s.
The worst, was when I used a condom that wasn't a Trojan, and because of that, I couldn't c**, and then she became so lubricated, to protect her v****a from damage, that I couldn't even get any friction.

Tiny Owl
Hi,

So i started birth control pills about a month ago, which is around the time my boyfriend and I started having sex (a little before that and also unprotecred).
He never came inside of me until a month into my BCP, which is when I should have started my period. But with pre c**, and he's accidentally came on my vaginal area while pulling out, when we first started.
So to elaborate the title, my period never came. Is it possible that it's just the birth control pills messing up with my cycle? Or could I possibly be pregnant? He never came insidr until a month into my BCP, which is supposedly when it's safe to..

I just need some advice. He believes it's just rhe pills but I'm a little more concerned. I've taken BCP in the past and it's never done this.

I know many of you are going to tell me to take a pregnancy test, so please do. I'm just terrified to..
You will not know until you take the test, obviously. I can only repeat what has been said.

To speak on my experience, in the time I've been using birth control pills over the course of about eight years now, I have had no issue. I have also always allowed my partner to ejaculate inside of me.

But perhaps I have just been really lucky. I personally believe that, if used as directed without fail, you do not have to worry.

I have skipped periods by switching pills and such, or starting again after brief spans without, and it's highly possible. Could you be pregnant? Even if you had been using the pill for months without missing a day, you have a small chance regardless.

Again, you will only know with a test. I wouldn't advise continuing to idle and wait for replies here that will repeat this.

I may be slipping into a pretty moody or cold mindset, but I'm getting unnerved by the number of "am I pregnant" threads and "medical advice" threads I am seeing here; we're not doctors here. Anyone who reads this, please, if you have medically-related concerns that fall in the realm of injury, pregnancy, medication concerns - consult a professional immediately.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff