Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Lunatic

New avi and I am all set to own this thing as a Kin!

*grabby hands*

Sugary Snack

Briderich

Yiiiissss--

Actually, I'm quite sure I'll go crazy next month.

My team was planned to go into some sort of spooky/autumnal theme, I'll work like crazy to get all sweet halloween kin gonk

High-functioning Duck

Senari

Very beauty. Many red. Wow. Seriously though great avatar, Bloody Stagony would look amazing with it emotion_kirakira

Camarela

So jealous of people with themed kins. Arrrghhh now I want an Autumn Saplynx gonk

Sugary Snack

Senari

What a lovely avatar, looking beautiful indeed!
I've got a weakness for red colored everything... gonk

Briderich

There is a lovely Kin trainer -- I mean, breeder, that have a Oppososaurus themed team~
I'll be actually working on a comission for them very soon. 3nodding

If you're not finding a theme, a diversified team is also good!
Maybe when they release more kin you could find a theme you like more tho. yum_puddi

Autumn Saplynx are so beautiful -- I'm trying to get there gonk

Fashionable Lunatic

Briderich

Aw, thanks! I'm still tweaking it, though. I like matching my Kin.

High-functioning Duck

Senari

Don't we all heart Only reason I haven't changed avatars is 'cause I haven't finished an outfit to match my Cria.

Camarela

Are we called breeders now? What happened to kindler? whee
Exactly why more kin need to be released!

Fashionable Lunatic

Camarela

Aw, thank you! Your avi is also lovely!

My avis are usually some combination of black, white, pink, or blue, so this is outside of the norm for me. But at least it gives me an excuse to buy more stuff. whee

Sugary Snack

Briderich

Thank you emotion_bigheart

Those are also lovely colors!
In the end, I can't help to stick with red + some other colors, like white, pink or beige. I'm yet to experiment with black 3nodding

Senari

Aw, Kindler is such a cute name too - never heard that one before!
And in this case, they tittled themselves to be an "Oppososaurus breeder", much like in pokemon, they dedicated themselves to these little spikey sweeties 3nodding

I wonder if they will add more stages, or if they'll just switch the zen temple for a new one.

Shy Dragon

24,065 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
eh...i thought it was just them recoloring another item for money. i really hope they make it a halloween thing though.

Fashionable Lunatic

Camarela

Well what you're doing with your avis is totes working.

I imagine they'll add additional stages, or else they'd have to give people notice that suddenly they won't be able to grind for those Kin anymore. Imagine the shitstorm if no one got told the Wealthy Nyaruma was going to disappear. I mean they could totally still do that and get rid of the Gardens, but if they do that I imagine we'd get a ton of notice beforehand.

My personal theory/hope is that the Temple in the Gardens will actually lead to another set of stages -- hopefully harder ones, at least marginally.

Mystical Fiend

21,475 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
Macen: eek ... Please be a Halloween Event please! gonk Please it shall not be a GC or RNG in crap! stressed

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Blood Stagony sounds like a Bad Omen just waiting to strike Lake Kindred emotion_dowant

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

I just hope it's stats are A LOT better than it's predecessors. (Damage 400+)

And that it still specializes in the Sleep status.

Fashionable Friend

12,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Doggone It! 100
If a Bloody Stagony gets released as a Kin it better NOT be CS or rig only kin. I am already angry with the fact I cannot get a Phantom Stagony and Ember the Spirited Fox, I don't want another difficult kin that's hard to get.

chisairu's Fav

^ but those 2 werent/aren't rig or cs only kin........

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff