Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cute Doll

20,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
...I really don't wanna leave my level 50 spirited ember in the dust but my pegacorn is only level 40 and is leaving everything in the dust wtf.

IdkSagie's Husband

Advanced Kin

12,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Popular Thread 100
Alstros
...I really don't wanna leave my level 50 spirited ember in the dust but my pegacorn is only level 40 and is leaving everything in the dust wtf.

I have my level 50 Sakura Pegacorn, and well, leaves everything in the dust as mentioned... That's sorta why I went against getting a Burning Fox, because I know I'll leave one in the dust and then I will have just wasted time, energy and gold on the kin.

Ruthless Elocutionist

count me in ... my three other lv50 kin are languishing i barely use them .. feel kinda bad but when i do and they are just so less powerful i go straight back to my lil pink fluff

Haunting Dreamer

Absolutely, even made this:
User Image

And that when I really don't even like the design nor coloring that much..
Sooo surprised what you're saying is that sakura is better than ember? eek

Haunting Dreamer

I am Ib
Sooo surprised what you're saying is that sakura is better than ember? eek

Let's just say that spirited ember has far superior healing skills, but who needs healing skills when the enemy is already dead before you could even use them?

Alright, maybe I still do use a few potions here and there, but overall I'm only gaining more than I use.
CreativeVision

Let's just say that spirited ember has far superior healing skills, but who needs healing skills when the enemy is already dead before you could even use them?

Alright, maybe I still do use a few potions here and there, but overall I'm only gaining more than I use.

Hmm, you're right xD I was planning on getting ember because I just like foxes and am not too keen on pink, but I guess I'll buy a sakura then surprised

Haunting Dreamer

I am Ib
CreativeVision

Hmm, you're right xD I was planning on getting ember because I just like foxes and am not too keen on pink, but I guess I'll buy a sakura then surprised

haha, don't let me spoil your fun with a fox. Spirited ember is very much a powerhouse on it's own, slightly less so perhaps, you don't even need potions or so I heard. Has everything in its skillset you'll ever need. At least until gaia decides to release new areas/kin that are even stronger.

Kawaii Fairy

21,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
I can't afford the sakura fluff, but I want one. Regular fluff is very much my special baby.

Obsessive Hoarder

39,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
Clouded Sulphur
I can't afford the sakura fluff, but I want one. Regular fluff is very much my special baby.

Same boat here, can't afford the Sakura. But the normal one is pretty beefy on its own =D

User Image

She's higher level now, and similarly taking out some things 15 - 20 levels higher x.x

Kawaii Fairy

21,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Grinding now, only got up to level 5 but I'm in love.

Barton Citizen

20,340 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tipsy 100
When I got Sakura, I gave up hunding Somber and Wealthy (unless it drops me unexpectedly) and since then I start getting billions from Sycamorte.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
I dont like how they always look like they're sleeping. sweatdrop

Kawaii Fairy

21,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Fell Arbiter Baron Byron
When I got Sakura, I gave up hunding Somber and Wealthy (unless it drops me unexpectedly) and since then I start getting billions from Sycamorte.

Can I hunt Sycamorte with Pegacorn Fluff, not Sakura?

Ruthless Raider

9,100 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Party Animal 100
Clouded Sulphur
Fell Arbiter Baron Byron

Can I hunt Sycamorte with Pegacorn Fluff, not Sakura?

Wants to know the answer too

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces