User Image

Good afternoon, Sciencers! I'd love to stay and make smalltalk and chitchat, but I've got some very important experiments attempting to make a grand escape and we just can't have that kind of chaos around the lab. No sir, the only kind of chaos I like is the kind that creates fabulous new developments within our astounding new Evolving Items. Luck for you, just that special kind of chaos is abundant in the EI Labs on this exciting day. Let's observe!

User Image

User ImageFireheart Red & [Animal] Fireheart RedUser Image

As our heroes travel onward encountering new friends and foes alike, they learn many things about battling and grow ever stronger! Each time they meet a new companion, they are thrilled to log their new discoveries for future research. With the help of their trusty tools, our heroes are always able to navigate their way through the perils of the path ahead. Geared up in new accessories, our team is blazing the trail to victory!

I sense a thrilling journey ahead! Oh I wish I could go too. Then again, I don't suppose the wilderness has a place to recharge my smartphone. Well then, stop by again next week for another lesson, my delightful Sciencers! Be sure to snag these exciting new experiments from my friends at La Victoire.

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!