Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ThePheonixLotus
Shaweet. Alright, im going to leave it to the others to reply first, but if they havent responded in a day I'll probably start piggybacking them. Sound like a plan?

I've been waiting on Lincoln's post and Vamps but I'll give it til the end of the day then I'll make another Elliot post
I know Vamp said she might be out awhile, so we'll keep up with her. Lincoln is probably around here somewhere.

Timid Shapeshifter

3,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I.... I wanna post... but I am trying to process where everyone is... Compared to where I am burning_eyes

I believe I am (farther off) on the side of the bridge that Wolf came from, and Ghost, Indila, Lincoln and Elliot have entered from the adjacent side. Correct?

Which leaves me a little confused on the Undone. Is there a bout of them behind Wolf? (Between his position and mine technically)?? Or have I misread that...

I'm contemplating where to go with it all. Thanks everyone!
You would probably be hitting a good sized but distracted horde shortly before seeing us all a bit away.

Glewen

Blessed Loiterer

Hey, yeah sorry I haven't been posting this week has been hectic with me getting sick and the gf have been keeping me busy, but I will be able to get back into posting. biggrin SO I am hoping that we can bugger off to Lincoln's farm here soon.

Timid Shapeshifter

3,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
EDIT:

That was trippy.... it posted my last comment twice.... And a good amount of time apart O_o In any case, thanks!!! Lol!

ThePheonixLotus
If you want to ppst forst Glewen, then ai can include you in my next post

Timid Shapeshifter

3,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
ThePheonixLotus
If you want to ppst forst Glewen, then ai can include you in my next post

On it! Poorly written as I MUST finished a lot of homework this weekend lol! Sorry!

Sage

bonjour! im interested in joining just not sure how to hop in!

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Magical Girl Satan

Easily enough, you can either solo it and get picked up on the way to the farm, or you can scream for help and elliot can come save you cause he cool like that

Sage

Xaumeric
Magical Girl Satan

Easily enough, you can either solo it and get picked up on the way to the farm, or you can scream for help and elliot can come save you cause he cool like that

mhm sounds okay to me ill get started!

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Magical Girl Satan
Xaumeric
Magical Girl Satan

mhm sounds okay to me ill get started!

just quote us, and you'll get a reply soon enough if you're not going solo
We've got a huge sized group now. XD.

Blessed Loiterer

Haha yeah I am actually pretty excited XD
Let's get everybody where we needs to go

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers